Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:07 am

*Sighs* Now you're cheating because I'm winning...and yes I am with the damage to the leg and torso your liger shouldn't last that much longer my shadow fox however can still fight...now this Rage mod you speak o-*Not finishing his sentence he decides to get the upper hand on him again by surprise, and the shadow fox appears to close the small gap between them in a matter of two seconds and locks it's jaws into the ligers shoulder and inside it's cock pit Warning and danger messages flash before Zachs eyes and a large half full bar pops up on the screen in front of his face declining at a moderate pace and Michael smirks down at his shadow foxes Electron fangs that are colored blue* You see these fangs of mine aren't for show....they not only are able to puncture some of the thickest armors but...they have the ability to sap energy from other zoids.....so this rage mode you speak o-*He surprises Zach and stabs his claws into the same spot again this time sliding down a little making even more sparks shoot out in a flurry* Now as I was saying.....This rage mode you speak of...will not work you wanna know how not only are you down to 15 percent Power but even if you had a power boost it would be more harmful to you than me you wanna know why?....this nasty wound your Liger is sporting from my pal the shadow Fox.....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 am

*liger opens its mouth and a laser shoots out* heh....i said no weapons....but this would be a normal liger usage to slow itself.....so it cant be called a weapon... *the laser hits the shadow fox and liger struggles to get up* liger time to use rage mode.....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 am

((Sighs fine Fox you wont fix it I'll just simply use and exploit what my zoid is widely known for and no not it's speed or Stealth))

*Michael watches as the liger flies forward towards him and time seems to slow to him and he closes his eyes breathing deeply he lets it out and his eyes snap open and just as it seemed like the shadow fox would be hit it pushed its lite Agile body to the right sliding some and you could practically see the smirk on Michaels face through his zoid as the Liger slammed itself into the ground making a medium sized crater then making his zoid bite down on the Ligers tail once again using every ounce of strength the shadow fox had Michael made it throw the Zoid back at the wall it just crashed into moments ago with great force however this doesn't stop just there running forward at it's highest speed Michael dove up in the Laser claws powering up position but it appeared Michael was just using his foxes regular claw and just as the Liger slammed into the wall for the second time damaging its upper leg Michael took advantage of the stunned state and drove his foxes claw into the side of the Zoid digging deep into it causing some sparks to fly here and there effectively pinning Zach there * Never steal someones move for yourself if it isn't fit for your Zoid to Be the champion of the last tournament you sure are dumb....First always know What your Zoid is made for and what it can and cannot do....Your liger could not pull my move off because 1, It did not have my leg anchors 2, It's still much heavier than my zoid and 3, Your zoid isn't lite enough to be able to catch my Shadow Fox with a failed move like that...My Fox was BUILT! to dodge not just Run.Hide and fight......why do you think my Zoid is the lightest battle Zoid?.....Always use your head in a battle or it could come out disastrous...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:17 am

*wakes up and stares at the T.V.* Zach? Fighting the new guy? -The hell is this about?......
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 pm

((i crushed the shadow foxes leg))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:53 pm

zack stop messing up the claws!, Doyou know how long it took me calibrate those?!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 pm

*finally reeches a small un marked grave on the side of a lardge hill on the mountians just outside the town and parks my moter bike and walks over to the edge where a lardge peace of the mountian seems to have ben shot away*
*sigh*...its ben a year ageain...i miss you father.i wounder if i should have told my teem where i was going...oh well...there buisy with mister,i know every thing about zoids...whats a jurk.
*sighs and sits on the edge of the broaken mountian and pulls a hermonica out of my pocket and plays a blues type song as i stare into the sky and do nothing for a few hours*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:07 am

((Now that's god modding you act like you didn't even get hit....wow..... I wont continue until you fix your post and still no I am not....not at all ))

Last edited by Mugen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:00 am

*liger staggers up then jumps off a wall and rams its whole body into the shadow fox and then it hits the wall crushing one of its legs and liger jumps back* dont let your gaurd down punk......

((happy?))

Last edited by Foxboy on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:37 am

Zack , don't make anymore work for me then there already is

Last edited by Genesis22 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 am

(( Wow fox you're un-original >_>..... and slightly god moddy but it's okay lets just get on with the rp))

*The shadow fox struggles to get up before it finally does giving a fox like roar Michael laughs* Aww is the little pussy cat Angwy?.....* The fox slowly starts to circle the the liger before running at his full speed towards another wall jumping up off the ground ontothe walls side he pushes off of it speeding towards and hitting the liger with a momentum reinforced claw slicing slightly into it and Michale doesn't stop there Michael takes advantage of his Enemy Zoids much lesser weight and bites down hard into it's tail and takes off at high speeds but not it's highest dragging it slightly before stopping abruptly causing it to fly forward using this as another advantage Michael also ads his own force to greatly heave the Liger X off into the far away wall and the shadow fox sits down on it's hind legs it's tail lazily dangling in the air* Never let your anger control you you control it....and never under estimate your opponent just because you have a slight Advantage....and Titles are nothing just mere words.....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 am

*liger looks up very angry* liger....take care of him.... *liger deattaches all weapons and you see liger moving twice the speed you were hits you with its claw then bites shadow fox's back and throws it against the wall*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am

*is watching the battle from the roof of the base while also getting a tan with a java smoothie beside him*Aaahhh....i love it when i can just sit back and watch zack to the dirty work of testiong new recruits.....*drinks a sip of the java smoothie*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 am

((I'm not being snippy but it had nothing to do with you only Fox and I now lets end this before it gets out of hand there now it's edited Fox read it and lets get on with the rp))))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:09 am

(oooooooooh, mr. snippy)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:07 am

((Ooooh a head butt I read it totally different I'm thinking you hit me with your hip I thought you said " Liger butts your side and jumps back" I completely looked over head meh my bad ^_^ and Gene please stay out of it it was a mistake dang >.>))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 am

(why are you godmodding mugen)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:33 am

Mugen wrote:
*The shadow fox doesn't stagger one bit and Michael laughs as he looks at him* Shall we get on with this?.....

((ok see wat i mean? liger used a powerful head butt but u act like he tapped you))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 am

*The shadow fox starts to stagger a little from the head butt but shakes it off and Michael laughs as he looks at him now without his weapons being more lighter and faster Michael stars to run in a zig zag like motion towards the liger and instead of running straight into him Michael catapults himself over the Liger confusing him slightly and then rams into the Zoids hip with his shadow foxes shoulder pushing the liger a medium sized distance away He acts fast and decides to hop off the ground onto the ligers back and hops off of it pushing its face into the ground landing in front of its the shadow foxes back turned to it* heh....

Last edited by Mugen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:36 am

tch...then you better cancel that reservation...even though im not the leader of this team im still the top zoid pilot at last years touurnament..... *liger head butts your side and then jumps back*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:33 am

(are you two really going to start this up right now)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 pm

(( Meh If I didn't then I wouldn't be mugen now would I?))
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:25 pm

(.....mugen....im trying to remain calm..im just saying that because i am leader of the gunnin team and when he said that i undertood so you dont have to talk to me like that...)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

(Yes fox has got it covered Dman >.>;; Butt out))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 pm

(fox has got it covered)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next