Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:10 am

huh..nice thinking new guy.thats pretty smart
*i say as i smile and patch that message to him and also patch a message to him with a few scamaticks iv managed to put togeather as i igzamind the atacking zoid,or what ever it is.the scamatics show a few possabole week points and some other surcit breakers arroud the thing.*
i hope you can do soe thing with this info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 am

*He looks up at the gigantic canon and smirks as he closes his eyes.* We have to at least do something old friend........what if....I've got it!!...*He slams his open fist down on a button and his shadow fox instantly turn near invisible still only running at a slow pace he then takes off at high speeds and then using both his speed and the momentum he launches forward into the sky landing right on top of the canon and while hovering over it's circuit breaker he bites down with his fangs but does little to no damage but Mugen smirks inside as he activates his Foxes fangs ability...to absorb other energy sources.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:21 am

what the hell is this damm thing made of!?
*i say as i turn my zoid arround and get a safe distance away*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:49 am

Im going into negative gravity mark....i just created this on my own without anyone knwing about this...this is the first test against a gravity cannon...with this i will be weightless and the gravity will not effect me...launching in 3...2...1....*i push down on a button and my zoid sems to have a barrier around it that is pitch black and it seems like wen i go mach 13 it looks like im going mach 25 or higher and then i get to the cannon and lock onto it with my missiles* Because the negative gravity effect will last for only 3 seonds the impact should be larger then usual wen it hits.*shoots the missiles and thenit hits and smoke clears nd its only been scratched*DANG!!!*i clear out of the area before they can hit me*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:48 pm

*as the cannon fires it's blast, the gravity begins to increase x50 and the ground explodes under the pressure, then the gravity waves starts to pull on you but you narrowly escape*

Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap! I didn't think this would happen anytime soon.....*pulls out a computer,and hooks it up to my Liger,I enter a series of keys and then press enter.......and my Liger begins to make a loud creaking sound,causing all of it's weapons and armor to fall off*

Here we go.... *begins entering a multitude of inputs* .........
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:37 pm

*i gasp and sit straight up and allmost scream as the cold water stings my back and skin* wha...what the helll?
*as i finish my sentance i head missels fireing and all kinda of noises from outside and i allmost growel in anger*
those a holes reuind my peace and quiet....there gona pay for this.
*i shoot out of bed and run to my zoid.by now shes ben repaird and is redy to go.i jump into the cockpit and fly out of the hanger and as soon as i notice the gravity cannin thig chardgeing up to strike i swoop down and fire a lardge amount of electrisaty at the bace of the weapon and cause it to short surcut.the electrisaty travels down the machienes body and zaps the water,with also zaps the other enamys that shot the missels.i smile and quickly stop the electric laser comeing from my zoids horns and as she continues to soar down closer to the enamy i spin her arround and slam her spiked tail into the enamys weapon and nock it clean off*
you reuind the wrong girls peace and quiet,you dill holes.
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:12 pm

*shakes rouge* come on rouge, wake up! * grabs a bucket of cold water and pours it on rouge*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:07 pm

* he charges out of the hanger inside of his upgraded shadox fox towards the ocean.* this is gonna be hectic...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:29 am

*i see it and i shoot away at mach 13 which is my top speed*HOLY CRAP WAT IS THAT?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:26 am

*as I look towards the shore,a figure that dwarfs the other zoids in size begins to surface and a large symbol is on it's side* wait a second......*as the figure surfaces,the symbol can be seen clearly* A star with a katana slashing through it....*screams* DJ GET AWAY! * a large opening appears on the ship, revealing a gravity cannon charging up*

Last edited by Brickwall on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:55 am

*after regrouping deeper underwater they shoot into the air and one latches onto my zoid nbut my gun is pointing down its throat and i shoot killing the zoid and it slams into the ocean and then i fly to a safe distance*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:43 am

*turns to Gen*,You take care of rouge, I gotta go help DJ! *rushes back to the hangar*

Last edited by Brickwall on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:10 am

*runs down to the base where Lloyd is* whats goin on?!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:44 am

*after getting dropped at the back of the base I take Rouge to her room, and attempt to gently shake her awake*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:12 am

*im in the jet falcon and mimiking the movements you have made thinking you wer in control of my zoid while i was in it*Its a War shark!!!! Or i think about 5 of them!*i drop you behind the base and then fly into the air and they shoot missiles at me and i dodge them and thye turn to me*Heat seaking!*i go as high as possible and then i turn to the side and shut off my engines and start to free fall as the missiles fly past and then i urn the thrusters bak on and dart towards them at mach 5 and shoot missiles at them and it lands imbetween the leader and another war shark*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:50 pm

*I launch my without any hesitation tearing through the hanger door* Argh!!!* I see rouge lying on the ground about 100yards in front of me* Rouge! *I speed full throttle braking about 20 feet away from here, and I open the toe entrance on my Liger, dangerously rolling out at a battering speed,but the adrenaline rush takes away my pain* Rouge! *I grab her and roll with her into my Liger's toe hanger* Rouge wake up! *a missile hits right where rouge and I just were, shaking the ground. I speed away from the shore back to the hangar* DJ!!! *sends a signal to Dj's Jet Falcon causing it to fly out and Dock on top of my Liger Zero fusing them together* Rouge wake up! It's hard to pilot with you in my lap! *I jump into the air, firing the Jet Falcon's thrusters and taking* Argh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm

*i scream as i run back for the hq just as the missile hits the beach sending a shockwave across the sands,makeing me fly forward and rool across the sands.my board hitting me in the head as it lands beside me.i lay passed out and defenceless as what ever shot the missile prepairs to launch anouther one*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm

*ah soon as you get to the beach,a missile launches out of the water* Crap! *runs to the hangar*Dj!?! *gets in my Liger Zero and fire up the engines* DJ!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:00 pm

*walks out past the new guy(mugen)and allmost hits him in the head with the back of my surf board as i run past and head for the back door witch is located in he kitchin.i grab my innergy drink out of the fridge and run out the back door and out into the sand*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 am

later then *goes to lay back down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:02 am

ahh,its probably nothing.but now that i see the beach,i do balieve i could use a relaxing swim.*smiles*il see you boys later*walks downstares,still wearing the bakini top and blue jenes,and i grab my surf board and head to the beach with a towel wraped arround my chest*heehee,what a beautiful time to go surfing.
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 am

*gets up* what are you talking about, what's going on
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:47 am

*pick up a pair of binoculars from my zooms in on the ocean*..........It's moving way to fast for any animal and it's too big to be a whale.......
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 am

*sits up* Will you two be quiet!,*lays back down* jeez!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:42 am

huh..what is it now?*sits up and walks over to the beach side of the roof*what is it?*is wearing a black bakini top with my intire trso wraped in bandages so the few remaining sores on my back can heal*its probably just an animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next