Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:49 am

Ah....im a Half Dragon Demon...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 am

*refuses to look at eather demon as i finish eating and atempt to stand,i use my long black blade as a crutch and atempt to get away,i limp off and still say nothing to eather demon*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:15 am

im not a pure demon....im a half wolf demon *goes to the girl and fixes her bandages and then looks at her* there is no need to fear me......i dont intend to harm u or anyone.....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:53 am

*walks toward them*Well...a small group of dmeons...and a human...wat a weird combination...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 am

*i take the frut but only after you let it go and it lands on the ground,i scoot away from you and i still look absolutly terrafyied as i eat small bites of frute and shake a little as i watch you eat the meet raw,i stop stareing long enough to take out a small knive and peal a frute,i accadentally cut myself as i peal it because im shakeing so much,i do my best not to show itand try not to let you see the fear in my eyes,i keep my distance and try my best to bandage my swelen ancle but do a pretty poor job,a few tears fall from my eyes because of the pain but i wipe them away and return to eating and keep my eyes on you and my sword close to my side*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 pm

walks back with a basket of fruits and berries and some meat in my other hand* here... *hands her the basket and i sit near the fire and eat the meat raw*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 am

*i wake up with a very big headake and alot of pain in my ancle,i look around and after a few secands i c that im back at the monsters camp,i atempt to stand but fall back down and wince in pain from the sprained ancle that has now swolen to where i cant run,i c the jug of water and grab it drinking the hole think and coughing a little after every gulp,after i finish the kug of water i lay back down and cry a little thinking about my village and about what kind of trouble im in now,i start thinking about ways to get away but come up with nothing so i grab my black blade and hold it close to me wateing for your return*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 am

god damnit! *picks her up and walks to my camp and sets her down and puts a cold wet rag on her forehead and puts a jug of water next to her and goes to find food*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 am

NOOO..LET GO OF ME,LET ME GO...NOO,DEMON,GET AWAY FROM ME!
*i am so afraid right now i cry and kick and work my self into an absolute fit as i scream and cry and eventually pass out from shock and dehydration from running for so long*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 am

dodges the attack and i grab both ur wrists* please....why do u attack me? i did nothing wrong....i tried to help u....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 am

8is to afraid and upset to listen as i swing my blade arround and atempt to chop off your head,i have a few tears in my eyes and im absolutly terrafyied*
NOO,LET ME GO,MONSTER!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 am

grabs her wrist* okay look i maybe a son of a demon but i dont wish to hurt anyone....only demons...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am

*i back away from the new demon and slice at his head befour he gets near me*
stay away from me you monster
*i yell as i turn and run back the way i came,i jump the small cliff ageain but this time i stumbel and fall brusing my ancle even more,i staggger to my feet and keep running away from the demons,i finally reech the camp where i first saw the demon sit and i gasp as i relice iv ran back to the same place i first came from,i wipe a few tears from my face and keep running as fast as i can with my injured ancle and try my best to run away from the demon hunters village and all the demons that are still feasting on my peoples flesh*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 am

wind scar* slices the demon in half with the attack and i jump next to rouge and begins healing her* u okay?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 am

*starts to slowley back away and winces a little with every step as i try to figure out how to get away without leeding this demon to the village*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 am

hmph... *gets up pulling my blade out following a demons scent*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 am

huh..id like to know how you could be a demon hunter when you are your self a demon,i can sence it,i was born to detect the deferance between human and human disguised demon,besides,im the last demon hunter there is,so thats a flat out lie,you cant be a hunter.
*shakes a little from the slight feeling of pain from my ancle but oes my best to hold me ground and show no fear*
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: None.

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 am

what do you mean ima demon hunter
*Ish a full fledged demon but has a human body*
(check my Stats and you'll understand)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 am

*gasps and jumps backwards doing a backflip to get a safe distance away from the demon*
thats none of your buisness fowel beast,i sugest you get lost or ill have no choice but to distroy you.
*holds the black blade stedaly in my hands and gets redy to defend myself*
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 am

hey there miss, where you heading?
*He looks at her*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 am

*reeches a spot beside the cliff where its small enough i can jump over it,i leep over the small cliff and land on the other side and wince a little as i twist my ancle8
ahhow...dang it,clumzey me,i rely hate this trip.
*stands and linps along in the forest using my sword as a crutch and trying to find a way out of the trees to a village*
dang it,where is that stupid village,if im going the rong way im going to scream.
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 am

*Appears on the other side of the clift, waiting for her*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 am

*sits up and sighs as i stare into the forest acros from the small cliff and i say*
well,might as well find anouther way to get there,theres no way in hell im going back in the direction of that demon,huuuuum...i gess ill just have to go around.
*starts walking around the cliff and looks a litle disturbed*
man i feel like some ones breathing down my back,i wonder if theres any demons arround,they usually give me the creeps like this
*looks arround and up in the trees but sees nothing so i pul out a long lack katanna sword just in case*
man i hate walking alone....this place could be crawling with demons....uugh,what kind of hunter am i,i cant even stand to look at demons,some demon hunter i turned out to be.
*i say as i keep walking arround the cliff*
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 am

*He stops atop a tree, Watching the human*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

*walks into the woods looking a little more relaxed because i escaped the demon,i walk arround not relly doing any thing but looking for a nice place to camp*
dang demons...i hate them...murdering scum....i wish i had the strength to kill them all,stupid murdering monsters.
*i say as i come to the edge of a small cliff in the forest,i turn to find anouther way arround but slip and fall over the small clif,i hang onto a root thats sticking out of the ground and pull myself up,when i get back onto the top of the cliff i take a few deep breaths of air and lay on my back*
uuuuugh,this is so stressfull,i cant balieve my village was distroyed and now iv got to go find some stupid little town to stay in untill the demons finish tearing the village to peaces.....what drew that many demons to us any way?
*lays there thinking and kjust kinds being a little lazy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next