Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 am

*screams at the sudden fight that has begun and stares terrafyied at the demons,i start to shake and swet as my memory flash back to my village and i suddenly pass out from fright*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 am

*flies into tree and slices at u* wind scar! *hits u with it and pulls my bow and a arrow out and shoots u with a purification arrow*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: None.

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 am

*He appears in the other Demons face, Holding his blade with my hand and Scars his cheek with my Claws,Shoving him into a Tree*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:34 am

catches u and sets u on the ground then senses a demons presence and pulls my sword out*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 am

*ignores the demon trying to swing faster to get away and lose him but slips and loses my grip falling from the trees and heading for the ground*
eeeeeeeekkkkk!
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am

*finds the Scent and Jumps into a tre and Jumps from one to another Quickly, heading for the Girl*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am

walks beside u with my arms crossed* why dont u like me?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 am

*starts to jump with my good leg and manages to grab the closest tree brance and swings up into the tree sheething my sword and starts swinging from branch to branch moveing threw the forest to escape*
Back to top Go down
Suke
Tsuchikage
Suke

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 am

*Shows no sign of being a Demon and impossible to detect i am unless Shikon jewel is Close enought*
*Cracks his neck*
*Sniffs the air, Searching for a scent*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 am

OVER MY DEAD BODY.
*i say in a slightly terrafyied voice as i look upset and keep my sword pointed at the demon*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 am

oh my bad let me refrase my scentence...im destined to protect the one with the shikon jewl.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 am

NEVER!
*i say as i use my arms to push off the ground and use my good leg to shove my elbow into your gut makeing you temporarrole loos ballance and letting me grab the shikon jusl,to keep you from getting it ageain i stuff it back in the top of my shirt and hop over to my sword,i grab it and fall flat on my but as i point it at you8
theres no w3ay in hell im letting a demon get his hands on this jule...my fathers dyeing wish will be carryed out,this jule will be kept safe and purafyied
*the jule suddenly and without me noticeing it,glows a slight hint of light purple(i think its purple)and looks almost pure and un tainted and i try to stand ageain*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am

picks up the shikon jewl* i knew it....there was a reason im drawn to u....im destined to help protect the shikon jewl....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 am

NOOO...LET ME GO,GET AWAY FROM ME!
*i scream and thrash arround and punch you in the back of the head makeing you lose your grip and falling to the ground,i stanr to crawl away and head for the sword i droped as tears fall from my eyes*
i cant go back there...just goaway you monster.
*i keep trying to crawl to my sword dispite the pain from my fractured ancel,as i atempt to reech it a small black cloth falls from the frunt of my shirt and lands about a fot from me,i look absolutly paniced as i reech for it trying to get it befour the small round shiney ball indide the cloth starts to glow*
o shicks..no...what have i foolishly done,now demons from miles away will come ruching here,dam it.
*grabs the black clother wraped jule and atempts to reech my sword befour you reach me*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 am

jumps down and picks u up* arent u glad i followed u> >_>; *jumps out of hole and puts u on my back* i know where this demon hunter village is....i will take u *begins to run quickly through the forest*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 am

*keeps walking and uses my sword as a crutch as i come to a lardge hill leading into a rice field at the edge of a small town where the dead prestress's sister lives and smiles a little,then frowns and sarcasticly hangs my head looking disapointed*
youv got to be kidding me...it was that close,this hole time...it was a few hours walk away from the demon hunters village,why the hell didnt father just give it to them in the first place.uguuugh,i gess i should try and get there befour night fall,now lets see,if i take this hill diaganolly..i should be able to...
*sentance droops off as i start slideing down the hill on my arss and scream the hole time with my sword in my hand the hole time.*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK...I HAAATE THIIIISSSS JOOOOOOOB!!!!
*as i land at the bottom i fall right into a rice field splashing into the water getting soaked and huddy,i frown and sigh as i atempt to stand but fall flat on my face as my ancel finally snaps*
aooow...T^T...why me?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 am

watches her and keeps out of sight*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 am

*kepps heading deeper into the forest trying to find the village and suddenly notices a lardge amount of demons aheaid,i smile and say*
finally,some thing to use to get rid of this anger
*i wrap a thick cloth arround my ancel and tie it tightenough that i can stand on it with little pain,i start runing at the demons and using my long black kanana blade i slice threw the first few demons no problem,then spinning arround and using my katanna to push off the ground i swing my body arround kicking a few demons in the head and then pull my katanna out of the ground landing on a demons head and being thrown into the air,i yell and flip backwards landing in one demons mouth and sliceing threw his body distroying it and kicking off him sliceing threw three more befour i slice my finger on the blade and it glows black and pulces as i swing it at the remaining demons and send blades of darkness sliceing threw all of them distroying them all.i brethe pretty hard a few times befour yelling into the air and slamming the blade into the ground createing a small crator in the shape of a blade cut and fall to my nees crying and trying to catch my breath*
father...im so soory....i failed you.
*crys a little more and then keep walking as i try to find the village*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 am

*sighs and sniffs the air smelling hungry demons and follows her without being noticed*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:25 am

dont tuch me monster...i dont want help from any demon...i dont need help
*i say with a few tears in my eyes as i jurk away from the demon and keep walking off limping and leaning on the blade*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:11 am

ugh...this is why i hate humans....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 am

helps u up* at least let me treat ur wound untill u run off....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 am

*refuses to answer to a demon and keeps staggering along trying to get away and into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 am

Wat did u just call me?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 am

heh...doesnt matter to me weather your boath half rats,im not staying here a moment longer
*i say as i limp off and stumble to the ground triping on a rock*
oooof...aooow,my ancel...dang it.
*a small tear escapes my eye but i wipe it away and begin to try walking ageain*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)   The First Quest (pm me if u want in it) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Quest (pm me if u want in it)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next