Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southern Water Tribe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:37 pm

*i shiver a little more and sneze a few more times and look totally sick as i stare at the food with a look of total starvation in my eyes.my stomic growels and i blush a little as i cough a few times and say*
m m my..gr grand mo mother
*im so cold and sick feeling i can hardly talk*
who...who are you...cough cough...
*is shivvering alot and hovering close to the fire*
how...how did you...know i...ahhhhchooo...ohhh,my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:29 pm

*i block one mans strike and take his scythe and toss it into his ally as i spin and behead the other as the last to run off*so what brings you to these parts water bender *i set wood on the ground and light it on fire as i bring her close to it and slowly cook us a meal you look at me and see my clothes are from a three hundred years ago showing no nation theat i'm connected to you wonder alittle at who i am but somehow feel that i'm a friend*you look alot like your great great grandmother she was a friend of mine once *my eyes go glazed as i am caught up in the memory which appears to be nice and sad at the same time*

(srry dude but a great great grandmother would be 300 years....)
(dude i have been frozen for three hundred years read my stats)

Last edited by Ryerai on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:27 pm

*i shivver a little more and draw my sword and drop my suplys and say*
dang it...so close..
*i shivver so much my teeth chatter and my hands shake,the bounty hunters laugh and i quickly strike at one of them nocking him out and pinning arround to try and hit anouther one only i end up sneezeing and getting hit in the face with a fist.i stumble to the snow and shivver some more as i cough and sit up reviealing the fire nation clothing and the black face mask*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 pm

you stop right their *i carry my supplies as a few bounty hunters break out of the ice and surround us*fricken jerks *i drop my supplies and unsheath my sword*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:17 pm

*i shivver and shake as i hide in the suply room on the ship your on and as we hit the shore i sneek out with the rest of the passangers along with a lardge bag of suplys.as i walk arrouns on the boat still frezeing and wraped in my cloake and a small blanket i found with the suplys,i walk over to one side and jump over the side with the suplys hopeing no one noticed.as i wak threw the snow i sneze a few times and keep heading to the water tribe*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:12 pm

*as the sea tosses me and my boat around i get flung onto the icy turf my boat and supplies strewn across the snow i grunt and get to my feet my journal still clutched in my hand i quickly stow it in my pocket and begin to gather my supplies*curse you new moon goddess always tryin to kill me you failed again!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 pm

(yea u know the drill)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe   Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Water Tribe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2