Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 am

allright,ill meet you there,try not to let the water burn you.it hurts.*you notice several burn places on my arms and legs as i dive back in*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Drawing,Writing Peoms and Stories,volleyball,and Web surfing
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: Mugen

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Kadna looks down and looks back at her saying,"Yup I can!"

Forgetting;All the hurt inside;You've learned to hide so well
Pretending;Someone else can come and save me from myself;I can't be who you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 am

*sighs*i...i was to week,to foolish,to wrecklass,one of the dark knight people took them from me...and no matter what any one seys,i will not take any power from the darkness.i dont know what happend to that dark orb,but i refuse to use its evil power.*walks into the water,takes a deep breath,and starts swimming with all my strength,taking one tunnel after anouther only to end up swiming up for air in a hidden underground cavern.i take a few more deep breaths and then return to the start of the cave and the surface.*theres a cavern under water,about fifty feet in,can you hold your breath that long?
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am

"Alright..."She jumps into the water and looks at her "What happened to your powers?.."

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:34 am

*ties ten small but good wated rocks to my waste and i dive in after taking a verry deep breath and i start swimming in the cool waters.after a few moments of swimming i com back up and say*
this isnt god,theres a maze of tunnels and caverns and passageways down there.we need to stick togeather and not seperate.i wish there was a map of this place.if i had my powers this wouldnt be a problem*sighs and looks sorta upset*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 am

Ok*Kadna ties three rocks to her waist.*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

no problem*looks at the map ageain and starts walking to the east a little untill we come to a lardge body of water*this is where we have to swim.we have to swim across and threw several under water caves,its a test of currage and balance boath.we cant get threw the water unless we are able to stay in the stedy stream of cool water.i dont know who built it,but the map seys if we tuch the wrong water,we get boild alive.*picks up a few heavy rocks*here,tie these to you,there heavy enough to keep us from floatng back up into the deadly water.i lurnt this trick from my scuba instructer on earth
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 am

Thanks..*Kadna smiles and puts her sais away and start to walk ahead.*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 am

8i quickly flip onto the rock where my aprentace is and in one quick swift motion i spin kick one enamy off the rock and then pulling out a small pole i press a buttin and it extends into a long staff and as i spin i slam it into the enamys chest and he is sent straight into the water belo,the rock starts to fall as the gizer gives away and i grab my friend and leap to safty on the other side of the lake that is now blocking our way back*
well,that was fun,lets keep moveing
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:59 am

True..*Kadna jumps onto another rock in mid she kicks the enemy in his head knocking off the rock and she lands then jumps onto another one slicing that enemy in half and Kadna jumps to another one falling down.* ow....*Two jump onto that rock and jump toward her*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 am

it wasnt saposto be*i say as i spin kick an enamy in the jaw nocking him all the way into anouther enamy on anouther rock witch nocks them boath off the rock and kills them boath.i then flip onyo anouther rock and pill my sword off myback and i begin sliceing threw enamy after enamy eventually takeing out three all togeather witch leaves 2 for me and the rest of them for you*if we each take five we can get this finished fast.iv taken out 3 witch leaves me 2 now you get the rest*i say as i slice anouther enamys heads clean off*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 am

Okay!*Kadna jumps to one rock where there's one enemy.The enemy charges at Kadna and kicks her back and she falls down sliding down the rock.Kadna sweep kicks him and knocks him over.She grips her sais getting up and stabs the enemy and gets up and jumps to another rock as the rock sinks into the river.*..This isnt gonna be easy..

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 am

*just as soon as we are seperaited the ground all around us cracks and starts shakeing and rumbeling and then several gizers shoot up all around us takeing several enamys out leaveing about ten.the grond rises into the ar in chunks and the first chalange begins.we have to fight on the chunks of earth that are iseing into the air.at the same time we also have to kep our balance.*THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE VERRY EASY!*i say as i leap from the chunk of rock im on and land on one with an enamy on it.we boath balance for a secand then start fighting each other trying to nock each other off at the same time we block each others atacks and strike at each other.after a few menits of fighting i manage to trip my aponent and grabbing his foot i flip him backwards and spin kick him as he falls and that sends him straing off the rock and to his death on the boiling hot water below*
fallow my igzampole,te test is to nock off your aponent or kill him befour he lkills you,then we jump to the next chunk of floating rock untill thay all sink and theres only one left,then we ride it down and flip to saftey on the ground past the boiling river of lava hot water.*i say after i flip to anouther rock and watch the one i was just on disapear and splash into the river*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Gotcha..*Kadna jumps out the of the blades and grabbing her sais and she dashes towards them jumping up and kicking one of them into the others knocking them back.*

Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm

((your challenge is Balance, think of challenges that use balance.....and be good about it! dont make it easy!))

He stabbed me and asked "Why do you fight an unwinnable battle?"
I cut his head off and whispered "For freedom...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:47 am

*as we walk i notice a verry faint movement and sounds of feet moveing arround close by and i keep quiet as i look at the map and study our suroundings.as soon as i stop a lardge curved blade spinns straight for my head,i dodge it with ease and manage to catch it,only cutting my hand a little,i then send it hurteling back at the enamy with so much force it slices his head off.ten more blades apear and i dodge them and yell*
GET DOWN,THERE SUROUNDING US,THEY KNEW WED TY TO GET THE STONES!
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 am

Oh ok*Kadna continues walking behind her and looks around as well keeping a watch out.*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 am

acording to the map a few miles in this direction.we have to cross a lardge field,then climb a mountian,then after climbing to mountian we have to find some hidden cave.ill let you know where were going after we get that far.*keeps walking loking arround for more sighns that were going the right way.*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 am

*Kadna follows behind with her arms crossed*..So how much farhter do we have to go?

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:53 am

*fallows the map deeper and deeper into the woods getting closer and closer to the water lands.not saying any thing and looking directly at the map at all times accept when im looking at the land arround us to make shure were going the right way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)   

Back to top Go down

water guardiean and aprentace quest(rouge and matsuda's quest)
Page 1 of 1