Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 am

*pika chu laughs allmost as if he injoyd it and i quickly stands and grab him from you and kick you in the shin*
you may treet your pokemon how ever you like,but dont you ever miss treet my pokemon ageain!
*climbs into the tree with pikachy on my head and he is sticking his toung out at you as i climb into the tallest branch and sit there leaning aginst the tree trunk*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 am

*picks up the pickachu and puts her in a very very very tall tree* >_> try to zap me now wait no dont *kicks the tree and the pikachu falls down and i catch him with my pinky that breaks right after* T_T dude how much do you feed this arnt they only like 1 pound or something
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:02 am

heehe,your lucky it wasnt my hair.youd be even wors*laughs a little and pikachy jumps up onto your shoulder and nzzles its cheek aginst yours to say sorry*
picachu:chaaa..pika pi
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 am

>_> fine fine well tell it it was an accident and it was meant to be your hair
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 am

heehee,no.pikachy just doesnt like his hair messed with*smiles and laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 am

*shocked* x_x pokemons hate me now dont they
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:06 am

uhh no..thats pikachy*smiles as he shocks you*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 am

right reward i though it was the other way around well thanks *pets your pikachu and messes up its hair thinking its your head* do you have yellow hair or something
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 am

*looks a little anoyed and mad8 if all you feed them is candy then they will never evolve.pokemon are just like humans,they need proper nutrision and a verry well ballanced diet.you need to start feeding them pokemon food and helthy snacks.only feed them candy as a reword.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 am

O_O you package dirt or something thats scary...hmmm this is food now i gots it my pokes are just hungry and if i feed them theyll like me all i feed them are rare candies
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:52 am

*sighs and takes a small bag of my specal innergy pokemon food and hands it to ya*
it doesnt make them evoldve,it just helps replinish there energy,if there tired or fresh out of a battle,it will help them feel less tired
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:50 am

*pokes rouge* hey i got a gabite do you have any dirt for my other pokes they have to evolve to
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 am

*pretends to not notice and sticks my protabole radios headphones in my ears and pikachu climbs up to my neck and curls up behind my neck sleeping*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 am

mean pokemon hes part shark its in his nature *while im talking gible finds the food and eats it and evolves* he cant help biting people see watch *puts my hand out and it gets bitten by gabite* T_T ouch since when did you be able to bite so hard *notices he evolved* holy crap you evolved O_O im soooo happy...what made you evolve though *gabite points at the dirt where the food was* oh the dirt ok i knew you was weird
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 pm

*looks sad*..the ingreediants to make that food was expincive.you could have just let him eat it.
*leans back aginst the tree ageain and seys* fine..keep you stuck up pokemon to yourself...i dont like mean pokemon any way
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 am

*laughs as he watches them*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 am

uuh its not that gible doesnt like to eat from peoples hands hed rather eat the hand that feeds him so yeah *kicks the food away* not smart
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:48 am

oh its ok..your just to rough with him,here ya go gible..if you dont want it from my hand,ill lay in on the ground for you*smiles and has such a nice calming look to my face that gible is just like brock is arround girls and i giggle a little and lay the food down in frunt of him iwithout him even looking like hell bite me*i just love dragon types..eat all you like gible,i can always make more.heehee
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

*gibles a dragon and ground type and its like a land shark looking thing* >_> dont feed it only i do that see *has bit marks on hands*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 am

(stupid question time,whats a gible?*
hears the gible come out of its ball and i look at it and smile*
oh wow..so cute.
*smiles and looks like a total fang girl as i lay pikachu on the ground and scoot over close to it and say*
hay gible..your so awesome and strong looking and absolutly adorabole..how would you like a little snack,i made it myself
*pulls a small pouch of pokemon food from my pocket and pores some in my hand and holds it out to gible*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 am

*goes to a tree and throws a pokeball at it and my gible comes out* maybe if i just hug it it might evolve
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 am

heehee*miles and walks over to a tree by the side of the road and sits in its shade with my back pack beside me and pikachy in my lap.i yawn and stretch and lean aginst the tree as pikachy curls up and naps*
wake me when every one decides to go to the next town*
falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:35 am

*sees the connection* hmm maybe i might learn something by sticking with you about "caring" and "compassion" towards my pokes
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:33 am

heehee,pikachu doesnt relly like zapping people unless hes upset with them.but hes not my pokemon so i cant controle him.but you have my word...he wont zap you
*smiles and giggles as pika chu leans over my head,stares me in the face,and nuzzels his nose on mine*
heehee,yea,i love you to.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 am

>_> you better keep that mouse on your head i dont like to be zapped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next