Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 am

*the mask compleetly takes over my body and a small hold starts to apear over my heart as the hate,anger,sadness,and fear takes over turning me into some monster i dont understand.i stand there stareing into the distance holding my zanpohuto in hand as it glows a bright gold and dark black flame of spiret pressure.i become surrounded by hallows and i smile an evil looking smile,as the hallows close in i chardge them with increadabole speed and slice threw there masks distroying them and turning them to dust.i become un controleabole and start sliceing threw the reuins distroying walls and boulders and hallows,every slice of my blade sends long blades of spiret pressure out in all directions turning every hallow t dust and distroying the reuins.i laugh an evil laugh and still cant gain controle of myself ageain as the mask takes over almost compleetly.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 pm

*he fights as more and more come and he begins to tire and gets frusterated* Why doesn't your zanpakuto change it has plenty of spirit pressure Because your not me and my zanpakuto knows it now you'll need me for the next form so you going to take my offer or get us killed *More and more hallows come and start to make one giant hollow* In your weakened condition you can't survive to long against that I suggust you listen to what I've been trying to do I don't need that I'll defeat him with out that. *The giant come after him he blocks and fights with no avail and the hollow is winning and with a clossal punch in to the ruin wall he gets pinned by large bolders and the hollow comes in to finish him off* This is your last chance to except my offer because I'm tired of having to always worry that you will take me over and if this is my end thats fine with me I rather that then make one of my friends do it *he realize my sincarity and can't risk me not suriving* You win we'll fight as one just help us survive alright say it with me, At night we take flight, Bikou Tsubasa *we say the name of my sanpakuto and it changes its form as well give us more energy* Now we'll take you down, hollow *the hollow swings at us and we block its attack and cut its arm off then the arm becomes two hollows and we take them out by stabing them in their hole and absorbing their strenght* Now its your turn big guy *We run at the giant hollow and run uo the front of him slashing along the way and then we jump into the hollows hole stabing each side with our arms crossed and absourb all of its strenght then the hollow within me comes out and yells in pain as he becomes whole again as his hole goes away and his mask shatters and land infront of us and gets encased in a small cheast* I remember everything about my life now and have become whole thank you Skye but I see you aren't whole yourself for there are things you don't remeber and to repay you I will help you as you did me we will still fight as one. take the cheast my mask shards are in as a reminder. *then he goes back into me* Alright now we need to help Rouge I sense she is in trouble
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 am

*stands frozen in fear and confusion as i wate for what ever is causing the intence power arround me to grow.i sence its a soul reeper but im to afraid and confused to move,i just wate for him to reech the senter of the mase like ruens and hope he will end the suffering the suden burst of spiret power has caused me to feel.i keep remembering my past and all the horrers iv done in the past,not knowing how to controle my powers.the mask forces me to remember all of the bad times and keeps me in a trance like state as it forces my body to wate for the reeper to apear*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 am

*spins and finishes the last hollo9w as our eyes open in acknowledgemet*the center of the ruinsssssssssssssssssss*the mask shatters to pieces and covers our blades in glowing energy we kick the door open as the clash of blades rings in our ears i thinkl of my brother cruton when the memory of my master echoes in my mind i fall to my knees as i feel the pressure on my eye from his cane we both are on our knees as holows charge he fights my pain and strikes them i feel weaker as i see myself tosseed around and i hear his voice sayStop holdin yourself backmy eyes start to water as my rage consumes me and i feel the world start to fade as the screams of my squad dim i see a man standing before me and grab my hand as he says You need to join with mei growl and focus again returning to my body as we help the squad and run for the ruins he returns control to me turning his kurki's to my shikai as it returns to normal*I am tired awakiening myself took to much out of me quick save the others we have three more nights of this i belive in youSkye i'm comin for you and rouge *leaps over the edge and falls towards the bottom as i try to feel both spirit energies*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 am

*The hollows come at him and every time he strikes in the hole of the hollows absourbing the strenght* Yes, yes come and add to my strenght make me strong enought to take control of this body try all you want but I won't give up so easily and though you are in control the strenght is going to me but if you except my propasion you will be able to ust the strenght *more and more hollows come and he destroys them but I start to take some control back and start to derive a plan that might help me get through to him*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:28 am

*i turn to hear some one talking to themselves.i dont recognie the voice but as i turn i see the man who healed my leg*its the squads secand in cammand...whats he doing?
*i gasp as i suddenly feel intense pressure begin to surround the area and hundreds of hallows apear all arround us boath,i keep my zanpokuto in hand and as i see the secand in cammand strike at the hallows his power seems deferent and his face isnt the same.*
theres some thing wrong with him...but what,whats going on?
*starts to run back to the hq but is traped in a the mase like walls of the reuins*
what the hell.when did i become so lost,i cant remember where i came in.
*starts to panic and runns all threw the mase trying to figure my way out,my spiret pressure starts glowing black arround me and pulsing with my heart beet as i panic,it grows and grows untill it compleetly surrounds me and fuses into my blade causing it to become ingulfed in black flame spiret pressure.i slice threw every hallow that gets in my way and keep running unlitt i reech the senter of the maze.i stand totally afraid and cee hundreds of hallows befour me.i stare at them with fear totally takeing my body,makeing me un able to move.as a hallow chardges at me to kill i almost cant manage to move in time to strike,but when i do it totally desentagrates the hallow leaveing his mask.my spiret pressure has begun to puls out of controle and i cant stop it.as i feel my fear growing i start to remember my past in the human world,all the sadness,all the pain.all the anger.it all comes back to me and in one instant i scream at the top of my lungs and become ingulfed in a gold and black flame of spiret power,it ingulfs my body and surrounds me takeing out almost every hallow in the senter of the maze and exploading in such a great force it can be seen all the way back at the hq.as it stops and returns to a slight glow of gold and black arround me i pant and gasp for breath and shake in total fear as i find a new black mack covering my face.the mask looks just like a dragons skull and has gold fang and eyes.i stand shakeing in fear and frozen as if im wateing on some one to finish me off*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:28 pm

you think you can defeat this threat i am stronger then you....i don't need youare you so sure prepare yourself they are here may the darkness consume us*my zanpaktou turns to a large kurki*i will show you how to fight here*my mask starts to chip away as he takes over me and the hollows slip in through the walls*.........*he charges in with his dual kurki's and starts to strike at the hollows woundung them as he tries to destroy their masks*gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh strike at the holes in their chests*he suddenly starts striking for the holes and begins to absorb their strength*ahhhhhhhh the power i feel i feel it all coming back to me *mask starts to chip even more making it almost gone*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 pm

*I stand feeling the pressure try to crush me then he takes over* the ruins again why do you alway come here, I'll make it out this time I've got five days this time and am close to using your bankai why do you insist on controling me I've offered a compermize why don't you take it *hollows appear on all sides* time for some fun come let me rip ya a few more holes *They attack and he pulls out my zanpakuto* why don't you keep them in shekia form when I take over you make me work to get that form it's insulting I like the daggers you need to learn to respect them. *he starts to fight*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 am

*is shocked awake by the sound of some thing crashing into what sounds like old buildings.i jump to my feet my zanpokuto in hand and redy to fight.i arrive at what apear to be relly old reuins and stare in awe as i see a lardge crater where soe thing plumeted into the reuins.*
what is this place?
*i say in an almost gasping breath,i walk a little closer and stop mid step as i feel some thing relly strange and powerfull forceing me back,it pounds on my chest like a drum but to my suprise it doesnt hurt as much as it would have when i first arrived at squad 11 hq.i keep walking tword the strange power and keep a firm grip on my blades handel as i look arround and begin to fell a little frightened about what i may find.i surround myself in my black spiret pressure just to keep myself from fainting from the power i can now feel all arround me*
whats going on...i should go get the others...this could be bad.
*starts to turn and run*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:57 pm

*i try to focus but the voice keeps going as i know they are getting closer*are you strong enough ........
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:10 pm

I'm leaving to the ruins getting my self in order *I appear where I was before I went to the secrate room then I run as fast as I can feeling myself losing control as I sprint through the wood to a clearing on a cliff I run and jump off the cliff and plummet to the ruins, I pull out my knifes and shadow wings appear as I hold them behind me and I crash into the ruins*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 pm

*sighs and limps out of the room shething my zanpokuto and walking away from the squads training grounds.i head all the way out of the squads hq and walk off into the woods arround it.i walk as far away as i can go untill i reach a clearing under the full moon where the stares are shining bright and theres not anouther soul reeper in sight.pulls out my zanpokuto and practices with it for a few hours sending blades of pure black spiret power sliceing threw the grass and ground almost invisabole in the darkness,i slice in one smooth swifst surcle arround me sending a shockwave like blade out in all directions and disapearing.i stand and smile a little then shethe my blade and pull my left sleve up abive my wrist reviealing a solid black dimond quincy cross thats atahed to a silver chain and dnageling off my wrist,i smile and sigh a little then hold out my left hand and close my eyes as a lardge black quincy bow apears in my hand and glows a faint black and dark red glow,i opeain my eyes and start to draw back the string only to have my right hand start shakeing and the bow shatters into small fragments of spiret pressure.i sigh and hide the cross ageain and lay on my back under the stares stareing up at the sky and eventually falling asleep*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:33 pm

yes i know .........it's going to be stronger this time .....i hope the squad is pepared for the dark days of this world ...........or was i to weak to train them *places mask on face*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Part of the reason when you don't hold back it's devistating might be becouse you've held back for so long when one holds back what ever their holding back gets stronger and stronger until it can't be held back any longer then it put everyone close to them in danger as well as those around them *I finish on your foot* it should be good now, but about what I told you, take the words in beleve me I know from experence. Anyway good luck to you *I leave the room and go outside* full moon it's that time again I must leave. *I appear in the room Famine is in and see him argueing with himself* it got to you already I see the flowers are in bloom it's a full moon again so you know what's going to happen during the next few days I hope we're ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 pm

*eye keeps bleeding as i try to focus*you know what we are don't youshut up were are not .....Why must you deny our destiny
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 pm

yea well,holding back would be for every ones good.you dont know the hell my lifes ben because of this spiret power...my parents werent called tratores to there kind and killed for nothing.they became rogues and left me on earth when i was young,it was for my own good but it made my life hell.as for wishing to bo on earth.
*sighs and stares at the floor for a secand then finally seys*
i dont belong on earth,or in this place,i spent most of my time locked up in a secret training grounds under my uncles shop,it was the only place i felt safe,and the only place i felt every one elce would be safe...from me.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:48 pm

*i unlesh my spirit power in the room unleashing my bankai and for hours i unleash and insane amounts of punishments and after what seems like hours i return to normal i place my mask back on and notice another crack on it*so close i should be more in control i need to train more guess i need to work harder i must be strong i have to be strong!*clutches zanpaktu as it glows on it's own will*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 am

Well you made it out of the room right and you used your sprit power which helped you focus. If you keep holding back you then he'll keep pushing you, I wouldn't be in this position if I didn't work along side Famine. Also do you really think staying on earth would have worked with no challenges no adversaries I quite frankly couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:59 am

its my leg but thanks...im igzactly a medical expert so yea,i wouldnt have ben able to fix it.
*smiles and laghs a little when you tell me they just wanted him out of there hair*
heehee,hes that bad huh,man...i dont know how any one could put up with him long enough for him to even finish a sentance.that jurk almost killed me,and he locked me up in a room with intence spiret pressure at such a high level i couldnt breathe....hes relly starting to make me regret ever listening to my uncle and comming here,i could have ben perfectly fine staying in the human world and training by myself.
*looks a little upset as i lay my head back and sigh while you fix my leg*
hes such and arss.he even hit me just because i punched him in the face,just one little punch that might have broake a tooth or two,and he hits me.some captin he is.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 pm

*still in hiden room*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:41 pm

*I'm in the infermory when you arrive* I dout you'll be able to fix that yourself come let me help *I pull up a chair and you sit in it as I work on your foot* thats a good question "why'd they make him captain" they must have seen something special in him................................................... I just think they were trying to to keep him out of their hair persay so they made him captain of 11th squad that will keep him busy but they may regret it when we become the strongest Squad.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 pm

WHAT THE!
*is startled and slips off the roof falling to the ground un able o flash step because im to farr away from the side of the uilding,focases my spiret pressure all arround my body and points my zanpokuto at the ground sending a lardge burst of pressure hitting the ground and softaning the fall,i still hit pretty hard and breake my leg,i sit up and say*
you arss hole,look what you made me do!
*stands using my zanpokuto as a crutch and refuses to cry as i limp off to the infurmery mumbeling a few wors*
stupid,in sensative,jurk.howd he ever become a captin id like to know.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

your right*i say as me and cruton materileze on the roof*we all have our demons but we must learn to control our poweror else it controls us *spins and steps off roof falling to the ground my mask is still on as i let the clouds swirl and make me disappear from sight i land on the ground and enter my secret room that only me and skye know about*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:40 pm

*after almost all the squad members pass out from igzostion i turn off the tennis ball machine and laugh a little*
sheesh,uncle uraharra would have eat these guys for breakfast,of cource how am i to complain,atleast i survived his training long ehough for him to send me here.
*walks off and leaves the squad members to rest as i head to my room with my zanpokuto sheethed and hanging at my right side,i walk to my room to find the door still broake and sigh,then i flash step to the tallest building on the hole hq grounds and sit on the roof watching the clouds and injoying the few menits of peace i figure i have befou the captin busts my arss for holding back*
*sighs*now im going to have to try and controle thispower so i can make it threw training...they would never understand why i hold back...theyd just say its just an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Thats a good idea but I have one qurstion why does she hold herself back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next