Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:58 am

*as i wake up in the infurmery i say*
the captin and his right hand man...have ben lost.i have recieved direct orders to take the captin position untill he returns,if,he returns....this isnt going to be verry fun for any of us.we will be training as soon as the wounded are heald.what happend back there in those reuins...must never happen ageain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:20 am

We need to get out of here skye *i leap out of the hole and we fight to the entrance as it suddenly closes we turn to see the endless army charge at us i close my eyes and tell rouge she is incharge tell we return and that she should prepare for a vist from uraharra i then turn and knod to cruton as we charge and join in the endless onslaught*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:01 pm

*I noticed that Teara was awake* Teara get the others out and i'll fend off the enamys so you escape *I fight off the hallows as Teara and the others escape then when their out I block the door way so they arent fallowed leavine me and Famine inside* Now I got to find that cheast *I tear through the the ruins taking out hallow and search the cheasts and then I find it and take out the other piece* got it Famine *I'm then surrounded by Espa and Vizards and get slashed several times* well *cough out blood* looks like I need some help Argo lets kick it up a notch ZUSHIKAI *then my zanpakuto cahnges form (looks like this https://2img.net/h/i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/Curton/twin_swords_2_by_ember_reed-2.png ) * Now this will only help teperraly *I fight my way to Famine* We need to get out of here it will be light soon.........*the sky starts to lighting and the Ruins start to tremble as the gate way starts to close* ....now crap we got to get *We are then surrounded again with little chance of escape* Looks like they don't want us to leave.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

WHOW...i...i feel strange...i sence some thing..horrabole..something verry...evil.i think our captins in trouble...im going back
*as i turn to go back to where we left the captin my heart pulces and my eyes widen and i stop mid step.the cross on my rwist startsto pulce along with my heart,as if it were alive.i sudenly feel this strange feeling inside me like iv senced this befour,or like the cross has senced this befour.it begins burning my skin and i fall to my nees and clutch my wrist and watch my hand shake.im terrafyied of whats going on as i remember the words my uncle told me*
uraharra:never use the cross unless its a last resort,it may drain you,or awaiken a monster within you,eather way.its not worth the risk.
*i wince as the cross burns even more and u scream as flashes of a long bloody battle with faceless figures flashes befour my eyes.i see a shinigamie of high rank and a quincy of high rank,boath fighting a verry strong espa like monster with a zanpokuto.as the flashes become more vivid it is to much for my mind and i scream one last time befour i pass out compleetly amd fall to the floor where a verry freeked Teara picks my up and carrys me and my zanpokuto to safty with the others*

Last edited by rouge on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 pm

*as rouge and the others evacuate i inhale a large breath as i focus on the cross in my eyes as a black force comes from the ground creating a skeleton bow in my hand i hold the bow steady at the espa and as i draw back the string the bow the skulls mouth opens and i let lose the massive arrow destroying half the walls and all the espa in the room my left eye stings from the release of power i heave alittle and see a pack of espa charging at me i look to my espa half and roar*Chinsui give me your might*he smiles and joins with me as we unleash our force together making my blade become a long black and blue katana wit ha twisted handel and a second edge on the other side i charge and slice through them with ease as they become a part of me i put my hand to my face and feel a skull mask i lower my hand as a chain covers my arms and connects to my blade and a cruel scyth that forms in my left hand i feel my hair stand on end as i let out a horrifying cry and statr to devour the hollows that charge in my mind merely saying this is the fabeled ZUSHIKAI*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:00 pm

*for some strange reson i wake up within secand of being chardged and im filled with some strange gold spiret pressure.i dont sence the diferance but its there.i sit up and rub my head then quickly slice threw a hallows head that is atacking the one that heald me from behind.i almost chop of a small peace of his hair*
sorry about that.lets get the wounded out of here,i dont think theres any thing we can do,this is just to much to face with one squad alone.if the leeder ok?
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 pm

*I see what rouge did and prey for the best* I better thend to rouge I hope that pressure doesn't counteract with Famine I better charge rouge *I focus and start to recharge rouge while fending off hallows*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm

*blushes a little hearing those unexpected words from your mouth and then shakes it of and seys*
no way,im not a baby and im not leaveing you alone,my uncle would kill me for leaveing my captin...balieve me,he almost did once.
*lughs a little and tosses the suplys to cruton as i do some thing i know im forbedin to do but i have no other choice*
dad please help me now.
*i lift my left arm and revieal the dark black quincy cross and point it at the vizars,i shake in fear of them remembering some thing for a split secand then closeing my eyes i reech up and my black spiret pressure surrounds my body and creates a lardge black pair of dragon wings from the cross and turns them into a bow.i opeain my eyes and shake a little more as i reech for the string,pull it back,and a lardge dark blood red serpent arrow apears in my hand,i take aim and the lardge wings fold and as i let go of the string the spiret pressure looks like its being sucked out of me as it gets pulled by the wings createing two wing shaped blades that fly beside the surpent arrow and slice threw the un suspecting vizards as the surpent arrow strikes the hallows distroying most of them and giveing you the chance to defeat the rest.i smile a little and say*
i...dint it...
*then i calaps from the force of the atack and the lack of spiret pressure caused by it*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Cruton find the 1st chest i'm sure it has the second piece of the king slayer move and i'll try to rejoin you when you've done that ....make sure rouge is safe *i keep blocking as two mre vizards enter the room drawing their zanpaktou*for the love of ..................focus man focus you can do this * i shake my head and block the shots i can getting cut up by the rest*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm

*doesnt argue even tho the quency in me would relly like to,i walk over to a bunch of chests and say*
theres to many to opeain,ill do it the fast way
*raises my zanpokuto and slices across the room sending a wave of spiret pressure across the chests and opeaning them all.i grab the healing itoms and a few small spiret pressure boosters and say*
what now...the leeder cant hold off all those thigs by himself,what should we do?
*i say as i slice threw a few hallows that got threw you defences*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Rouge glad your here but if you were here five min. ago there would have been less injured *I shake my head disappointed* at least your here now we're trying to find the kingslayer and thats how we finish the hallows off, now look in the cheasts for anything that can heal and heal who you can I'll cover your side *go to the corrador and start to take out hollows*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:13 am

*i sigh and defend the wounded.i slash one lardge hallow and distroy it and then i focas my spiret power arround my blade and strike.i slash in a cresant moon shape in frunt of me ,sending a lardge black blade of spiret power burning and slashing threw the hallows in frunt of us.i do this several times only manageing to get a few cuts and scratches from the unlucky hallows that managed to dodge the atack and meet my blade head on.as they back off and the last of the wounded are carryed to safty i flash step over the hallows sliceing as i go,distroying most of the small ones left and only leaveing one lardge one for the others to easaly take care of.i then flash step into the treaure room and apear at your side*
not that i relly care,but what the hell is going on here,whats with the chests and the hole hallow energy obsorbing thing?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:06 am

*i stand very still holding twenty hollows back as a wounded member is pulled back and healed i have a red cloth covering my face as i grunt and look in rouges direction*you need to gaurd the left corriodor to many got wounded their we need to pull them back will you please help with that*as soon as the woundee is out of range i realease the hollows spinningaround i strike them all in their chest absorbing their strength causing my spitit pressure to rise causing the floor to explode as i fall into a treasure room my left arm gets a large gash through it and as i look up i see a vizer and espada charging at me i quickly use my spirit pressure top make a barrier between us and my squad they start to slash at me as i remain still to protect my squad i yell back to the others*their are 50 chests we have to find this .........is ........th-the 2nd.forget me heal the wounded and find the other chests i'll hold them off tell you get the others*i draw my zanpaktou as my espada side holds the barrier up i merely start blocking as many strikes as i can trying to hold out till it's time to evacuate*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 am

*for a few menits i ignore the message from cruton and sit in the empty bloody field and wate as i think and try to figure out what to do.after about ten menits of thinking i stand and flash step back to the cliff,every one has allredy enterd the ruins and i stand on the edge of the cliff listening to the fighting and screams comming from below.i grab my zanpokuto in my hands and for a secand i think about throwing it over the clif but then i remember somee thing my uncle tought me and it makes me think i should face my fears.i close my eyes and for a secand i focas on the spiret pressure arround me and then i flash step right off the edge of the cliff.as i fall i opeain my eyes and disapear in mid air only to re apear right beside cruton and sliceing threw a hallows mask*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 am

*I run up to the ruins and see everone but Famine and Rouge* dang stupid meeting I thought it was never going to end *I close my eyes and focus* Alright everyone we need to enter Famine is already in the ruins I'll contact Rouge but we need to enter now *I use ESP to contact Rouge* *to Rouge* We're entering now and need everyone to enter so I need you to get here you have five minutes then we enter I hope you come.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Think what you want of me but i had to make a chice like yours but my paths were limited either death or learn me and cruton are his last expeirments.......................call uraharra we need him here to watch her even if she has no respect and think the world is against her she needs to be taken care of while we the abomanattions complete what we started she may think her pain is greater but we don't really care if you let your past consum you you have already been eaten by something worse i think i'll start now*i leap off the cliff to the ruins my training running through my mind as i land in the hostile teritory i unleash my rage on the hollows absorbing their strength as i go farther into the maze i know i have little chance but i keep charging in one room after another i have to try since were running out of time i can feel the endless hordes charging in i then stop and prepare to hold off tell cruton comes*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 pm

*is held in place my the forse of your power and as im forced to listen to you.a small tear falls from my cheek and i begin to get mad as my spiret pressure rises and grows greater than any of the other members of the squad.an eary gold glow starts to apear arround me as i close my eyes and shake a little.i finally lose controle and yell*
just shut up...you dont know what iv ben threw!
*some how i manage to swing my arm arround and nock your hand away and i stare at you with a few tears in my eyes and blush a little as the rest of the squad stares at me.i flash step away and apear half way back into the forest where cruton falowed me.i sit in the middle of the empty bloody field and breathe heavaly for a while as i think about what you said and my spiret pressure almost disapears*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:15 pm

*i grab your shoulder my grip a death one as my spirit pressure holds you in place*if you can't deal with the repulse then don't attack you think your better then everyone you get speacial treatment i treat you like one of my own and you say he'sa your uncle then what did he teach you what did you learn i nearly died in training but i kept going he is my master so i have a right to speak of my godfather if i want to but if you wanna run then yuor riunning from your uncle and your parents and your life you make the choice
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY UNCLE!
*i yell as i throw anouther girl over to the look out sopt and start to walk back to the hq.*
this has nothing to do with me,i dont need to be here.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am

you know nothing of screams you think i'd die ha they couldn't kill me as a child it may soothe a beast but if you become dependet on something you are nothing more then a shell i thought your uncle would have taught you that * i mutter*he taught me that *i walk away and sit on a rock*if you did that to anyoter captin and you wouldn't be alive or you just would lost a arm lucky girl
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:41 am

*looks relly pissed as i feel the headphones come out of my ears.i try to calm down but just cant seem to do it.so i swing my fist into your face at close range just like i did back at the hq the first time i atempted to train.i then walk off and stand in a look out position as i say*
music soothes the savage beast,take it away and your dead meat.it helps me focas beter when i cant hear the sound of blood splattering the ground and dieing screams comeing from every direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:35 am

you one to talk your reflexes are weaker when you distract yourself with music it takes your mind away from battle think your uncle would have taught you that or maybe ou just ignore him *i kick your earphones out of your ears*you assult my stlye i assualt yours it's your desicon now take your watch position since you so kindly voulnteered* i stand their until you move*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 am

*i apear beside you and kck you in the side,not to hard,but hard enough to wake you.*
hay...wake up...dont let you guard down this close to the enamy terratorry...not that i relly care.and stop bleeding your makeing me sick.
*walks off sitting under a tree*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:23 am

*i go to sleep as my eye starts bleeding again*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:04 am

*rool onto my right side and turns my back to you as i mumble a few words and keep wateing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next