Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 am

(thank you,ill try to remember that)
*im so confused and afraid that i dont even notice some one saved me ageain,the cuffs fall from my hands and a burst of black spiret pressure gloes and swerls arround my body with the gold,i stare into the sky and almost look like im in pain as my eyes turn black and gold,the intence pressure that has ben held inside of me my hole life has suddenly ben awanened by the sudden feeling of fright and the spiretual ease of being in a place full of spiret pressure,the strange glwo suddenly strikes threw a wall crumbeling it and strikeing an old dull blade,the sword floats to my side and glows as it gros into a six foot long black blade with a long gold chain atached to anouther three feet long dagger,the blade obsorbes the spiret pressure comming from my body and i scream in a small amount of pain,as soon as my mouth closes my eyes return to there saphire blur color and i pass out with the blade landing beside me on the ground returning to its normal old katanna form,this was the buirth of my zanpakuto*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:19 am

*feels all of the espada's spirit power*well u would have fainted again if i didnt get you out of there....
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : nothing...?
Humor : humor? Eh, george bush
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Jinchuuriki
Spouse/GF/BF: Sigh, none

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 am

(Well, I'm an espada, appeared in rukongai of soul society where the spirits are, in seireitei the shinigami are, and there are shinigami that are supposed to keep watch in rukongai)

Light frowned again, disappointed with the shinigami.

"I wonder, if 2 and 1 have killed all the shinigami" Light closed his eyes. "No... I can feel reiatsu, of shinigami"

Light then took out his zanpakuto.

"Glow Through The Night, Hikari"

Light grew claws and fangs, as well as turning into his adjuchas form, crowching, and growing wings.

"Tori Kingu, BIRD KING!" Light then stood up and spun his sword around in a circle, over and over, and then birds within 200 miles, turn into hollow birds and gather around Light.

"All of you, find the shinigami, and when you do, destroy them"

Then the birds flew off in search of shinigami.

Last edited by Lightwing2 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:09 am

oh crap...i feel that the exits are blocked so ill be the one to get her out of there and all the shinigami gaurds inside will die...hmmm....so sad....*makes a portal with his arrow and flash steps through gets her and flash steps back*Well now....looks like ive helped you again....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:03 am

(im not shure what you two are talking about,where is he and why is there regular souls there,im confused)
*sits in the prison cell and starts to look afraid because im hearing explosians and screaming ad some guy yelling about shinigamie*
what the heck is going on...and why doesnt some body come and talk to me,i relly wish i could get out of here.
*i sit with my nees to my chest and my arms wraped arround them and my head barryed in my nees as i sit there crying and frightened,for some strange reson a tiny little bit of some strange gold spiret presure starts to glow arround me,i dont notice it but it seems to be causing the hand cufs to breake and the walls and bars of my cell to bend and crack,i have no clue whats going on but every shinigamie guard and nurs arround the cell starts running and screaming to get away befour the hole building callapses*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Nice...very nice......*watches him*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:59 pm

(Meh, no problem, I mean really, what's the big deal, I didnt give any information, that gives anybody that idea =/)

Light's crooked grin turned into a smile, as he counted.

"1..." Light smiled insanely, and yelled out.

"0!!!!" Light fired a cero at the 2, and they were decentigrated.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm

(well srry u didnt say where u wer...)

Heh like we should care about regular souls...*keeps watching*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm

(Dman, I'm in Rukongai, NOT in seireitei, so there ARE regular souls)

Light started charging a cero.

"When I count to 0, these 2 will be eliminated, and I will move on to Seireitei"

Light grinned once more.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..."
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm

now the idiot is thinkin there are some regular souls in the Soul Society..only Shinigami can enter there....he cant be that informed about the soul society.....not really informed at all...*keeps watching with a little laughter
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Light aims an open palm at a grandmother and her grandson.
"If you shinigami dont fight me, these spirits will be NO more" Light grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Hmmm...looks like he is raving about the shinigami...he must be like us quincy...((well sir they have a dislike foreachother too..))Ah that is true...but i want to see how the girl fairs against him and if she fails i will pik her up...*watches the fight with spiritual pressure*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Light flares his reiatsu, destroying 7 feet radius away from Light every time he steps, leaving craters.
"Why dont you shinigami come fight me?" Light said, his number 3 showing on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:32 pm

*senses that an espada has gotten into the Soul Society*Well well she is gonna deal with him i guess...since we are in the human world we are quite safe..hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Light appears, Hikari in hand.
"What's going on everyone?"
Light smirked.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 am

8sits in the shadows of the cell wateing for some one to come and explain to me why i was captured and why i am being held aginst my will*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:49 am

Alright so once she is ready for it we will let her weild it...but train her to use it first...*i leave for a hoel in the village*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 am

*wakes up and finds myself hand cufed and captured ageain,this time im being guarded and have no way to escape,my hands are cufed in frunt f me so i bend my nees to my chest and rest my head on them as i cry not understanding what i did wrong and why im being treeted like a prisoner*
i should have never come here.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 pm

*i apper bak at the little shop*Well thats done...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:10 pm

*i am taken prisoner ageain but this time tey take safty mesures and place spiret pressure sealing hand cuffs on me and place me on one of the beds in the infurmery prison cell*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:02 pm

hmm..i shuld leave now...they will notice that very soon...*i flash ste out of the area as soon as some Squad 1 shinigami come running*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:55 pm

*is till passed out from the sudden relies of uncontroled pressure,i keep moaning in my sleep and looks like im haveing a nightmare*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 pm

*feels her little burst of pressure*Sorry but i must tend back to her...we need to get her to finish wat needs to be done by her...and for that she must be inside...*flash steos to her and piks her up*Well u just arent easy to keep are you...*i flash sep to the gate of the 1st squad*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:43 pm

*for some strange reson the pressure in the room gows threw the room and i find my body covered in black and gold light,i look a little afraid for a secand then remember this happaning once befour,i scream ageain and this time i forse my fist threw the wall and breake threw it and to my suprise the gold and blach light helped me do it,i havent lurnt to controle my spiret pressure yet,but for some strange reson i find myself running at verry high seed and jumping so far and so high im running on the tops of the buildings,i remembered to grab my bag befour i left,some stupid guard forgot to take it from me,and i keep running untill i notice im surrounded by guards with swords,i start to panic but as i do my spiret pressure grows and nocks the low level guards to there feet giving me time to run away,i reech a small town outside the sociaty walls and run to the closest tree and hide behind it,the rest of the guards pass and im so igzosted i calaps once ageain*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:26 pm

*i hear her remarks and look a little embarresed infront of y quincy generals*Heh...i had to get her in there some how...heh*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next