Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 pm

uuuun...ohhh.my head,whats happaning?
*i wake up in a little pain from having to breath hard and relise where i am*
LET ME OUT OF THIS CELL,I DIDNT DO ANY THING RONG...THIS ISNT RIGHT...WHERES THE GUY IN CHARGE...I WANT OUT OF HERE....I DIDNT DO ANY THING,I DONT DESERVE TO B LOCKED UP!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*i scream out of anger and it can b heard from every where in the relm of the soul sociaty,im so mad and so agravited that i start yelling about a quincy*
when i get out of here,im going to kick that sake mooching quinceys butt,he did this,if he hadnt have brought me here,i could have figured a way here myself,this is absolutly his fault....let me out of here!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 pm

*i appear in a village on the side of the soul society and enter a small shop that has a backroom and walk straight through it into the backroom and enter a door with other quincies((did you find her?))*Yes...she is inside the soul society...and she is to weak now..we must wait to get her until she grows strong enough...((good thinking,sir....we will wait until she is stronger))
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 pm

*lays inside the soul sociaty unconcance and alone,my spiret pressure is instantly recognised as a half breeds and a strangers and within thurty menits i am found,my things are gathered,and im taken to the infurmery in the prison*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:56 pm

hmmm...*i grab her and flash step inside the soul society then leave making sure no one sees me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:52 pm

yea well for a girl thats never ben here,never felt this much pressure,and who thought all her only relatives stories were crazy.this is all verry weared and verry intence,i just want to find who evers in charge and ask a few questions so i can...
*stops mid sentance looking a little upset and a little lost*
i dont know what im going to do,i dont relly have any where to go,no friends,no famile,uuugh,what am i going to do when i get out of this place
*lowers my head and looks almost tired*
man,its getting kinda hard to breathe all of a sudden,i fell like there a lardge wait on my chest...its like this place is..pushing down on me,must b all this pressure thats all....
*suddenly passes out un able to take all this pressure around me because iv never felt any thing other than mine*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 pm

Hmmm...i feel it refreshing to have all this spiritual pressure around me....its quite odd for a person to like spiritual pressure but for me...its completely normal....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 pm

heh...you got that right.
*sighs*
my mother was a soul reeper and my father a quincy,they were boath killed for being trators,and iv grown up an orfin in the human world,when turned 18 they kicked me out and i was forced to live on my own,i couldnt under stand it but...strange things kept hapaning around me,it was weared,i met a strange man one day and he said i was his grand daughter,he showed me proof and i lived with him for about four three years,he toled me about my parents,but failed to tell me why they were trators.....i just want to know why they were killed,and if they relly were idshonnerabole tratores.
*looks a little disapointed and sorta upset,i look arround and then say*
so...what do i do now that im here,im so shaken right now,i dont even know im not even shure if i can walk,all this spiritual pressure,cramed into one place,its so intence.
i dont even think i can feel my pressure right now,i can barley make out the deferance between mine and whoever all the other belongs to.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 am

well.....not really...i just think this is your first time even near these walls....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:59 am

*i look a little freeked out but then when i hear about the quincy i grab my big black bag of stuff,lock up the shop,and step threw the portal befour it closes,i land on my but as i enter at the walls of the sociaty,i stand and say*
oh...my,gsh...grandpaw,i wish you could see this.
*i gasp as i look at the increadabole size of the wall and i shake a little feeling all kinds of spiret pressure from inside*
wow,its so strong i can hardley move,what do i do now,im here,but i have no idea who to talk to.
*looks stunned,afraid,and imbarrased all at the same time*
you must think im a real idiot right now.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 am

well sort of...*i stand up look to make sure no one is watching and i take out my spirit bow*This is wat i am...a quincy....*i send a spirit arrow into the wall and walk through it and appear at the wals of the soul society*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 am

WHAT!!! what do u mean you...youv ben there...do..does that mean...your,some kind of ghost....who the heck are you?
*looks a little frightened because i have no clue what the soul sociaty is*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 am

Oh...well ive been there before...i can create a portal to get here if you want....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 am

*looks a little afraid to speek about the soul sociaty but figures you would just think it was some stupid buisness or something*
its,a little place my mom use to wark at,its called the soul sociaty,i have no idea where to look,but i need to get there so i can find some answers.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:36 am

cant be that hard..ive been almost every where....where is it you are going?*drinks some of his sake*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 am

your lucky you got here when you did,in anouther hour,im leaveing,and hopefully,i wont be back
*i say as i poor a cup of sake for you and hand it to you as i sit donw on a chair acrost from you and say*
im looking for some place thats verry hard to find,huh,i dont relly know where to look
*looks a little upset*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:24 am

*I start walking inside and take a seat*Sake would be fine....and yes i have been traveling for a long time...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am

*i cant help but laugh at the new guy into the village as i walk back to the small shop and opeain it ageain,as i start to walk inside i try to b friendly to him,because no one elce likes streangers,and i say*
welcome to our small quiet and all around boring little village,i hope you like staying in the dullest place in the world.
*smiles and walks inside*
would you like some tea,coffe,sake,i have it all,pick what u want and have a seat,i know what its like to travel,you get thursty.
*leaves the frunt door opeain for him to come in if he wants to*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 am

*i walk all kewl like then trip and get up and try to regain myself as i walk into the village with pl staring at me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 am

*walks out of a small shop thats just inside the village and locks it up.i walk out of the village and start heading off for a small grave yard on top of a hil and carry a small black rose with me,i have just decided to leave the human world and surch for a way to inter the soul sociaty but befour i go i want to say good bye to my uncle,i arrive on the hill and sit on my nees and say*
im going to b leaveing now,i...i have to find the answers you couldnt give me,i want to know about my parents....take care uncle,ill viset as soon as i can.
*stands and places the rose on top of the headstone and wipes away a small tear as i head back into the the village to pack my things and i notice a stranger heading this way*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:30 am

*i appear walking towards a village on the outskirts of a large town*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying!!!   Roleplaying!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5