Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom hearts roleplay

Go down 
+7
rouge
Sakuyami
Brickwall
zhette
DillButt64
zangfang
Foxboy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Drawing,Writing Peoms and Stories,volleyball,and Web surfing
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: Mugen

Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 am

A Dark Portal opens in the area and another organization member walks out of it.It Disappears looking watching the fight and noticing Michael."Causing trouble again..,"She says coldly and she sighs.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 am

*as the Twilight Thors disappear,I spin in the air,aiming towards Mugen,and crossing my keyblades like an X* Well then, Let's BEGIN! *is spinning my whole body* Aeroga!*a slicing shield of wind appears around me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:48 am

oh get over yourself.*is standing with my arms folded across my chest and my key blade has disapeard.im floating about a foot off the ground and my eyes are gloing dark purple.i smile and my teth are as sharp as dimonds as i say*
enought talk,lets dance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 am

*Just as her spin kick appears to make contact with his body he disappears in a shroud of dark shadows and he appears again behind them both without his keyblade and he sighs as he holds up his right hand and snaps his fingers seconds later the twilight thorns burst into dust and the glass they're standing on bursts and about a second later a kairi and sora glass platform forms under them.* Time for the real deal....I've got the okay from master...so I can finally let loose.... Be ready..*He lowers his head still shrouded then quickly looks up closely followed by dark purple 12 foot flames shooting up around the platform trapping them and from the sheer force of the flames his hood is blown up revaling his face twisted in a malice filled grin.* All shall be lost to you!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:42 am

(are you serious!? crap.THIS IS BIG!i hope nothing goes wrong while im in chardge,im not verry good at running things.)
*is standing a few feet away,wateing for the organization member to make his move*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:55 am

Fine then! *Launches into the air* Let us begin! *is spinning my keyblades at extreme speeds*

(Rouge, you're in charge of the forum, because D and Lightwing haven't been on and you're the Head Moderator, so the responsibility(and power) shifts to you)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 am

like hell i do,hes mine!*i say as i launch myself into the air at extreme speeds,i seem to be thrusted forward by some invisabole force when in reality i have a laedge pair of black dragon wings,thrusting me forward with every flap.i pass my friend as one of the monsters sends a few lardge tundrils after him.i hold my key blade tightly in my hand and it becomes ingulfed by dark green flames.i swing it at the organization members head only to change the atack at the last secand and miss on perpose as i swing the blade down a few inches from his face and spin my body up into a verry forcefull spin kickfallowed by a long dark greem flameing chain wrapping arround his legs*
no one strikes me,and gets away with it.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:46 am

*looks across the battlefield to see the organization member* Rouge, you can take them,but I want this guy! *uses Cure on rouge, healing her, then launches past her and the Twilight Thor towards the organization member*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:37 am

*Just as she descends she feels a shark side of a keyblade ram into her side drawing blood flinging her away all the way almost off of the platform. Then as they look at the direction it came from it appears to be an organization member holding a keyblade his face shrouded by the hood.* Nice to meet you....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 am

*just as Twilight Thor is about to be blasted by rouge's flames,it dodges her attack by quickly sliding away* Be careful Rouge, when those things dodge, their movements are like water! *One of them shoots a Twilight Lightning at rouge* (A bunch of dark and light tentacles)

(I guess it's time for me to explain Reaction Commands...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 am

where the heck are we?oh who cares.you*points to the one who transported us to this place*keep that tornadow vortex thing going long enough for me to test this ones strength.*i say as i look arround then shrug and close my eyes.my body glows with a dark black ennergy and when i opeain them they are dark purple with black slits in them.i smile and take off runnin with my key blade in one hand and the chain atached to the dagger is spinning in the other hand.the blades egin to glow a dark green color as i run at one of the monsters and leep straight up into the air,leeping over a hand and tossing the glowing green dagger at the monsters nech.the chain wraps arround the monster and seems to be growing longer as it does.it wraps arround its neck and the dagger jabs into its shoulder and causes a bot of britht green lightning to shoot threw its body.as i fall back to the ground i grab the handel of my key blade and i hold it tight as i fall.when i land on the ground i sweep kick at the monsters feet,and using a small burst of my dragons magic,i send a lardge gust of wind,that apears as a long white allmost invisabole dragons tail,and it sweeps the monsters foot out from under him,witch allows me to use my inhanced dragons strength to pull the chain hard enough to make the allredy un ballanced monster,fall to the ground.the chain and dagger atached to his body glows a brighter green and my eyes blaze a dark dark purple.i stand and leep right over the monster ageain and as the chain zaps him a few more times,i do a few short hand sighns and mumble a few words and as i opeain my mouth a lardge blast of darp black flames shoots out and heads straight at the monsters body*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:15 pm

(oh yeah and rouge, those things are about the size of a four story house) * the vortex begins absorbing everything in around us, and I open a portal inside of it, leading to the (world in the beginning of both of the games),as the portal reopens we land on a giant glass panel with the picture of Cinderella* Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 pm

(http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Image:TwiThorn_artwork.jpg that one and there is 7 of them by the way o_o;)

*His laughter is heard once again as the area around them darkens.* Can you truly defeat 7 twilight Thorns?....Ha!...let the battle begins.* The massive thorns attack.*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am

*sighs* well we can't fight this thing under water.........*begins spinning my keyblade and they begin to create a vortex,sucking in everything around me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 am

(uhhh,can you add a pic of that nobody,mugen,because i havent seen or played kh in years and i cant remember what it looks like.)
i sigh as the nobodys apear and i say*
this is igzactly why i wanted you to stay behind...trouble allways seems to find me,no matter where i go.
*i shrug and summin my sword once ageain and start swinging the blade atached to the black chain,in the watter and i get redy for an atack*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:52 am

*He sighs again.* Well time to send in the big guns* the Same massive noboy that attacked Roxas appears in front of hear followed by 6 others.* Now lets see.....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm

*follows you* no I want to go with you,I don't want to end up running into that girl that's been following Gen,cause when she can't find him, she bugs me.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:08 am

*i smile and uietly say to my friend*
hes fallowing us..i wonder if he wants to test me himself?heh,no matter,lets go find some place to stay for the night,you can get a hotell,i like sleeping in the opeain,i cant stand cramped little rooms.
*tosses him a small bag of atlantica coins and i swimm for the gate*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 am

*He sighs as he appears to be a mile behind them holding his face.* I told them they picked the wrong dude for this....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:36 am

ehh,so what.as long as i find the head of the organization and talk to him,i think iv got a good shot at joining...im not going to let an arrogent,pea braind,big headed,muscle shurt jurk like him,get in my head.
*i smile and flap one more time and sail straight into the opeai waters thats just a few yards away from the gates of atlantica*
come on slow poke,you swimm as fast as a guppy.heehee
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:40 am

*looks over to rouge after the guy leaves* Don't worry about him, he can't possibly be any stronger than that Light guy......and that light guy wasn't even that strong..
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:10 am

huh..like i care if i impressed you.*i say as i make my sword disapear and i keep heading for atlantica*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:07 am

*He laughs.* You merely faced the pawns of the organization and I have to say...you're not impressive....bye for now.....*His voice fades.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:26 am

*as they all pile on me a bright gold light can be seen,shining threw the cracks and a secand later,what sounds lick thunder,can be heard as the dog pile goes flying back.every one of them with burnt and torn spots on there chest where i hit them with my power.*
if thats all the organization can do,maybe id be better on my own.
*looks a little more serious and i cross my arms and keep a tight grip on my blade*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

*They dog piles on top of her and she hears his laugh.* Pathetic!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom hearts roleplay
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next