Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom hearts roleplay

Go down 
+7
rouge
Sakuyami
Brickwall
zhette
DillButt64
zangfang
Foxboy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Drawing,Writing Peoms and Stories,volleyball,and Web surfing
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: Mugen

Kingdom hearts roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 am

A growl rumbled deep in Shidai's throat and Matsudai held her hand out to shut her up."It's to keep me alive...that's why she stops me so I don't try and destroy myself...to fulfill Takun's dying wish...."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Slowly grasping the concept, Lloyd looked up at the sky and thought to himself " She wasn't using her full strength?"

He then said aloud "So is that a good thing or bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:05 pm

"Since she still has a heart..her powers are constantly conflicting with it trying to destroy it..but when were born the pendant came with us and after her powers became unstable she started wearing it and it keeps her powers under control..." Shidai said."But my power is constantly growing and even if I were to try and use my powers to the fullest Shidai is always around to stop me....".Matsudai groveled at her comment as she looked back at Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 am

Still confused Manuragi replied"
What do that mean? Have you lost them?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 am

She looks at where his gazed was which was on her pendant. She touches the pendant and looks back at him."My powers have finally settled in the pendant.....".
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:34 am

Lloyd stood quietly listening to Matsudai and then looked at the pendant, wondering what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 am

Matsudai looked up at him with her eyes glowing a faint green."I had rebel against them during my time as a nobody..But being caught in between the heartless and the organization....getting attack every second of the hour has made me grow weary..and tired....there was no rest in between the constant attacks by the two sides...One attacked because I was a nobody and a keyblade who sought out on finding Kingdom Hearts....but not only that but I've sided with my nobody as well....and the other side who saw me as a traitor and rebellion to their kind...I couldn't keep up all the fighting so I gave myself up to the organization....After a few years of going up in the ranks and killing heartless, I met Mugen...being around him made me feel better about being the 'tool' of the organization because he saw past it..". She takes a deep breath as her pendant's bright light finally disappears.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 am

Lloyd sighed and began walking towards Matsudai as he reached, he stopped. He then tilited his head and looked over at the heartless wolf."Two parts of one person...neither human... but with the heart of the human...split into two bodies with seperate minds...."

"I don't know why I care about you....I know I feel sorry for what has happened to you, but that is not why I care about you....I don't know why, I just do, and I see nothing wrong with it...either way, you can't throw your life away, or just become a toll for the organization! I know that you see you're being used! So why not stop it!?
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am

"When a heartless is born, it leaves a nobody shell behind.....".Matsudai started."But then a nobody and heartless would part ways...but when we were made.." Shidai stopped and looked at Matsudai as she stood up approaching Lloyd placing his hand over her heart letting feel the faint beat."We didn't lose all of it because my heart clung on to the light that became apart of it which was another heart.." She looked away in sorrow."My brother's heart...." Shidai said."As I was killed my brother died too....giving up his heart to keep me alive but I was too far into the darkness to brought back as a human..."Shidai whimpered slightly feeling Matsudai's pain."He wanted me to live.....us to live...but she doesn't want to live it...she'd rather die than stay alive....not without him..." Matsudai scowl at the truth in Shidai's words."He was all I had left...and when I became a chosen keyblade weilder..I wanted to stay to protect him..but the organization..."Matsudai stopped and didnt want to continue."..wanted me as apart of them...but I refused and that started all the chaos...One by one they killed the people close to me making me plummet into the darkness...and that led them to my brother Takun.....".Matsudai cringed at hearing his name."He kept me alive after my human life ended.." Matsudai repeated."She knows that there's no possible way to take her own life all she could do was provoke others into attacking her but I stayed with her to fulfill his wish and she doesn't like the fact I stay with her..but she doesn't force me away either..."
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 am

Lloyd is confused but shakes it off, thinking to himself"Why the hell is a heartless with a nobody?"

He then thought about Matsudai's question and stopped"I-"
Searching for a response he stopped in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:32 am

"Get off of me! " She yanks herself away from glaring darkly at him."Why would you! Why would possibly care about me!!" She looks down staggering backwards as her aura disappears and her eyes return to normal but her pendant stays glowing brightly..a little to brighter than usual. A heartless wolf appears out of nowhere running to Matsudai's side, (towering over them by at least 2 feet) growling at Lloyd. Matsudai holds her hand out shaking her head to the heartless. Matsudai's breathing became unstable as she fell backward on the heartless. "I'm sorry...I'm not a good oath keeper.." Matsudai mumbled breathlessly at the heartless."You need to be more aware of your unstable powers....haven't we been over this?" The heartless said. Her voice was an exact duplicate of Matsudai's."He would want you continue on living life Matsudai....".The heartless laid down so Matsudai could sit up straight."Well I don't want to anymore Shidai!" Matsu yelled at her."You know how I feel since you have my other half to my heart!"

(Matsudai's Heartless Side, Shidai: https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/Xiuhcoal/Creatures/Guardian_of_Darkness_Comission.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Lloyd replies loudly with and the tornado begins sucking in Matsudai."Who the hell said I had to know you to give a damn about you!?!? "

Lloyd frowns as he sees the pendant crack and Matsudai wince, knowing it isn't something he did, he rushes in at her."Hey!?!?" He grabs her to see if she is okay.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

She holds her keyblades out toawrd the blasts one releasing energy mixed Firaga and the other releases a large blast of aura at the blasts. She grits her teeth more in outrage."You act like you know me!" A massive green aura surround her body as her pendant cracks thru halfway. She winces and grabs the pendant after Lionheart disappears.

It's breaking....It can't keep my power contained much longer..

She glares at him as her eyes start to flash bright green.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 am

Lloyd shoots bolt blasts at the ground and they whip up around him then the air around him erupts into a tornado fo Ice and fire. "One, i'm not going to let you kill me.....Two, i'm not going to let you destroy yourself!"

Three blasts of blue aura erupt from the tornado, straight at Matsudai.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 am

She gets to the top step charging firaga in Oathkeeper and a aura blast in Lionheart. She scowled at him gritting her teeth."Why don't you just give up and spare yourself the pain!" She planted her feet firmly down on the ground crouching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:51 am

Lloyd got to the top floor of the building and began charging thundaga and firaga in his keyblades, waiting for Matsudai to get up the stairs."I'm just gonna have to try a different strategy..."

Lloyd began pivoting on his right foot, picking up speed as he did, slowly wind began to generate from around him.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 am

She turns around a breaks through the wall with her keyblade. She goes in and walks up the stairs at a quick pace as she began to remember her human memories and she became a nobody. She cringed and the thought of it like every time she did. She refocuses and runs up the stairs, scowling.

Last edited by Sakuyami on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 am

Just as the new blast came at him, he drove himself through a wall that was directly behind Matsudai, narrowly dodging it. he then leaped up the stairs of the building, getting out of Matsudai sight, he then said to himself"Damn.....fighting defensively isn't getting me anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am

Matsudai jumps out the way as her keyblades glow of a green aura as her pendant on her neck cracks."I risk my life every time I use my powers......" She mumbled as she began casting Firaga and released immediately as it had a mixture of her aura in it making it a greenish flame. She turn in his direction once more redirecting the flames his way.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

As the blast of fire come at him Lloyd replied"well you're not fighting for your life now are you?"

Twisting on his heel, he launched directly at the explosion coming three feet off the ground he stabbed his keyblades straight forward over his head then he released the blast of Blizzaga directly over his head, barely protecting him from the flames as if a human torpedo, he launches out of the flames and directly at her spinning through the air with he keyblades straight ahead, like a drill.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 am

Her eyes widened as she crouches down using reflega enhanced by her nobody powers making it a green aura surround it. She grunts she drops her keyblades forcing the reflega up over her head and around the explosion and turning it to Lloyd and releasing blowing her back into a wall. She grins at him panting heavily as she sees him sliding into it."This..is exciting..." She said to herself standing back as Oathkeeper and Lionheart appear in her hands again while she still panting, but not as heavy.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:15 pm

As the orbs exploded around Lloyd, he release Reflega from his keyblade and open a portal, he released it in controlled bursts which surrounded the fire from the blast. He rerouted the explosion through the portal which opened up directly over Matsudai's head. He smiled as he brought up his left leg and stomped it down, sliding Towards her with increase momentum and replacing the reflega in his keyblade with blizzaga.

(I just thought, we're admins now, so doing things that most people can't won't be so godmoddish>_>)
(Also, I haven't seen fox on any site.....at all O_O)
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:21 am

She chuckles as her eyes turn bright green and the left over residue of her blasts and gathers them up into tiny balls. She looks at Lloyd and jumps out the way and her eyes darken and the balls surround him and explode.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Lloyd frowns as he finally gets his hand to move and brings his keyblade up block the blast, although being a little too late he gets launched backwards and lands on his feet sliding."That was a smart move... let me reply with my sword..." Lloyd jumped into the air and began charging the keyblade in his left hand with reflect, and his right with firaga."I hope you find this one interesting!"Lloyd began spinning like he used to, but much faster.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:08 am

The energy grows larger and and she shoots it at him as LionHeart reappears in her hand. Matsudai jumps backward bracing herself for whats coming next. She waits grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom hearts roleplay
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next