Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom hearts roleplay

Go down 
+7
rouge
Sakuyami
Brickwall
zhette
DillButt64
zangfang
Foxboy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 am

there not after us any more.i can sence it.there not going to fallow us here.there ennergy has compleetly disapeard,i cant find it any where in any of the worlds.im surching the minds of all my dragon friends in all the diferent worlds and none of them have seen them and none of them have felt there ennergy witch means,thev probably returnd to the prganization hq.basterd,if hed fight fair for once,id show him.so...any one up fora spar?*smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 am

Cid will be back any minute, and those guys are still after you two, and I'm not about to lose my job because those two decided to show up and try to kill you, and end up breaking everything in here
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:55 am

oh whats the rush,is old whats his name angry ageain?*smiles and laughs a little then waves my hand across the store and it glows gold and after a few secands every thing in the store is back to normal and not wet any more.*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:44 am

seriously, you two need to go, now
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:49 am

*after resting for several hours in an atlantican hospital(that word probably isnt even a real word,lol)i wake up fully heald and slightly sore.the doctores come in and talk to me a little and i simply act as if i have amnesiea and adfter they leave i opeain a portal to the shop where my friends are.i swim threw the portal,returning to my normal human look,cloaked in my shadow ingulfed cloake like hooded jacket,and drenched.as the portal opeains and i step threw a lardge wave of water crashes threw the shop and soakes every thing and every one in it.i smile and close the portal and say*im going to fills,iv got some training to do,that pompas arss wind bag show off organization freak isnt going to have a chance to tuch me next time i see him.he gave me one to many scars.hell pay dearly for his mistakes*i have that dont mess with me unless you want to die,look in my eyes as i say these words and then i say*i need a sparring partner,dont worry,i took most of my anger out on a few sharks,i wont hurt you to bad.witch one of my two best friends is going to be willing to help me out?*smiles and looks at you boath*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Drawing,Writing Peoms and Stories,volleyball,and Web surfing
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:31 am

No......I have to go get something....wait here..*She walks off.*
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:23 am

*He sighs putting a hand on his face.* Fine I wont.....and do we really need to see leader right now?....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:19 pm

*see's the portal as Lloyd comes out of it* oh no, no no no no no no no, uh uh no, you need to get out of here
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 pm

That's my fight...I'll be the one to try and kill him and you can't stop me when that time comes either! *She looks back at him.*..I mean it Michael...*She looks away and grips his hand as her body gives off a faint green aura.The portal opens to The World That Never Was.*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm

*is confused* Wait...she goes from being like a rival to........wanting to kill me? What''s that about? *shouts after Matsudai into the portal* Fine, be that way! And I hope I DO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN! *drops through a portal that leads into Sid's shop,and you can see where it is going,but jusst before the portal closes I scream* And if we do meet again, what are you going to do!?!?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm

*He looks at her.* Hey!.....I was gonna fight him!
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 am

*She grabs Michael's hand as a dark portal opens and she glares at Lloyd as her eyes began glowing brightly.*..And you.......I don't like you....I hate you...You heartless halfbreed.....You better pray we don't cross paths once more...*She turns around to the portal walking into it and dragging Michael along.*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm

*my head tilts*hmmm...*wondering why i'm being stared at*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:32 pm

..Actually Michael..She seems pretty interesting...I'll go see if she still interested later..*She looks at the ground seeing the symbol disappear and then looks up at Lloyd then at Michael.*And you're not fighting....Not now..I don't care if you healed up already you aren't fighting now...*She looks back at Lloyd*..
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 am

what the-, hmmm *goes back to putting my feet on the counter top and reading a magazine*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 pm

*smiles* I figured you'd be too scared...
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm

*teleports to traverse town* hey Cid *looks around to see if I'm in the right place* sorry I'm late I got the stuff
Cid:bout time you got here
sorry Cid
Cid:need you to run the shop for a bit, I got to go get some stuff
okay Cid *sits at the counter reading a magazine*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 pm

*He looks at the boy and scoffs.* You aren't worth the time....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 am

well if every one is okay, I'm just gonna go, I got to get this stuff to cid, so Lloyd I'll see you later, guys in the cloaks good seeing you guys again...I guess, later *grabs the stuff and opens a portal to Traverse town, and dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am

*laughs at the comment* You really are full of yourself huh!?!? *laughs* Since you're so strong why don't you kill me then?

(I', sorry, i get bored with no one to fight,lol just how I am...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 am

*after turning into a black taild mermaid with dragon wings folded behind me,i swim to the boom of the oceain and rest for a little while untill the blood from my wounds atract sharks.then i force myself to kill one and let them feed on it untill i ge to atlantis where after being rushed to an infurmery.i rest and heal trying to fight back the tears that cant be seen in the cool calming water.*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:47 am

*He stands up from the foot print and yells in anger ad his cloak falls off of him now useless to wear he however appearing to be only slightly burned on his right side but his left suffering from 3rd degree burns his eyes appearing to be that of a full berserker mode his frame surrounded by the heavy and thick aura seen awhile ago X in his hand sensing where she teleported he sends off a massive slash of energy but it doesn't get there in time as she slips into her portal. Looking at her friend that insulted him he glares.* Unless you want to die today leave myself and Matsudai here! last fight I hung back for awhile then attacked her at the end this time I wont be so nice!....* He walks over to Matsudai before using a hi potion on himself still transformed.* Mission complete she's just a bull headed demon who thinks she's all mighty she would never be a member of the organization....*He looks back.* Unless you still want to fight this kid?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 am

(thank you gen,i did say not to interfear,i wasnt finished)
*after the organization member insults me for the last time i smirk and sorta laugh as i compleetly disapear at the speed of light and a split secand after the man apears out of the portal he feels a lardge clawd hand grab him and slam him into the ground.this time the dragon standing over hi is twice the size of the first and is compleetly gold and white.the eyes are still dark purple and my voice comes out of its mouth and i say*never underestamate the powers of a dragon master.you want speed,try dealing with the speed of light you pathetic arss!*i press harder of the now week and puney human form you reverted back to and a lardge massive ball of white flames bursts from my mouth burning my hand but not to badle thanks to the scales.it ingulfs any thing that happens to be under my foot and burns it untill its allmost u recognizabole.this all happens a few secands,if not less,after the man tellaports off my head witch means the punches and pressure oints my friend tryed to hit arent there when he trys to hit them so he just opeains a portal into the air and starts falling back down ageain*if your not finished off this tie then to hell with you you worthless peace of trash,any one that sinks so low as to dodge every thing without even being brave enough to experieance there aponents power atleast once,is nothing but a coward and a dog.iod rather leave you alive to live with your shame instead of killing you.besides,your not a shadow or any thing elce thats fun to kill,you make to much of a mess.im finished with this pointless fight.i dont even know why you started it in the first place.*in a verry intence and bright flash of light the dragon disapears and all thats left to show it was there is the devastaiging distruction and the lardge feet imprints.i then apear hideing in a few bushes near by and dressing in compleetly new clothing i pulld from the shadows.im still bleeding from the massive wounds,and staggering a little,but i start walking and i use the last of my strength to opeain a potal to atlantis and i step inside and disapear into the water below.leaveing a blody trail behind me in the water*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

didn't rouge say not to interfere with her fight?
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:04 pm

*sighs* Damnit rouge *opens a portal up to rouge gargantuan head and begins punching her in her pressure points, knocking her out of her dragon form and catching her* Stop making yourself a bigger target!

(sorry about getting godmodical rouge)

*After laying rouge on the ground and forcing her to drink a hi-potion I stand up and look at Mugen*

So you wanna try that berserker thing on me asshole?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts roleplay   Kingdom hearts roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom hearts roleplay
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next