Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racoon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

Racoon City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am

(my bad, I didn't mean to put that)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 am

(i thought we were on the bikes and driveing.man im lost.lol)
*i shrug at his comment and simply pull my lardge sword out of the hidden shethe atachd to my backunder my cloake and i say* as long as i have this peace of metal,im perfectly happy. *replaces the blade and gets redy to drive off fallowing the hummer on my bike*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 am

*He looks at them from on top of his motorcycle.* man...

((Gene you did know we were already driving right? O.o?))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

then everybody pack up and move out *gets in the Hummer*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:05 am

*He looks over at her with a large grin.* Yeah that's all fine and righteous and stuff but....I would rather be surrounded by them with a full supply of weapons knowing that I CAN! fight my way out.....than being surrounded by them with nothing but a piece of wood or a metal pole knowing that I have know way to get out alive...*He looks at Gene.* Hey who said I was staying? I may be arrogant but I'm not stupid....lead the way....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 am

then that settles it, we go to base recovery,feel free to stay here with the rest of the zombies if you want Mugen,
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 am

respect huh,who needs it.i think depending on others to suply you with fancy gadgets and weapons,instead of fending for yourself and fighting on your strengths and knolage allone,is the easy way out.give me the thril and excitement of unexpected challanges and suprise,and ill give you one hell of an adventure and a verry thrilling life. *smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am

*He looks at him then blinks again.* I knew it! I knew I saw you before you're from the attack force unit right?...
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 am

hey, I used to work for umbrella
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:57 am

*He looks over at them both and laughs* Well girl I respect you even more and you.....well I'm still work for them because even though they created it they pay good plus I have no choice it's either with them who has everything I possibly need for this situation of with alone with no job or equipment in the same shoes as you guys......I think you get why I choose them...
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 am

dont worry, the recovery corps is somewhere the zombies can't reach
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 am

first of all,im 21 years of age.and secand,i dont care who you are or where your frome.i agree,single groops have less of a chance of being atacked.the bigger the groop the more people to worry about and the harder it is to move arround and escape the zombies.why do you think iv ben on my own sence this zombie thing started.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

Umbrella of course....*He looks at him.* and before you try to attack me because of my company don't because I'm not like them at all I'm just a guy doing his job...
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:50 am

who do you work for
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 am

*He mockingly laughs then stops abruptly* Hahahaha!!...no -_-...*He looks at her still on his bike.* I'm only here to look for non infected people...my first mission was to capture one but then that got switched.....now I kinda liked the idea of being with a group but now it seems more and more stupid...groups always get taken out faster than a party of one.....here I'm thinking I'm rolling with a group of professionals and then you guys tell me you're just a bunch of kids with guns...Argh!! I hope I live through this night!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 am

know what? iv ben liveing in this town ever sence i was born,when the zombies started poping up i noticed they fallod the sent of blood.why the heck do you think i use perfumed soaps and any kind of good smelling body lotion,to keep them away from me.my thery is,if ya smell good to humans,the zombies wont like ya.as long as you dont leave a fresh cut opeain,they shouldnt even notice ya.but then ageain.im no millatarry expert. *sarcasticly and teasingly calls you a millatarry expert as i keep driveing*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am

*He looks at her and sighs as he starts to drive again and catches up to her in a couple seconds.* You know....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:28 am

*i glance over at you after hearing the poping of your neck and i notice the blood*
YOU IDIOT.THERE DRAWN TO BLOOD,YOUV LEFT A SENT TRAIL,THERE SHURE TO FIND US NOW!
*i speed up and slam on my brakes,slideing side ways to a stop in frunt of you and forces you to stop aswell.i get off my bike and pull a small med kit out of the little hidden compartment behind the seat of my bike right behind foxboys butt.i walk over to you and start quickly but skillfully stitching up the wound and then i place a bandage over it and disguise the bloods sent on your shoulder with a little alcahool*
i hope that burns.
*walks back to my bike and starts driveing off ageain*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:23 am

*He stares at her for a coupe minutes before going back to driving cracking his neck slightly he grunts in pains as he looks down at the wound on his shoulder* Ah crap....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:20 am

*catches mine and shrugs then places it in the top of my shirt* if i feel like it.its not like theres any thing elce to listen to.maybe ill turn it on while i train,for the nois.im getting tired of not haveing my music to listen to while i train my skills.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:09 am

*He sighs as he looks at them and rolls up his right sleeve showing about 14 viles filled with light purple liquid strapped to his forearm by some black arm bands and tape and then rolls it down throwing them each a slightly small black Radio/Walkie talkie.* those are military radios listen to them ALL THE TIME! there is always something good on there.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:05 am

nope.goth band and gang member,secand in cammand,secand in charge and leed drummer.my intire goth family was taken by the zombies,i had to slay them myself just to servive.its no big deal.and i never listen to the radio sence im not in the millatarry.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 am

*He looks over at her more serious.* did you guys even get the message?.....there was a shipment of some fancy cure they were talking about an hour ago it was little but they dropped it on a military buildings roof a couple hours ago...it seemed like I was the only one to get it I mean it was all over the radio channel ...you guys are part of the military right?.....*He says as he looks over at then dumb founded*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:57 am

dont look at me.i dont even know who the hell these people are.all i know is there not those undead freeks.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 am

*He laughs even more and then gets serious* This base is..well guarded right?....closed off from this hell hole right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racoon City   Racoon City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racoon City
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next