Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The City .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:15 am

(fox.im at your hideout,shouldnt you sence a vampire is there,or some thing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 am

*walks around the city waiting for something to happen*

He stabbed me and asked "Why do you fight an unwinnable battle?"
I cut his head off and whispered "For freedom...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 am

heh..spare me...you couldnt catch me..ill try and remember the agreement...if i have to.
*jumps arround from roof to roof untill i reech the out skirts of the city where i walk arround cloce to an old grave yard,carrying a few white roses.i walk in and place the roses on two graves side by side and then turn to walk off only to be punched in the face by anouther vampire*
vampire:i knew youd be here...you tratorious scum.
who the hell do you think you are...you know your going to die for that.
vampire:*laughs* not befour you.
*he pulls out a long silver dagger thats ben soaked in holey water and is wearing a glove so he doesnt tuch it him self.i smile and say*
verry smart.to bad its not going to do you and good.
*i use my speed to apear behind him and as i swing my ist into his back he turns and takes the hit in the gut,he flys back threw a few toomb stones and gets up as 5 others run after me.i slice at them with my claws and rip threw there heads,arms,legs and bodys.i easaly nock them down one by one but it was a distraction so the first one could stab me with the blade.as inish the last vampire i toss him away and scream as i feel the sharp blade dig into my left shoulder.the holy water poisens my body and starts to make my skin burn and i quickly slam my fist threw that vampires chest and pop his heart like a baloon.i wince as i pull he poisend blade from my arm and start to shake a litte as the poisen starts working its way to my heart*
iv got to....get...blade...they know....im working...for him.
*i start running at vampires speed all threw the city,keeping to the shadows and looking for the were house.as i reech the docks where the where house could be i start to couh and weze as the poisen atacks my lungs.im still carrying the blade so he will know what hapend uncase i pass out befour i get to him.i find the were house by luck and shove the door opeain and stagger inside,leaveing a small trail of blood from the outside of the door to the inside where i calaps*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:41 pm

just keep watch...remember our agreement...u find out anything about bone and i spare u..... *i get on my motorcycle and drive to the warehouse*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:42 pm

i could care less
*i say in a voise that sounds half hatefull and half sarrowfilled as i keep walking and jump up to a roof when no one is looking*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:05 pm

*i walk right behind u* well, well, well, if it isnt rouge......the vampiress....where is Bone?

(Bone killed blade and dracula in this plot thats why i took blades name)

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:56 am

*i smile as the vampires die and quietly finish my drink and head for the door acting like nothing at all happend.i smile a little and start walking to the park*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:28 am

i walk into the night club and pull out two guns and shoot the roof* alright vampires times up.... *3 vamps lunge at me and i shoot them with silver magnisium and blessed bullets and kill all three* anyone else? *i pull out two of my swords*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:03 am

*at igzactly 12 midnight a scream of terror can be heard riseing up from the grave yard.as the scream dies down a tall dark and misterious looking woman with glowing saphire blue eyes stands cloaked in the bright moon light.she turns to face a hord of angry monsters with long sharp fangs,and ugly red eyes.she licks her black blood staind lips and disapears compleetly as the clouds move over the moon shrouding the grave yard in darkness.as the moon shines once more she is gone and the vampires are left to greve over the loss of one of there own.the strange woman apears once ageain this time perched on top of the tallest church steepol of the bigest church in the city.she stares out over the city and glares down apon all the normal humans going arround doing every thing they normally do,un suspecting of the dangers that lurk arround every croner and in every bar in the city.she turns and jumps threw the sky from roof to roof untill she comes to a shady looking night club called the black rose.she droops into the shadows of the ally beside the bar and casually walks out and heads to the bar and orders a bloody marry as she listens to the singers and the band members playing*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: The City .   Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

(role play in the city where the battles take place)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City .   

Back to top Go down

The City .
Page 1 of 1