Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Darkovian World - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 am

(well sorry then we will say im talkin to waller!!!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

in the tree where i shoved u and waller in)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 am

(while yall wer gone i figured out how to control small boulders....and i went to somewheree....okay who is where the main story is taking place? by main story i mean the one wiyth the most ppls in it that i can join...)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 am

(im not in the tree...im on pyro who is carrying the tree)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 am

*i appear in the air with a small boulder under me wobbling a little as i try and control it*AWESOME!!! i finally got it down after getting this far!!!*looks at them*So i never got a full introduction...whats your name?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:54 am

*as the sun rises i return to my human apearance,just like my avie,and i wake with python beside me smileing*
where...where are we?
*python smiles a little then frowns and seys*
python:were with your brother...and friends....they will protect you now...i must...leave.
*i lok a little sad and say*
but why...whats wrong?
python:youl figure it out...when sun sets
*he leaves the room and leaves his pet python behind and as he leaves the room he disapears into mist and becomes python and slithers up onto my bed and wraps arround my chest and arms and lays there with me untill some one comes o check on me*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 am

*as the sun goes up i go into lvl 4 and i use my fire behind me to makeit like a jet and i jump ontop of pyro* head to the land of ice....we must get to the ice giants.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:45 am

*as i shivver and shake froms the poisens affects my face starts turning blue and pyton carryes me to a small bed inside the tree and tells every one to leave the room.as he sits beside my bed he takes my right wrist and bites into it and starts sucking to poisend blood from my body.i wince and moan feeling sicker and sicker untill he finally stops and bites into his wrist and lets the blood drip onto my lips witch makes me wake wih a look of hunger and possesion in my eyes,almost as if im under a spell.i wrap my lips arround his wrist and drink a verry good amount of blood until the color in my skin starts to change.python moans a little as the blood oos causes the wound in his chest to start to re opeain but he still feels guilty about the poisen so he does nothin about it.as i continue to drink my apearance sudenly changes and a strange blue glow starts to surround me,and as i pull my lips frompythons wrist i gasp as a suden shock of powr comes over me and lights up the itire room with a light blue shine.as it disapears my new vampire form is revieald and i look just like my lvl 1 stats pic.i stare at python and shed a few bloody red tears and with the suden shok of power gone i pass out from the shock*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:31 am

if it helps rouge....but i wont be here to help...somthing happens to me at night and i must fight the creepers....... *i jump down and as th moon rises in crescent i transform into the killer shadow and i face the creepers* Come you weaklings...... *as they come i slice through them with my claws attached to my hand and i rip through them all and trail the tree of life* What is Zack's big plan now?
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:38 pm

*as the sun begins to go down the shadow creepers begin to gain speed,and launch towards the Tree of Life*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:28 pm

*python jumps one more time and grabs you then as he does he turns his arm into a long snake and wraps it arround pyro's leg and swings boath of you to safty in the tree pyro is carrying*
python:be more carefull my friend....rogue would be verry sad if any thing happend to her little brother.
*he smiles and then turns to me as i start moaning and sweating from the poisen his snake injected.i begin shakeing and moaning and tossing in my sleep as i apear to be getting verry sick.python look disapointed and seys*
python:iv made a terrabol mistake...i never should have made python strike...she needs treetment,but my kind is to far away.little brother...i must ask you...if i may turn her?i fear it is the only way for her to survive threw this poisen.
*he looks relly sorry and verry upset with himself*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:22 pm

*kicks zeke and turns* GO PYRO!!!! *i start running and when i jump i just barely miss and i start to fall*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 pm

*python smiles and slithers off of zake and jumps off the balcony and a in one leep lands on pyros back.he then turns to see if im ok and once he sees i am he thin climbs down into the tree pyro is carrying*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:05 pm

i aint leaving without either of you, KOROD!!!! *he walks out and picks up rouge then i blast zeke with a fireball stunning him for a moment and i signal for python to come* hurry up and get on pyro! *i keep throwing fireballs at zeke*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:01 pm

*i scream a little as i see you standing on the balcony,then i stand and say*
chill little brother,whay do you allways have to be so dramatic...im perfectly fine,this is python,and his friend python.
*laughs a little and kisses the snakes head as it nuzzels aginst my cheek*
hes a slave to this zake fellow.hes just as much a victom as i am...please dont be to quick to judge.
*i smile and give you the thumbs up and shivver a little as i feel some kind of dark presance sudenly floateing arround in the room*
brother....why do i get the feeling some thing bads about to...
*i scream a little as the monster known as zake sudenly apears behind me and wraps his arm arround my neck,pulling me to the back of the room and playing with my hair*
zake:i see youv allredy met my little pet....python is such a loyal demon.
python:LET HER GO!
*he strikes out at zake only to be struck in the chest by a long spear of black energy.some of his blood spills onto my face as he falls to the floor,it burns a little and as i stare at him with a look of terror in my eyes i say*
python...why...you knew he was to strong?
*python smiles and stands one more time,shakeing and bleeing badly.i stare at the wound as it begins to close and he seys*
python:because your the first woman thats not ran from the sight of my pet....and i relly like your adatude.
*he stand straight and seys*
python:i assume your her little brother...ill keep my former master buisy...you get rouge out of here.
*he strikes ageain makeing zake panic a little and toss me to the floor and strike but this time he manages to dodge zakes atack and his body stretches and wraps arround zakes long enough for him to hold him back.and even as zake shocks viper with dark innergy,burning the skin from his body reviealing shiny scales,python seys*
viper:run...i shal....uunnn..i shal come after you...if i make it threw this...ill forever be in your debt rouge.
*i scream a little as zake lights the room with dark energy and python makes his pet snake strike at me and bite my arm.the poisen acts emeedioutly and i pass out on the balcony*
python:get her out of here,i shall...i shall see her ageain.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 pm

*screams* this is a damn closet! Let me out NOW!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:37 pm

*simon smiles evily and shoves u into a closet* that is.... *he slams the door*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:36 pm

*looks over to Simon and Kodor getting serious* Where the Hell is the damn safety room!?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:32 pm

*pyro flies towards Zeke's castle* i can see rouge!!!! *i see you talking to Python (im gonna say thats his name) and i jump onto the balcony and i draw my sword* call off your snake and let her come over here......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:28 pm

(at the castle)
*as the sun begins to get low in the sky i stand on the small balcony looking out over the land and i sigh a few times*
thi place isnt that bad looking,once you get use to it.
*still sounds anoyed as i sigh ageain from boredome and i begin doing pushups in the middle of the room as i wate for eather my death,or my rescue.after doing about 50 one handed pushups the door to my room unlocks and i ignore it as the strange pale looking man from the dungion apears with a tray of food.i dont even look at him as i keep traingin and he seys*
strange man:well...i see your wide awake,would you like some dinner?
*i dont even bother to answer as he walks over to the dressor beside my bed and sets the tray of food down.he sits on the end of the bed watching me for a few menits and smileing.after about ten menits of pushups and being stared at i stand and say*
stop stareing at me befour i mess up that pretty face of yours.
*i walk back over to the balcony and stare out over the land ageain as he walks up behind me and seys*
strange man:you miss your friends,dont you?
*he reeches over and gently lifts a few strands of hair and rus them threw his fingers as he lets them fall onto my shoulder.i yank my head away and swiftly turn to strike him with my fist but to my suprise he dodges so quickly its like he wasnt even there.he stands on the other side of the balcony and lahs a little as he seys*
strange man:i wouldnt do that ageain if i were you,my friend would not like it verry much.
*he laughs a little more as i notice a lardge white python wraping arround my shoulders and stareing straight into my eyes.i smile with lardge fang girl stares in my eyes as i wrap my arms arround the snake and say*
ohhhh my gosh look at you...soooo beautiful...ohhhh i love you.
*kisses the snake several time as it freeks a little and stares back at its master as if to say save me.its master just stares with a look of total shock and confusion on his face as he watches me dance arround the room with the snake.he laughs a little more and seys*
stranger:my my my isnt this a stunning suprise...most wemen would freek at the word snake...iv never met some one as in love with them as you.
*he smiles as i sit on the end of the bed cuddeling with the snake,he walks over and sits beside me and seys*
stranger:ya know...i dont think your half the monster my master said you were.
me:me...a monster..huh..hes the one that kidnaped me and threw me and chaind me up in a dungion,and separated me from my little brother...your master is the monster...not me,and so are you for fallowing such a beast.
*i looks and sound serious as i stare into his eyes.he looks a little suprised and then seys*
stranger:ya know...i balieve we could be great friends.you hate me master...and so do i.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:26 pm

*i walk out and see the gaurdian of chaos the gaurdian of shadows and the gaurdian of fear* o.....shyt.....PYRO!!!! *pyro lands and picks up the whole tree and i get on his back* Go!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:23 pm

But Zack! C'mon!

Last edited by Brickwall on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:04 pm

i said no!!!!! practice what i have told u in the safety room...if u can break out of there in you lvl 2 form i will let you help... *i run out and i start swinging my giant sword*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm

But- Why not now? I can help!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:46 pm

*feels a dark energy* lesson tommorow hide now! *i go into my 4th state and point at Korod and Simon* you guys stay here in case shadow creepers get by me.... *i run outside*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next