Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:41 pm

okay.......*the wind outside begins picking up* I hope that's me and not the chaos guy you were talking about......*the blind by the windows begin to move as the air in the room begins to circulate faster*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:39 pm

feel the wind....imagine flying in the air......then release that energy you feel...

(btw brb im helping my parents....)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:33 pm

uh........now i'm lost.....how the hell am I supposed to do that?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:30 pm

now u can feel the energy.....RELEASE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 pm

*oooooookay....this is getting a little to freaky....but if it helps save Rouge then fine.....*begins trying to focus on the fastest thing he can thing of....a jet*

Last edited by Brickwall on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:10 pm

because i sealed your minds body and soul....i released your minds and souls....now for your body... *i push hard against both of your chests and releases you lvl 2* now focus on raw power Hyuso and Llyod focus on pure speed......and you will change into lvl 2
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:07 pm

What the-*sits down in a chair* So if I understand you correctly, then I i'm some badass super hero? And If that's true? why didn't I remember any of this?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:42 am

because i deactivated your powers in the human world....i forget which one of you had which but... *i touch your heads and you can remember past battles and that you can use magic and transfor to lvl 2* do you remember? all four of us...Me you two and rouge all are the gaurdians of good...... *Korod and Simon Smile*

Korod:
Darkovian World - Page 39 MountainGiantDN

Simon:
Darkovian World - Page 39 Orc_Chieftan6
Simon is 4'3
Kordor is 8'9
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 am

*lowers the pot* And what does this have to do with me? I don't have any baddass powers! I'm just a football playing,manga/anime loving, half genius teenager! I just want to save rouge and get the hell out of here!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 am

(back at the castle)
*i wake a few hours past noon and look arround the room and the first thing i notice is its not the dungion any more*
wh..where am i?
*without even thinking about my leg i scoot out of the bed and start walking arround the room looking at all the old mid evil type things in it.the first thing i notice is the bed looks like it was made for a princes.its all decorated with flower and silk and satin sheets.the bed itself is made from expencive oak wook and draped across the top and down the sides is a beautful silk cnopy.the next thing i notice is the lardge mirror and dressor,theres a few old jules and necklases on the dressor and ome old silk and satin gowns sticking out of one of the drowers*
wow...this place is like some thing straight out of a cheesy fairy tale
*i walk over to the window with its small balcony over looking an old dead guarden and i say*
ok...if some freeky looking guy comes rideing past this window wearing a sute of armer...im going to jump.i am not about to play the damsel in distress.
*walks back over to the mirror and sits on the small stool in frunt of it and stares into the mirror and seys
mirror mirror on the dressor,how the hell did i get into this mess.
*sighs and lays my head down on the dressor and stares out the window*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:04 am

(just making sure)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:01 am

(well i know dat)

Okay okay fine...but im telling you i live the earth and rocks...hehehe....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:57 am

how can i make this clear? oh right....YOU DONT GET TO PICK!!!!THE POWER IS INSIDE YOU!!!!

(no this was not OOC this was in the roleplay)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 am

Hah i love earth...ill take that one!!*shoots his hand up as in he was in class and still has barely a clue of whats going on*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 am

i look at Llyod and the other kid* ok.....im gonna explain this to you both///there are 12 gaurdians (rye you can be one of the new four animal gaurdians) there are the good gaurdians, Fire Water Air and earth; and the bad, Shadow Darkness Chaos and Fear; and the animal gaurdians, Bear Eagle Dragon and Snake.....

Last edited by Foxboy on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 am

*is put down by the Troll as Simon and the troll say together*WHERE IS HE? *as everyone begins to get serious* I pick the pot back up,ready to hit anything or anyone* Where is who!?! What's everyone getting serious all of a sudden for?!?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:50 pm

*has just been following the 2 people that flew into the portal with me and im eating an apple ihad in my bag that was with me when we left*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:51 pm

(just to make shure every ones on the right page,the guy im talking about in my last post is going to be the vampire that takes the form of a water python as my pet,he also turns me and saves me.i just have to figure out how.lol)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 pm

*i feel some pulses* what was that? *i focus* its the gaurdian of Chaos......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:46 pm

(meanwhile,back at the castle dungion)
*i wake up ageain after trying ten times to break the chains only to be shocked each time.i have lost alot of strength and have begun to hang by my wrists from the chains as i cry a little from the pain.just as iv given up and almost fallen asleep a tall dark and strange looking figure enters the room.he is verry pale and white colored and his eyes are verry misterious and in humanly bright.his hair is long and white and his ears are pointed like an elves.i stare at this figure,slightly terrafyied and slightly interested.as he walks closer to me i try and scoot away but get shocked ageain as the chains move a little.i wince and fall ageain,hanging by my wrists as my body goes limp from igzostion,its almost like the room is sapping my life from me.i moan a little feeling the pain in my wrists and look totally afraid as the figure neels down in frunt of me and trys to make me drink from a small glass of water.i refuse fearing it may be poisen and as i do he seys*
strange man:do not be afraid...its only water.
*his voice almost sounds like an angels in my ears,to my suprise the man is smileing and for some strange reson i listen to him.like im under a spell of some sort.i drink the water and sigh as i feel the coolness pass threw my lips and quinch my thuirst*
tha...thank you.
strange man:no need for thanks.just rest.
*his words once ageain ring like an angels in my ear and i feel myself slipping into a deep sleep as my eyes close and the chains holding me aginst my will fall to the ground.the man catches me and moves me into a room in the castel,over looking the land.he lays me in the bed and removes the cast from my leg and heals the wound then leaves me to sleep behind a locked door*

Last edited by rouge on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm

(kay later)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:29 pm

(gotta go my mom is home,gen you know the drill)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:26 pm

*a troll comes in from the other room and picks u both up and yells* MASTER ZACK SAYS QUIET!!!!!!!! thank you! *he walks back into a room with me*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:22 pm

*is knocked to the ground and spit the blood from my mouth,whiping it* Oh it's on! *tackles Simon*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Simon: ok punk but u asked for it... *he jumps up to where your face to face and he whips his leg around kicking u in the face*
Me: Simon i said stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next