Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kumori Village rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:52 am

*i ride the magniffacent horse threy the woods untill we get to a lardge field full of grave stones and monuments.i get off and walk into the grave yard letting the horse stand free on the edge of the grave yard and i walk to the center where a tall ststue od a hero stands.i bow respectfully and sit on my nees as i place a single white rose on the ground.and say*
we won ageain my brother...it wasnt a big battle,there were only 20 men..i was careless and sloppy as usual..heh,you allways did end up saveing my Butt.i miss you brother...the village misses you...you were a true guardiean...and you died a herow.i still wish you were out there with us,heh,those rogues would have ben dead befour they knew what hit them.
*laughs a little and wipes a few tears from my eyes as i stand and kiss my indek finger and place it on my brothers name.i turn and walk back out of the grave yard and ride the horse back to the pasture and get off as it gallopes back to the hurd*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 am

*I head back to my forge and continue working and afew costome orders I got in*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 am

* i keep training geting lost in the movemement*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:34 pm

i stand and salute the chieftan and wince a little from the pain but salute and as he goes by i whistle relly loud and a lardge beautiful black stallyon runsup and stops a few feet from me.it looks compleetly wild and has a bright whiite and grey spotted pattern across his butt,just like an apolusa horse.i walk up to him,pat his neck.and jump onto his back and hold onto the bottom of his main as he takes off into the woods headed for the graveyards hidden at the verry back of the towns land*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Good the cheiftan is still getting his training in *i keep training*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 am

*walks past them headed for the training center*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:22 am

*as i take care of the last injured horse and finish cleaning the stalls i walk out to the field where the horses are running and playing and grazeing and i sit on a small hill under a tree as i watch them and ocasionally glance back at you watching you practice*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 am

*as i practice air itself becomes an intoxicating ubstance that could cause any warrior to stumble around drunk*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:22 am

*i creep past the bambo stalks and walk into the barn and start muching out the stalls that have the horses in the field.i also feed the horses that are in there stalls because of injurys or sickness and i tend to there wounds,the hole time i talk to them and smile injoying my job*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:11 am

*i stand at te center of the bambo stalks balancing on one foot as i try to concentratee on my form and stance i take in a deep breath and begin practicing my drunken fist*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 pm

*jumps a little startled by cruton and sticks my toung out at him a he leaves,i wince a little but ignore it and walk out of the infurmery headed to the horse stables*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 pm

*sneek up behind Rouge* Don't you sneak away from me who does that you know I didn't have to stay there, next time I won't well I got to go back to my shop *head back to work*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 am

*wakes up after three hours of sleep and sits up moaning a little from the pain in my side*
ohhh...stupid ogues...atleast i kicked there buts.
*sneeks away from cruton and heads to the training grounds*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:16 am

man this paper work sucks but it has to be done .......i heard their is a forts plans we could snag if your intrested bu tit will be some pretty shady bussiness
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 am

Ill get to work on that heh*laughs a little and puts down a ew hundred pages of work*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

i'll inform cruton when he is done helping rouge you might want to send him the specs on the prize you want made for you*i smile*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 am

Yeah that sounds good...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:51 am

*i reenter the council room only to see more work for me to do i sigh and get back to work filling out all the forms i then turn to a scroll given to us by the shogun himself*well it looks like we are going to be given items for our services what you think of that cheif their opening the treasury to give us speacial materials for our wepons smith to craft us weapons pretty cool eh cheif
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:42 am

*is taken to the infurmery and andaged up and stays asleep for a few hours trying to catch up on the sleep i lost from pulling an all night training session*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 am

*I run to where we were suppost to meet* Dang it I missed them stink'in customer taking forever to make up their mind. There were only 20 rouges they probably already took them out but I should still cheak *head to Quest area*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 am

(yes)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 am

(yes i think that would be the best thing to do)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 am

(do you wanna go to the quest rp time?)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

*im carrying my long black sword on my back and holding my twin dragon fang blades in my hands as i wate for the order to atack*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 am

alright sweet lets do this *we take position*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumori Village rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumori Village rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next