Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-men stats

Go down 
+2
Foxboy
rouge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Name: Michael Alexander Burjess Mexis
X-man code name: Animal
Powers: Super sonic speed( Has the ability to reach speeds that equal Mach 1 and because of this it seems to burn the energy in his body quickly thus he has to eat large amounts of food which is why he's seen always with a Gatorade) Substantial Animal Mimicry ( Means that Michael can use and mimic the abilities of any Animal on the planet as long as he has seen them and example of his power if he says " Black Widow!" he would get features such as an extra set of eyes four more arms and the ability to stick to walls and shoot webbing from his wrists along with a black widows venom in his fangs)

Appearance:Michael is of African decent, mixed with Italian, Greek, and Caucasian genes, Making him light skin he's Light skin and skinny with slight muscle has an Afro and wears Dickkie Sets ALL the time along with black Air forces.

Reason you joined x-men: Didn't fit in with anyone after he sprouted Bat like wings and fangs in the middle of math class by accident(Didn't know of his powers then)
Teacher or student: Student
Other info: He's a pervert
Alliance: x men
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Name: Cruton Ichi-kin
X-Men Code Name: Blood Vein
Powers: Blood minipulation and generation (My own and others spilt or drawn), Shadow walker (Can meld into and travel through shadows)
Apperence: People mistake me for a vampire due to my large canines and green almost glowing eyes, I have curly brown hairand wear a black trench coat with a black shirt, black jean judo shorts and black shoes. I always carry the knives that you see in my signiture.
Other info: Each blood type has a different attabute that make use of different forms. Also I'm not Asian I just live in Asia
Teacher: Gandi
Alliance: ASA
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:52 am

Name:Ryushka Kun
Alliance:ASA
Powers:ability to control all metals,healing
Codename:Demon
About me:because of my powers i am as strong as a human can be physicallaly i was a friend of dmans before we caused a catostropic event i am always in a black hoodie and black baggy jeans i wear black sneakers and my face is rarely seen i only folows gunns orders.

Last edited by Ryerai on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 am

Name:Josh Gunn
Powers: Bone Shooting,bone swords,flying,invinciblilty
Alliance: Asian Specific Alliance
Alliance is about: In asia the mutants are used in an underground group for our own ways...watever we want to do...good or bad...we are the only asian group of mutants in the continent...
Student:None
Code Name: Gunn
Appearence: Has a dark hoodie and dark cargo pants with black boots and has bags under his eyes and he is very boney and looks fit also..
Other Info: Was the first Asian Mutant and was thrown into the sewers and he found others and started to help them and that formed into the Asian Specific Alliance (ASA)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 am

Name: Shadow
Alliance: Neutral (IM THE ONLY NEUTRAL!!!!!)
Powers: Shape Shifting, Invisibility, Flying, Super Speed, Super Strength, Can make my skin into any substance, Manipulation of elements, Can walk through any substance, and psychic powers (EVERYONE ELSE GETS TWO POWERS UNLESS YOUR A ALLIANCE LEADER LIKE ROUGE, THEN YOU GET FOUR)
Apearance:
x-men stats Anime_guy

Last edited by Foxboy on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 am

rouge wrote:
Name:
X-man code name:
Powers:(you can have 1 to 4 powers if your below 18,if your 20 or older you can have 2 powers your good with and 2 your still training.you can have the same powers as others if you wishjust dont argue about whos better)
Apearance:
Reson you joind x-men:
Teacher or student:
Other info:

Name:rouge
X-man code name:out cast
Powers:i can fly with or without wings,shape shifting,super human healing,atamantium bones blades hidden in my body and my bones are atamantium.
Apearance:just like my avie but i have a long scar running from my elbow up to my shoulder on each arm,also has two lardge scares on my shoulder blades and a few on my legs.i allways wear dark black sunglases and i have one lardge scar from the top of my left eyebrow to the botom right corner of my lip.
Reson you joind x-men:is being chaised by magneeto and hunted by humans,doesnt fit in any where and isnt comfertabole arround other people,pluss professor x is my father.
Teacher or Student:im still trying to lurn to controle my wingless flight abillaty and im trying to lurn how to shape shift without it weekaning me to much so im a student because of that,but im verry skilled in martal arts and weapons fighting so i teach students with powers close to those skills.
Other info:when i was relly young my father left me with my mother to go off alone,i never saw him ageain and my mom died when i was 10 because some one found out i was a mutant and tryed to kill us boath,i live because of my healing powers and had to fend for myself untill i turned 18,when that happened i was kid naped by scientests and used for a test with atamantium and all my bones were turned into atamantium.i have long claws that extend from each finger and one lardge blade that pops out from behind my elbow when i bend my arm a sertin way,i also have spikes that shoot out from my nees so i can kill some one by neeing them in the gut and when i use my shape shifting abillaty the atamantium claws and blades become claws on anything i turn into.i escaped the scientests nd ran away and have ben running ever sence

no rouge...everyone gets a maximumof 2 powers and age doesnt matter and your the leader of the X-men for being the first =P
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am

Name:
X-man code name:
Powers:(you can have 1 or 2 powers)
Apearance:
Reson you joind x-men:
Teacher or student:
Other info:
Alliance: (X-men or Evil)

Name:rouge
X-man code name:out cast
Rank: X-men Leader (I, Foxboy, Give rouge this permission...anyone canges this i kill you...or ban you)
Powers:i can fly with or without wings,shape shifting,super human healing,atamantium bones blades hidden in my body and my bones are atamantium.
Apearance:just like my avie but i have a long scar running from my elbow up to my shoulder on each arm,also has two lardge scares on my shoulder blades and a few on my legs.i allways wear dark black sunglases and i have one lardge scar from the top of my left eyebrow to the botom right corner of my lip.
Reson you joind x-men:is being chaised by magneeto and hunted by humans,doesnt fit in any where and isnt comfertabole arround other people,pluss professor x is my father.
Teacher or Student:im still trying to lurn to controle my wingless flight abillaty and im trying to lurn how to shape shift without it weekaning me to much so im a student because of that,but im verry skilled in martal arts and weapons fighting so i teach students with powers close to those skills.
Other info:when i was relly young my father left me with my mother to go off alone,i never saw him ageain and my mom died when i was 10 because some one found out i was a mutant and tryed to kill us boath,i live because of my healing powers and had to fend for myself untill i turned 18,when that happened i was kid naped by scientests and used for a test with atamantium and all my bones were turned into atamantium.i have long claws that extend from each finger and one lardge blade that pops out from behind my elbow when i bend my arm a sertin way,i also have spikes that shoot out from my nees so i can kill some one by neeing them in the gut and when i use my shape shifting abillaty the atamantium claws and blades become claws on anything i turn into.i escaped the scientests nd ran away and have ben running ever sence.thanks to my father being the greatest mutant mind on the planet,i have a little of his tellacanetic powers.

Last edited by rouge on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Sponsored content

x-men stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-men stats   x-men stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x-men stats
Page 1 of 1