Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 pm

I hope mugen is okay.... *i walk into the next room and a man wearing armor of darkness points at me*
Man: You have failed.....the anti-guardians have risen me......you are finished......
Me: this is an illusion.....he cant be back......i beat him.......i killed him.......your dead....
Man: i will never die...not as long as hate resides in your world......i am hate....i am death.......I am..... *he whispers in my ear* your father........
Me: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *i run to the exit holding my anger back and i get out in tears* he wont be my father.....not anymore....... *i stand up and walk into the final room where an old woman holds an orb*
Woman: Your friend has not arrived yet but i will show you your destiney....... *i look into the ball and see how i die*
i......i understand......
Woman: dont try to change it young guardian.....
Me: its the way i want to die.......
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:55 pm

*He manages to get to the second room and he falls to his knees crying slightly.* Oh dam....that was scary
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 am

i walk into a crowd of ppl throwing stuff at me saying i failed them and they were dead but i got to the door and into the next test with tears falling from my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm

*He walks to the right and he looks at the markings on the wall appearing to be lightning bolts he then wonders into a lone circular room. seconds later the door shuts immediately.* Ah this can't be goo-what the hell!?! *He says as a large spider starts to crawl across the ceiling.*...Calm down!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:24 pm

then lets go.... *we walk through the ruins and up to the temple* here it is....the pathway to the right is for lightning....good luck my friend..... *i go into the pathway to the left*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

*He sighs.* I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Our Stones are in a chamber after three rooms.....the first room is the chamber of fear, it will reveal our greatest fears to us but we must brave it, the second room is the chamber of hate, you will have your greatest enemy taunt you in an illusion but you must over come your hate and proceed anyway, the final room is the chamber of death, you will be shown how you will die but must never try to change it....if you do then the stone will kill you on touch.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:36 pm

the lightning stone is in the same place as fire....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 am

*He looks over at him.* So what do I have to do with this?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 pm

we walk through the hills untill you see a city in complete ruin* the great city of flames.....only the firelands were attacked......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))   Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire & Lightning Stones ((mugen and foxboy only))
Page 1 of 1