Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:54 am

(we though it was you!! Well at least I did...someone split it too!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 pm

((who locked the forum?????))
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 am

*He looks over at them then at his wounded pet.* ay ace...you didn't die on me did you you mutt? *It growls angrily before limping over to him.* Heh.......dam....am I the only left?....* He looks at the rest of them.*

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com/viewtopic.forum?t=138
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 am

Zeke: its allright they were to strong.....now me and zack have the only powers left so...... *he reaches into his bag and pulls out 3 dark orbs* these are shadow powers...but they will mimic your element....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 am

*looks up at the sky* Is it really over? Are they really gone? *tries to launch into the air,to no avail* no..........*begins punching the ground* No!*punch*No!*punch* NO!*punch punch punch punch punch* Damnit!.... If only I was stronger!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 am

he rips through dman and rouge and steal their powers then walks infront of me* now its your turn.... *he sticks his hand in me and starts to rip out the orb and then after half of its out zeke drops down and slices it in half* dman... *he and the 4 anti-guardians vanish and zeke whistles for his men*
Zeke: im here to help....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 am

no im not leaveing you behind!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am

(D I realize what's happeneing,but it's fox
s story..so....)

*begins standing up* Man, i though I was done fo- *the figure appears behind me and rips the orb out again*

Figure: Earth Guardian you may have caught me off guard, but i'd like to see you do that again....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 am

*my eyes openand i hear wats going o and i can barely walk but i get my elemental to come to my aid and i turn to my level 4 form and start to get extremely angry*YOU WONT TAKE HIS POWRS!!!!!*i put diamonds i made all around me and these diamonds arent able to be controlled by anyone but me and i use them and start to kik the figures off of them and i take the orb that fell out of the anti-gaurdian after i kiked him and try to put it back inside of him*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 am

he grabs you foot and smashes you into the ground then he puts his hand into your chest and pulls out an orb*
Figure: your guardian powers will make me stronger.... *he puts it in his body and you feel like you hav no power*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:19 am

Zach! *disappears then reappears front of the figure and kicks it in the head* HA!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 am

the anti guardian laughs as he absorbs your power as you hit him* DAMNIT!!!! *i lunge for the anti but then a figure stands in my way*

Figure: we meet at last...Oh mighty fire warrior *i get ready to punch but he touches my forehead and knocks me out*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 am

*screams* Melee won't work huh!?! *compresses the air around me and sends it at the Earth Anti-Guardian,attempting to pierce his armor*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 am

ROUGE!!! *i jump to her and tackle her off of him before he got the chance to drain her power* GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:06 am

*The drool appears to heal the wounded lycan and just as one of the anti-guardians try to hit saku a large lightning bolt strikes down upon him and when the light clears Mugen appears to be holding his arm in a struggling grasp seconds away from going through his chest.* Girl move!......*He clicks his teeth then whistles.* Ace! Sick em!! * A howl is heard before ace appears from the ground jumping out of a fiery pit from beside the guardian slamming into him they both roll for a minute.* phew.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:06 am

(it was just to distract them and sorry i didnt catch the fact there were the guardieans)
*i smile and apear behind the one whos got the blade at my throught and the figure that apears to be me fades and turns to water witch quickly ingulfs the guardiean and my body turns to pure water and i slither arround the guardiean with a half snake body made from water and the water keeps the guardiean submerged compleetly leaveing him minuts befour he drownds*
ITS FIGHTING TIME!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:04 am

NO LYOD DONT!!!!! *he smiles and starts to absorb your powers* DAMN!!!! *i punch him in the face leaving waller with little power left and not all gone*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

*I turn to krypton gas and reforms in front of the one that Zach just attacked, unleashing a furious barrage of attacks on him*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:55 am

One looks at sakuya and smiles* the hell you dont! *i jump in front of him and punches him in the stomach and sends him into a mountain*
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami
Hoshikage
Sakuyami

Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Drawing,Writing Peoms and Stories,volleyball,and Web surfing
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Ookamii
Spouse/GF/BF: Mugen

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 am

Oh no you don't!*She turns to her lvl 4 form and takes off out the cave to Zack*You can't leave us behind again!
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 am

They smile and before i knew they grab you guys and put swords to your neck. you notice you cant break their hold for they are more powerful* @#$%! *roars and fire comes out*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 am

(Rouge,the aren't death knights,they're anti-guardians...and they beat Zack before he even took two steps,so i'm pretty sure they can withstand a little water)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:47 am

*soars down from the cave as my wings grow ten times lardger than they relly are and a lardge wave of icy cold water washes over the evil riders makeing there horses stumble and toss them from them as they get pushed back a few feet and i land on the ground and the water frezes*your not dieing without me,you understand.*im allmost glowing a light allmost white color*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 am

*screams* Final my Butt! *jumps out of the cave and lands next to Fox*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am

and im going alone and thats final!*jumps over everyone and out of the cave and lands in front of four figures* now lets fight for real..... *i change into my lvl 5 state where im part dragon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkovian World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next