Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Grove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 am

*in the park my morfer starts beeping with means theres danger some where.as i start to run some where to morf a bunch of puttys and some of the cogs soulders(if he has soulders) apear atacking people.i have no time to morf so i just start running arround throwing the enamy off of innocent people,kicking and flipping arround keepsing them away as the people run from the danger.im over powered 100 to 1 and as i fight they begin to beat me.i finally get to a place where i can morf and i quickly change into the black psycho ranger and start shooting at them with a long black laser gun and then i call my hover bord and it breakes into tow lardge bat wing shaped blades and i start sliceing threw the enamy*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:02 pm

(lol yeah but oh well they like the love couple of all Power Rangers lol)

*i run to the communicator to find the other rangers as i see that zed has teamed up with the cog lord and is sarting to attack the earth*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

(*fake pukes* shes so dang ditsy)
*keeps flying over angel grove until i reech the park and i find an empty field and return to my normal self and i start practiceing my martal arts skills and keeps practiceing untill dusk*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 am

*i get kimberly to come over with me to the base and we look for anythin g weird going on*

(hehehe)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 am

*flys arround in the skys over the city just sitting on my hover bord shaped like a bat as i scan the city for trouble.i get a little hot and take off my helmit letting my hair fly behind me and i keep scanning the city*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 am

*yeah that one)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

amatuers.....*telaports back to the center bfore evry1 else ges there*

(Which command center are we using??? Cuz i like the one from MMPR)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 am

well that was easy.... *the hover board flies by me and i jump on*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 am

*laughs a little and quickly gets bored of watching this and pulls out a long black sniper like rifel and shoots the remaining putty peepole and makes the gun disapear as i get onto my hover board and start to float away*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 am

hmph *kicks him into the air and pulls out my katana (remember im the ninja storm red ranger) and i slice througha bunch of them*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

(hey the part of wat im doing dont count!!!)

*kiks fox*Woops...well thats wat you get for taking my ppls out....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am

(*i kick 4 away and 30 more pop up infront of me and i look at her*)
*yawns and starts to practice my punches,jabs,kicks,and spin kicks,as i wate for a cry for help*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:07 am

srry im late!!!! *i jump of myhover board and pull out my blaster and i start shooting and when i reach the ground behing dman half of them falll dead* heh.....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 am

(didnt say nutin bout u being a girl so...idk wat ur talkin bout)

I will when i do...but not now!!*jumps in the air and watches as two kik eachother and then i drop down my saber that causes an explosion taking half of the others out and i wait for more to attack*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:50 am

(d,my ranger sute looks like a guys,so i disguyse my voice as i guys,you wouldnt know im a girl unless i removed my helmet)
*pretends to yawn and relaxes on a bench as i watch the fight*
any time you want to admit you need it.im right here.
*sounds a little anoyed as i lay on my back on the bench and fold my arms behind my head*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

*i kick 4 away and 30 more pop up infront of me and i look at her*A psycho?*i flip over 2 andkick them both to the ground and dodge a few attacks then kiks some more in the center making hem blow up somewhat*Alright....IT MORPHING TIME!*morphs into his ranger form and takes out his saber and syarts to slice them down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm

*there called puttys)
*i say*
alpha,im the only ranger here at the moment,and he doesnt igzactly like me...but ill go,just incase mister big shot wants to admit he needs help for once
*i tellaport to the football team and wate on the side lines in my psycho ranger form wateing to hear DJ ask for help.*
need any help big shot?
*my voice is disguised by a small scrambeling device that makes my voice sound like a guys(sence the black psycho raner sute doesnt look like a girls)so he doesnt recognise me.im new in town so he wouldnt know me any way but its just to keep my identaty safe*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 am

*while your waiting in the base alpha comnes out*
Alpha: Rangers! Get to the high school football team fast!!Dj is in trouble!!*an image appears in the holocron and it shows mer fighting off dozens of the clay thingys*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 pm

*my morpher beeps a few times as i walk arround the park.i head to the top of a hill and hide behind a tree and quickly turn into the black spycho ranger and fly off to bace on my bat shaped glider.when i get there i hide in the shadows wateing for orders form the leeder*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 10:29 am

*i hear some beeps from my morpher and i run out grabbing my bag and skate board and heads towards the base*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 am

*is sitting at the verry end of the bar wearing dark sunglasses and a long black leather jacket as i drink a strawberry and blue berry smoothie and finish the last of a chockolet cupcake.i finish my smoothie and remove my jacket,folding it and laying it on the chair i was sitting on and i walk over to anouther punching bag and wrap my fists in a tight black tape and begin quickly strikeing the bag with my fists.i hit real hard and fast with the left then the right,then i hit it with left right combo one after the other,then i back away a little and kick the back hard and high and jump a little,hopping from one foot to the other and delivering anouther hight kick.as i land the secand kick the bag flys back a little and then i deliver a few more hard and fast punches.i do this for a few menits then when the place starts to get a little two crowded i un wrap my hands,throw away the tape,grab my jacket.and walk out after paying and putting my jacket back on.im wearing black roler blades so i start skateing arround threw the park*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:32 pm

*walks in and goes over to the bar and gets a fruit smoothie*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Is in the gym punching asand bag with myhands taped* i gotta be faster and tougher.... *i keep hitting it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Grove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: Power Rangers-
Jump to: