Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kumori Village rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 am

*i sigh and rool my eyes and say*
fine by me i hate paper work.
*as i turn to leave the room i fail to remember the gash wound on my right side.i feel a little light headed but keep walking as if there wasnt any thing wrong*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:51 am

i will take 10....you,ryerai,and cruton will take out the other 10...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

*i knod*the old masters word is law i will *i whisper*ok rouge paperwork aside we have a quest me and you will take the center enemy seems to ambush suit up and lets go*you would remark sarcastically but me being a friend of you and your brother you realize that it is best*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am

*whipsers back*Sorry but no....he just contacted me and told me that he doesnt want it....he said that the he lost to a fighter that he wants his little sister to kill...he wants us in the village to trian her..he said that all members of the village should train her...him being my old advisor and good friend i will do as he wishes...you will be her first tutor...teach her some skills along the quest...now we must start on our quest...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

let me go get the papers *i place my hand in my pocket and enter the room dman was in*his spirt is here again cheif i'm sorry for bringing up that sour subject but*i whisper*now is our chance to bring him back you take the mages and priest i will distract her with the paper work*i then walk to rouge showing her the fourms and files she hads to sign as i knod slightly*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am

*goes to a chest away fom them and then whispers*He told me he didnt want her to know.....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 am

oh hello their rouge another attack geez you seem to attract alot of guys *smiles comically*you might make some of the ladies jealous8i lauagh a little and then return my composure to normal*sorry that was out of line how many were their i got to do the reports it comes with the job *i nod kindly*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:00 am

*i almost fall oof the tree branch but i catch myself befour i do and then i jump to the ground.i start to head back to the village and my home but as i get closer i notice a few rogues trying to sneek in as guards.i smile a little and walk up behin one of them and as he turns arround i slam my fist into his face cracking a nuckle and saying*
ohh,hes hard headed
*the other three atepmt to atack but i easaly dodge as the first guy swimgs a sword only o have it blocked by my black sword.i nock it out of his hand and slice opeain his gut.the thurd guy atempts to club my in the back of the head and i rool forward to avoid it and spin kick him in the jaw only to have a fith rogue jump me from behind and slice a gash in my side.i fall forard and quickly spin arround kicking him with my feet and nocking him down.the real guards apear in there underwhere after being nocked out and finish the fight.i smile and stand and walk away laughing a little as i head for the leeders office to report the atack*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 am

(sweet)yeah but she hasn't been the same since her brother died you sholdn't have lied to her cheif,i know you are plaining on resurecting him but i would tell her the truth*i shake my head as i look at my left hand and remember the blood and fire in my youth the scar still remains in my hand*i was to weak then.......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 am

*its early morning(acording to rye's sleeping in coment) and im sitting at the top of a lardge hill on the outskirts of Kumori Village watching the sun rise as i lean aginst the trunk of a lardge tree and sit in its branches sharpaning my blade*
*sigh* its ben so boring around here sence you left big brother.*sigh*i should have went rogue,i dont belong here.
*starts to fall asleep after a night of intence training*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 am

Hmmm...ive heard of a talent named rouge...she has the same talents as me...but isnt as good of course...i think she will be our 4th....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:56 am

(alright ill post it once i finish tellin u bout it here)

Okay this is the quest...

A group of rouge villagers are trieng to stealthings from villages to make their own village. Stop the rouges and then return the things from the other villages.Hint: It is rumored that they are hitting kumori village next and there are about 20 of them
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:50 am

(cool)yes weapons smiths have always helped out any situation they are part of ..(wish more people would join like foxboy so we could have another village i'd let him name it)glad you baet that one smitty he would have been a horrible chieftan cause half the village would be dead to bad he is a sore loser*scratch the back of my neck*(also if you have any ideas for new quests you can go ahead and post them dman)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:46 am

Ah yes...the weaponsmith.....he would be a good one...an expert at the weapons..(i gave him the position so don worry)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 am

*i smile*yeah i know i ussually sleep in but ofryour question i think cruton would be a nice addition and maybe another new recruit or to *i take a swig form my jug that is tied around my hip*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 am

Well i usually read it before everyone arrives but i see you were early this time...well it seems that there is a quest i qould like to do with a few people but i dont know who to pick...im sure i want you to come but im wondering who else...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:53 am

it's ok cheif just waitin here for you to see if their is any important news*smiles kidishly*but i see you are reading it right now
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:12 pm

*i walk into the chamber and i am reading a paper not noticing you are there*Hmmm...*I finally notice and look up*Oh hello. Im sorry i didnt notice you..
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:47 pm

*i sit in the chamber room waiting for my cheiften to announce the news he has aquired*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Village rp   Kumori Village rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumori Village rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2