Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kunai Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kunai Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kunai Rules   Kunai Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 pm

foxboy if you think i need to add something please metion it yourself
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Kunai Rules Empty
PostSubject: Kunai Rules   Kunai Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:49 pm

First off there are three villages to start off, as you have to be part of one. Each one has a cheiftan(ussually an admin or a person appointed by an admin) commander (appoited by cheiftan), tactican(appointed by cheiftan) the rest you can choose yourself. Every month there will be a village fight in which you may slay other members and try to destroy their village, if your side succedes you earn a title and get speacial custom item of your choice (no atomatic killing weapons) no one truely dies they just get reborn into a new village unless they were the cheiftan or survived then they are rouges and once they get five members they get to start a new village allowing them to do quests which earn you custom armor (none can be invunerable)

The cheiftan will arrange who will go on quests and who will not and since you are going against other skilled opponnets you will have a small exchange of blows to see the victor(you must have a minor explanation at least such as he sliced i stepped and blockecked etc. also you will take damage at least once on a quest please state a moment or two if you feel it is nessicarry)and at the end the members who were in the quest will earn a custom item to use*note i will post a quest or a admin will if your cheiftan misses a quest please inform them of it and help gather a team*

Village fights:you can make an alliance against a village and fight but if you take a higher ranked opponet who is not wounded you will lose but you may still wound the opponety that being said if your cut your attacks are slower and your defense is weaker so you are not as formidable as you were before and if you have a heailning unit on your side(actual player not npc)you will be able to be healed from a bleeding strike instead of beong slain.(you cannot fight another player unless you are in the village fight)

Cheiftan rules:if you are given a order be it in a quest or in the village fight please follow it since they are your leader,also if a cheiftan so desires he may host a figh tin his village for the job of cheiftan

Last edited by Ryerai on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kunai Rules
Page 1 of 1