Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Nation

Go down 
+3
Brickwall
Dman
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Fire Nation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:01 pm

no need my lord i was the master of sight learning hell i made it but i'm afraid that i have to leave on a journey to find the missing lightning styles i will return when i am done and we shall be the most powerfull firebenders in the world*i bow and gather my supplies heading out on a boat as i wave later and begin writing in my journal*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:00 pm

*readies a boat to go to the southern water tribe with just enough supplies to make it*

Last edited by Genesis22 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 am

Well it seems we have the same goal...and since i saw your attack and can now use it...i will teach you a less powerful version of mine...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:55 am

yes i have but i am still trying to learn more i belive their is a way to fuse all lightining styles together and make an unbeatable attack but i am still creating it tell you when it's complete*i follow you all out getting a apple as soon as i leave the tunnels*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Ah so you have evolved to using your own form of lightning as well...very nice...*me and my men walk back to the entrance to the couyrtyard*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 pm

let it rain*i send my fire dragon forward as it goes back and inhales i send a whitebolt of lightning through it as the traitor thinks it used it himself he screams as he gets fried*anyone else*your men stumble back in fear*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 pm

okay, official military business, Kaze or whatever your name is, I wouldn't get involved
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:59 am

*the other men stand back*Yep...i want to use a technique on him...stand back for this tehnique but after this you can have him...*i stare at him and he stares at me and i shoot a lightning bolt that is red and black and he deflects it but he falls to the ground severly wounded*Now he is yours....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 am

good *i exhale fire from my mouth as it becomes dragon and slays the other foes as lightning sparks from my fingers*call your men back my lord we can take him
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 am

*i shoot a bolt of lightning down through the nemy lines and take out 40 of them and then one person redirects it at me and i redirect it at theceiling above some of their men making it fall over them*Well we found the leader...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:41 am

well i guess me and you are the only ones tuff enough to take him eh* i reflect a fireball back at my enemy*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am

ONly the leader knows how....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 am

*i send a flurry of fireballs at the enemy and as it hits bring the fire back to me as i send it into the roof above us rebounding it downwards hitting a few as it disapates after touching the ground*just glad they don't use lighting* i step back to back with the fire lord*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

*i whipser*loos like his is the trap...now its time to spring it...*i turn to the person who was guiding us and send a ball of flames at his head and his body falls from the ground then all of my men turn to the unnels and send hundreds of fireballs into them and then after we send the fireballs we back away from the sight of them and they send fireballs at us and i enter the cnter of 4 large fireballs and then i take control of them and twirl them around me then send them back through the tunnels and we all hear screams and then more of them appear sorrounding us from both sides of the sewer*Well then it seems we are surroundid....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 am

*i look through the holes and turn to the fire lord*so what is the plan now *i say curiously*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 am

heh...*i walk over and fid the guide who leads us to a small place then srop and i notice that their are holes a few feet above the ground on the sides of the sewer tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am

*i walk up beside the fire lord and i exhale smoke from my nose*sorry it smelled a little to much
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 am

*jumps into the sewer as all of my men follow and you follow me*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 am

nice so lets do this
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

*is waiting at the courtyard then looks at the troops*good...now we go into the sewers...then we follow the guide...it will lead to a trap...where we spring it and then kill all of them...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 am

ok*i run and get everyone and enter into the courtyard*we are here sir
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

Heh good....Now assemble the troops at the usual location...(the courtyard of the palace)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:15 am

*i nod and smileas i whisper back*sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 am

*i whisper in his ear*We have another tip on the resistance that wants to destroy other nations...we are going to take them out...hoprfully we will get their leader this time....i need your help...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 am

How can i be of assitance firelord*i walk in with the soldier who summoned me for you i nod kindly to the wind bender and look to the firelord for more instructions a fir eburning in my green eyes as always*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation   Fire Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next