Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 am

*dratini is kicked and faints* ya did fine buddy...now for the best one on my team go gabite *throws out gabite*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:22 am

*cacturne is stopped charging because he was interupted and then he jumps up and kiks dratini away*

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:19 am

*dratini is hurt by the poison* its ok jump over the flower to stop him from charging the beam *dratini does as i say but falls on caturne* DX nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm

*thanks to poison point,dratini is now poisoned and then cacturne uses uses vine whip and then starts charging for solar beam*Alright Cacturne!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:29 pm

a cacturn huh well i hope...wait dratini wont be a good match up for this with its poison point...oh well dratini use slam *dratini uses slam* i best stop using that move
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:55 pm

*medicham is hit by both attacks and then is knocked out*Emerald: Thats okay!*takes back medicham and then throws out a pokeball to reveal his cacturne*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm

ok dratini use water gun *dratini sprays water on medicham to ruin its focus* yes now go in for another slam *dratini slams into medicham*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:09 pm

*medicham is knocked back and then medicham gets up and is swaying but continues on and charges at dratini getting ready to use a focus punch*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:01 pm

ok then uhh go...dratini and then use slam *dratini comes out and slams into medicham*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 pm

(XD)

Emerald: So choose your next pokemon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 pm

(oo yeah right i forgot pokemon are different)

no swablu *swablu is beaten to the ground and gets knocked out for her being very very weak and such* T_T swablu no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:18 pm

*medicham jumps oup and dodges the peck but is hit by the wing attack and gets pushed back*Emerald: Medicham!!*medicham gets back up and then jumps at swablu*Medicham psybeam!!!!*medicham hits swablu with a psybeam and then jumps onto swablu's back and starts to pound on its body*

(u kno it is possible in pokemon stupid......)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 am

(you cant really dodge sound d XD)

its ok swablu use wing attack and peck *swablu rushes in slicing at medicham with her wings and beck*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 am

*medicham doges both attacks and kiks swablu in the back of the head and backflips backwards 5 times*Emerald: Awesome medicham our strategy worked again!!!!*medicham starts to meditate while waiting for your attack but is ready to move out of the way or block an attack at any moment*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:56 am

ok swablu sing now *swablu uses sing to try to memorize medicham* now use peck *swablu rushes in and stabs medicham with her beck* nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:33 am

*one of the gym assistants are watching the cordanator battles on a small hand held tv as they sit in the stands close to mugen and there chearing as the replay of my first stage apearance plays*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 am

*Mugen appears to walk through the gyms door and takes a seat on the ground.* Let me know when you clowns are finished I need this badge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 am

All right...this should be good...
Emerald:*steps forward and holds out a pokeball*Get ready....Medicham GO!!!!!!!!!*he throws out am medicham*Dont underestimate me...i hacent lost a single battle the whole time ive been here...*i glare at him and emerald changes his mind*EXCEPT for when i battled him....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:04 am

*steps up* ill take the challenge but not for a badge or anything just a fight *tosses out my swablu* do it swub dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:37 am

*the pokemon cordanators contest anouncers are introduced and all he contestents have ben enterd and are all back stage with me starting to practce some last secand moves.i smile and take a deep breath and slowley let it our as the anouncer seys*
anouncer:ok every body,lets begin.today we have a treet for you,our two time in a row champ is back for a thurd victory and from what i understand shes itching to have some fun,will every body please welcome rouge to the stage!
*the crowd goes wild as i run onto the stage with pikachy on my shoulder and i wave to every one.the anouncer seys its time to begin and i kiss one of my pokeballs and toss it into the air and say*
pyro light up te stage!*my pokeball opeains with a lardge urst of saphire blue flames spinning out in a tornadow of fire as pyro my ponita leaps threw it with her right blue main and tail blazeing.the crowd is on its feet in awe as the flames are keps spyriling arround her with her main and tail keeping it going.i whistly once and in an instant she makes her flames burst out in all directions,blasting threw the blue spyral of flames and makeing it spin all over the stage only to have it disapear in a sparkeing waterfall of blue sparks and i apear sitting on my pyros back as she stand on her hind legs and her mai and tail fly in a blue blaze of flames as she shoots a waterfall of blue saphire flames from her mouth createing a twister in the air and makeing even more blue sparkeling sparks fall all around us.the crowd goes wild and chears so loud you can hear itat the jym and the judges say*
judge one:remarkabole!!!
judge 2:absolutly astonishing,your pyros blue flames proves its reached its peek of power and the beauty of that show was amassing.
judge 3:absolutly breath takeing. TT^TT
*i smile and pyro and i bow and walk off the stage sighing a big sigh of relief and walking bak to the wateing room as all the contestents are in shock after seeing that.*
i shure hope my friends arent watching this on tv. dont think i could face them ageain,hey would laugh at me for being a cordanator,they probably think its compleetly rediculious because its not real batteling and its all girly...man i hope they arent watching.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

*i walk out of the office with my old assistant and Emerald behind me and see them both standing infront of me*Well well...welcome to my old gym...it is now run by emerald...he was the toughest trainer i ever faced here and yet i still beat him*emerald face gets a little red out of anger and i look back and laugh* Anyway i would like to see you battle him..if you are up to the challenge...

(I will be controlling his pokemon and yall will control your own as usual)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:25 am

*walks into the gym* ok everybody im here and i want to fight now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:01 am

*i leave the pokemon center with all my pokemon in there balls,accept pikachu,and i head over to the cordanators turnament.i enter myself and my pokemon and i wate back stage with the other contestants*
im so glad he didnt decide to come with me,hed just laugh at me like the others would.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:33 am

ok then *walks by the edge of a river, my pokemon following me and i arrive at the gym* ok time to train
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 am

ok,sounds good to me.i think ill..uhh,go watch the cordanators tornament..uhh yea..ill go watch*smiles and allmost looks happy to be going alone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next