Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 am

(right sorry)

*gabite is hit with the beam and is knocked out* dang it i was just gonna just his strong attack *hears the name rouge* rouge...isnt that that girl that was...noooo she went shopping...well good match got lots farther than i thought i would and i suggest losing the hyper beam cuz if it misses altaria wouldve died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 am

*Looks at the,.* Are you guys done...I need to get this badge....kinda in a hurry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:52 am

*me and emerald look at him and then say in unison*Okay...

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 am

*as the first round of the cordanator battles begins i come up ageains a 2 time champion of the cordanator championship in anouther city and he looks impressive.as the battle begins the gym assistant chears as he watches the hole thing on his small hand held tv as he also watches the gym battle going on in the gym.he chears the gym leeder on as he battles my friend but he also chears as my battle plays on the tv*
gym assistant:yeeay,let him have it,come on rouge,you can take that 2 time chump..let him have it good.yeaay,what an atack.
*as he watches and chears my aponent atacks my bulbasaur with a torchick i smile.he uses a plain but powerful flame atack and i smile and have my bulbasaur dodge it in an unusual way*
allright dodge manuver 2 and fallow up with survival tackit 3.
*bulbasaur nods and at the last secand befour the flame atack is about to hit she dodges by useing her vines to jump into the air and she quickly begins to spin and as she spins she lifts one vine off the floor and spins arround on the other vine and places the first vine back down on the ground.as the flame atack spins to try ad catch her she continues to do this allmost as if she was walking on her vines,witch she basicly is.i smile and yell*now*and she instantly launches a counter atack.she throws her leaf blades down into the atacking pokemon and as she spinns the leafs spinn arround the atacker in a bright tornaidow of green leafs.the atackers pokemon is comfused seeing a bulbasaur in the air and instantly trys to escape by jumping out of the leaves only to be traped by the tornaidow of swerling blades and the torchick finds itself traped with my bulbasaur high above it.the 2 time champion yells out an atack and the torchick instantly begins to spin upward in a blazeing tornaidow of flames with its beak pointed straight at bulbasaurs belly.as this hapens i yell out*survival tactick 2*and bulbasaur flips over and in an instant of blinding light the solar beam witch was hidden by the stage lights the hole time instantly shoots out of bulbasaurs buld.callideing with the torchicks flames,createing a blinding and dazzeling shower of sparks and light as the torchick is nocked to the ground and buldasaur is nocked to the seiling only to catch itself with its vines and launch into an instant tackle witch lands a direct hit and instantly nocks out my aponents pokemon.the crowd goes wiled and screams with excitement as i smile and hold bulbasaur in my arms.rubbing its few burns and scratches and we boath smile and wave to the audieance.*
gym assistant:WOW WHAT A MATCH,WOOOHOOO.ROUGE THE CHAMP WINS IT AGEAIN.YEAH WHOW!*the assistans jumps out of his seat chearing and holding the tv in his hands smileing and looking all excited as i win and then he blushes and sits back down,hideing the tv and trying to pretend he didnt just say that as he starts chearing for the gym leeder to win*a heeheeh go leeder go...heh heh. *still blushing and looking imbarrased as he scoots a little farther away from mugen and keeps watching the batle befour him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 am

(Oh cmon i already shot it!!! XD)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 am

quick gabite use dig to dodge *gabite digs under ground and waits for the hyper beam to do its thang*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 am

*altaria dodges and watches as gabite falls to the ground and then shoots a a hyper beam at the gabite while he is down*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:16 am

(fine fine there fin wing thangs)

*gabite is hit by the tackle and jumps off of altaria to dodge the dragon claw then uses his own dragon claw poker thangs* hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 am

(Dude those are like little shark things! They aint wings...he is a dragon/ground type and cant manuever in the air)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:11 am

(gabite has little wing flap things and your breaking the walls/ceilings made a draft XD i use the info i get man)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 am

(Hey u cant dodge while your in mid-air stupid!!!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 am

*gabite dodges those attacks* but altaria is the defnecive dragon and gabite is the faster one so you wont match up to him soon now use dragon claw to *gabite claws at altaria with his pokey claw like things*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:45 am

*altaria dodges the attack*Heh...you forgot it also helps speed...now tackle and then dragon claw...*altaria tackles gabite in mid-air and then uses dragon claw*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:43 am

dragon dance makes the pokemon that uses it have more attack and...crap thats not good quick gabite attack and use bite then when attached use dragon rage again *gabite does as i say*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 am

Ah...well you should kno wat dragon dance does...tell me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:35 am

gabite stay underground dragon dance is not an attack...if you think tricking me with a dragon type is going to work your wrong ive been studying dragon pokemon all my life and i know about every single on of them so dragon tricks wont work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 am

Altaria dragon dance!*altaria starts to glow and it appears that she is about to attack*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 am

*gabite is hit by the dragon breath stuff* quick use dig *and gabite digs under the tornado and stays underground* yes stay there wait for the altaria to attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 am

*Altaria dodges the gragon rage and fly's super close to gabite and then uses dragon breath and breaths out the dragon stuff (lol) and then jumps back and starts to stir up a tornado and sends it at him*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 am

that isnt what i meant by the dragons weakness but anyways gabite use dragon rage *gabite does whatever dragon rage does* wow i never thought for a moment id get this far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 am

I kno that dragons weakness is dragon...thats why...GO Altaria!!!*sends out altaria*Altaria is a dragon type as well...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 am

*gabite is hit by the solar beam and hardly hurt* you should know that gabite only has one real weakness and im not going to say it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 am

*cacturne is hit upwards into the air by the dig but doesnt lose the solar beam and dodges the bite but then shoots the solar beam but only hits the gabite's arm and then falls and is knocked out*Hmmm...that should have weakened him....*pulls out his last poekball*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:42 am

gabite use dig *gabite digs in the ground and pops up from under cacturn flipping it over* now use bite *gabite bites cacturn and throws it into a wall*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:36 am

Emerald:Ah a gabite...
This could be tough for you Emerald...
Emerald:No problem...Cacturne needle shot at the ceiling!*he shoots needles at the cieling and the ceiling falls down ontop of gabite*Now charge quickly for solar beam*cacturne starts to charge for solar bneam and he is charging alot faster since the sun can be seen through the whole in the ceiling*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next