Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 am

*hair messed up more* well i lost but i was very close to winning and yeah it wasnt formal or anything how did your "shopping" go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 am

hay there,howd your battle go?*smiles and waves at my little friend then messes up his hair and hugs him like i would if he were my little brother*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 am

*walks into the center* T_T she didnt even notice me when i waved *gets my pokemon from the nurse* thanks...her dman wasnt that fight with emerald really close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 am

well..i..im not a trainer relly but..maybe..i gess i could see what the big deal is about battels.would..would you mind faceing me?
*i say as i stand and bow respectfully and my pikachy does the same on my shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Actually....you probably would....well depending on if I really took it seriously....but meh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:21 pm

I wouldnt loose if i faced you...but i will no battle because i am lacking my legendary opkemon still

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

*His laughing comes from behind them as he takes off his ear phones.* anyone up for a battle?...you'd probably loose but meh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 am

uhh.well.shure.i gess.if you relly think you want to.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:24 am

I dont know but im glad he is gone...he was annoying..he thought he oculd take me out too...hmph...now trust me...nore in-the-now clothes would help you alot..and if u did some hip hop moves to start out,you would be a great opening...i will show you..how bout i enter the next competition as well? I am a registered coordinator...i just didnt do it for awhile...but i can till do it now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 am

uhh,heh..never would hapen.i dont dance.i paint.
*the nurce joy walks in and hands me all 6 of my pokeballs and i smile and thank her and say*
so,wheres that other dude.the big tough guy that wanted so badly to battle.hes kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:01 am

Heh its kewl..mothers are stupid about fashion..ugh...well try things that you would wear to*thinks to himself*...DANCE OFFS!!Yeah think about wat you would wear to street style dance offs!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:58 am

*blushes and frowns and sighs*i knew i shouldnt have let my mother send me those stupid ball room dresses*i mumble to myself as i sink into the couch and feel even more imbarrased*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:54 am

*sighs and nods*It was terrible yes...find better mroe stylish outfits...it not about being a princess..its about being cool and fluid wiht your moves...trust me...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 am

are you shure you dont think its just to girly....i mean...it is a contest to sow off the pokemons looks as well as there atacks.its no where near as exciteing and interesting as a real battle.i know i could never win one.*sighs a little and blushes as i say*please tell me you didnt see that horrid dress.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:47 am

Yeah and i think its kewl...i aws thinking of becoming a coordinator once...but i decidded that battles wer my thing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 am

yes i do,im so happy and proud of bubbles.shes relly strong now and i just cant wate to uhhh...i mean..umm..heh heh -_-darn.*i hang my head and a lardge sweat drop forms on the side of my head and i say*
so..you know...dont you?
*looks imbarrased*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:54 am

Looks like she didnt notice us...*walks out to the pokemnon center and then i look at her*Nice...looks like you got yourself a new wartortle now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 am

(im sorry,like i said,i got carried away.i blam it on an over active emagination.)
*as roselliea chardges her solar beem squertal and i wate till the last secand and as soon as roselliea fires the beam i yell*NOW!*and squertal retreets into her shell and starts spinning at top speed flying straight at the beem.as it hits she flys back a little and continues spinning twords the wall but as she gets closer she fires a verry powerfull blast of watter at the wall and continues to do so as she is shot straight back at the suprised roselliea.as the solar beem scratches and burns squertals shell it also shines it makeing it sparkenl even more and as she inches closer to roselliea the crowd goes wild.at the last secand befour inpact i have squertal fire and powerfull ice beem at the floor witch bounces off the reflective and verry wet stage and hits squertals shell,frezeing it and makeing it shine even more as she spinns and as she hits the blinded roselliea the rose pokemon flys back and is instantly nocked out.squertal then firec a super powerd blast of water from its mouth and the ice shatters into a shower of sparkeling ice shards.the next moment is totally stunning as the crowd goes wiled at the edge of there seats as squertal glows and sparkels filling the stage with bright glowing light.my eyes glow and i smile absolutly excited by whats happaning as the anouncer declares me the winner and squertal changes its shape and evolves into a stunningly beautiful wartortal.the crowd and judges and even myself are stunned at the strength and beauty of its muscles and beautiful colors.the only thing wrong with my wartortal is a long and rather lardge srucle shaped scortch mark on its shell left over from the battle and the strong solar beem.*
oh wow,bubbles..you..you did it.you evolved...im so proud of you.
*i smile and run to my new wartortal and it jumps into my arms and we snuggle eachother as the crowd roars and the ribbon is handed to me witch i quickly stick onto wartotrals shell.*
thank you,thank you all,youv ben a relly great crowd.haahaa.
*i walk out of the changeing rooms in my normal clothing and out of that horribole dress.i then walk out the back entrance of the stadioum and walk arround to the pokemon center,where most of the challangers went after the battles,and i let my pokemon rest as i sit in the lobby relaxing on a couch sighing as i say*
thank goodness thats over...and best of all,the guys i was traveling with didnt even notice i was in that cordanator contest.heehee,im so happy,i have a new charmelion,and a new wartortal.i love my pokemon.
*lays on the couch wateing on the guys to arrive,sence we agreed to meet at the pokemon center when we were all done shopping and batteling.*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:16 am

(she has a very long attention spam i think cuz i can only type words a post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:40 pm

(DANG THAS A FRIGGIN LONG POST!!!! HOW DA HEELL DID U DO THAT?!?!?!?!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 am

*runs into the crowd* holy crap is that rouge O_o *waves like an idiot person* hey rouge im over here say hi say hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 am

(sorry for the long post,i got carried away,ill finish the battle whe some one elce replys)
*the contest anouncer just finishes anounceing the final matches between me and one other cordanator when the croud goes wild and stands at the edges of there seats as the anouncer seys.*
anouncer:allright your pokemon lovers,this is the final and the best round of the entire contest.this battle will not only be for the prize ribon but it will also be to show off the beauty in the pokemons power.i hope you gyes and galls are redy becaus i have a feeling this battle will be one to remember!
*thecrowd goes wild ageain as they anounce my aponent and he steps out on the stage wearing a tux and bowtie and he tosses his pokeball into the air and a verry well took care of rozelliea flashes out of the ball with a beautiful swerling shower of flower petals falling arround her as she stands in a bowing stance and slowley opeains her eyes and winks to the croud.the cod chears and some of them awws at the beautifyk flower pokemon.i smile and them sigh at the beauty as i take a picture then frown as the anouncer calls for me to enter the stage and as i blush i walk out wearing a long black strapless dress with beautiful blue flames crawling up the sides of it and a bright blue haylo or roses lightly lays in my hair.as i step into the stage lights the dress and flames sparkel and i kiss my pokeball befour i toss it into the air and in blinding flash of light my rather small but well taken care of squertal comes leaping out of he ball,a slight misty shoer of sparkeping snow falling all arround us boath as its verry small and highley practiced ice beam atack lightly fades away showering the two of us in sparkeling snow flakes that land on her shell and make the allredy brightly pollishes shine sparkel like the early morning waves in the ociean.te crowd is in awe of the beauty of boath pokemon as the stage seems to be evenly matched in beauty.the anouncer quickly seys*
anouncer:allrighty,after a superbly stunning entrance from boath cordanators and there pokemon lets get this contest started.
*we boath stare at each other as do our pokemon and he makes his move first calling for his rozelliea to do petal dance.as the brithly hineing petals get closer i call for squertal to use a stronger ice beam witch she does and it frezes the petals and as she does this she fallows it with a speedy shell bash atack.she takes off spinning at rapid speeds and smashes threw the ice petals,showering the field in a beautiful sparkeling mist of ice and makeing her shell sparkel once ageain.the shell bash is dodged and as rozellieas trainer calles for a solar beem i smile at the same time squertal does and we boath wate for the atack.*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Heh that could suprise you...*walks over to the competition and looks for rouge*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DillButt64
ANBU leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 pm

noo dman rouge is a painter not a contest person e_e duh *puts all my pokes back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 am

Emerald:No..altaria is very skiulled at using the hyper beam and with the dragon dance had some good speed to dodg an oncoming attack...i hope*takes altaria back to its pokeball and then turns away to go back to his office*
Well well it seems that we should go to the competition if thats were rouge is...i find it qiuote kewl to be a coordinator....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next