Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*

Go down 
+3
Lightwing2
rouge
Brickwall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 am

*i shoot a quincy arrow infront of her and a vizard that was flash stepping towards her drops dead*You are lucky....*i walk over and get his mask then walk away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am

WHOOOW!
*falls back on my but and drops my zanpakuto,i stare up at the man and say*
why would i stay...theres no need for a noob like me,i cant even sence the deferance in spiret pressure.what good would i be aginst...what is going on any way,are you three fighting or some thing,because im not sticking arround here to get my but kicked over some stupid little boy fight.
*looks a little imbarrased,disapointed,and anoyed at the same time as i stand and lean on my zanpakuto ageain*
im just going to ge out of the way.
*starts walking off knowing im not even a real part of the soul sociaty yet and hopeing know one notices*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 am

*i disappear and reappear infront of her*Yo.....you arent trying to leave the fun are you?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 am

wow...i didnt even sence any hallows...these...people,are relly good.
*i say as i look suprised and keep watching the three men stadning close bye*
i still cant move...i think i should try and get out of here befour they notice me
*i say quietly a i draw my 6 foot long black katanna zanpakuto and use it as a crutch to pull myself up and move away from th intence pressure*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:28 am

*i jumpo back and do a back flip and suddenly a hollow in the air fall to the ground and starts to dissipate with a spirit arrow in his mask*Ill take that...*i take the two halves of the hollow ask and put it in my pocket*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:03 am

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU JURK!
*i yell as i atempt to swing my fist into your face but only manage to slide off the top of the dome ad flash step t the ground breathing hard and looking pniced*
im relly begining to hate these people.hay...whats this weared pressure...wheres it coming from,is some one fighting?
*i say as i flash step arround looking for the fight,i finally find three people standing arround doing nothing and fall to my nees behind a tree un able to stand because of the amount of pressure all around me*
what the heck is going on*i say quietly*is there some kind of trouble here?
*peeks arround the tree and watches*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Skye co-captin squad 11 and this is Famine my captin I guess we have time to spend *I say as I start to strech*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:44 pm

*smirks*( I don't comphensate for anything, I just like dramatic entrances,lol)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:36 pm

*the voice echoes loudly* And my name is Lloyd Waller! 1st Squad Captain of the main branch of shinigami in soul society! *I fade into view and the wind begins to blow* So does anyone want to take me up on my offer?
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:35 pm

*I jump down and look at Famine* so what's going down around here *look at guy with large sword* and whos the compinsator
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 pm

My name is Famine to most but you can call me by my birth name Dream and looks like that guy is compensating for something and obviously wants to fight*i point to the giant blade*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:28 pm

*a voice echoes,coming from every direction* So anybody want to fight? A giant Broadsword appears, spinning out of the sky,and lands, in the grounds, ending a shockwave through the forest* ( the broadsword is made of a red perpetual wind, and is filled with water which is 800 degrees blow zero, there are also small sawblades made of the water and wind all around the sides of the blade)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:18 pm

i know how u feel*shows him mny zanpakuto*My name is Hyuso Tyren....and yours?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm

you know that war you spoke of well a quincy got his jollies jabbing a cross in my eye and now when i use my spirit pressure this happens*a bolt shoots out of my eye as a pure spirit bow appears in my hand as my eye begins to bleed*so i had to spend my life learning both arts like you i walk both paths ....... now your name please 8smiles as spirit pressure goes downand bow dissipates*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:05 pm

OKAY FIRST OF ALL WTF IS UP WITH UR F'ING EYE?!?!??!! R U QUINCY OR SUMTIN??????*jumps bakwards with freaked out eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

uhhhh ok weird* i look and see no ladies are around i quickly shrug*so do you have a name mine is Famine *my mask dissappears and you see i'm smiling under my long hair as well as the qunicy cross embedded in my eye which now glints in the light*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:58 pm

*u see my arms disappear for a sec then reappear then all of the sudden my shirt disappears and reappears in the groud with a spirit arrow in it*I like to feel the breeze...and show off my muscles...*i flex showin uber muscles*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Here we are* the wind stops blowing and blurs stop passing and we land in the large dome-like structure of the 1st squad's special training arena* Well then.....*I put you down*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

oh and sorry about cutting your shirt it's kinda a reflex when you touch my mask*you see a cut suddenly appear on your shirt*i don't fight unless i have to
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:12 pm

most of my kind are starting to train speed...oh yeah...and that mask hit took awhile to show the scratch...it as a delayed reaction*as i say this a small scratch appears on his mask*Heh...dont worry i wasnt gonna kill you..i wouldnt try to...it would be a hassle to e in a little war again...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 pm

funny you got spunk i like that most quincy think their to high an mighty to show off you got personality and yeah thats the quickest i've seen an arrow fired most are much slower you really trained didn't you *i turn my masked face toward you and you wonder what i'm doing beneath it *
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 pm

*i jump away and all u see is my quincy arrow appear and then 24 different trees are split in 2*How fast is that...cuz i can go faster if you like....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 am

really you wanna play cause i'm raedy to go i may be a far back squad but we are the strongest fighters *i land on my feet as you see my young face and a qunciy cross embedded in my eye*so how quick can you fire arrows from your bow quincy lord * i smile and but a mask on my face that looks just like my sigs*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:55 am

*pokes him on the back and he jumps not knowing i was there*Well.....how bout me....u wanna try and do that Mr.11'th Squad captain*sort of laughs at how far back in the squads that is*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 am

*i land on a tree near light smilin* so you see my problem as well hahaha you are funny *you appear shocked by not being able to sense me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next