Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

oh..i..uhh.i gess i dosed off.i should probaly cut back on the late night partys
*laughs a little and gathers my things and seys*
wow,they rely did an amassing job,it got here so fast...i wasnt expecting it for atleast a day...thanks.
*shethes the katanna and starts to walk out the door*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 am

No u didnt leave...*points at her stuff on the seat beside her and then walks over and gives her the katana*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:28 am

*wakes up about an hour later ad looks arround and seys*
what...what hapned...i thought i left the store...why ami still here?
*is still a little drowsy as i stand and look arround*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 am

*i get the katana bak with the engravings and leave her sitting on a chair in the front of the store*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:22 am

*after aboutthree secands of tossing and turning i settle down and fall into a peacefll sleep to rest and wate for the poisen to compleetly disapear*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:18 am

*i inject her with a special poison reverse that cancels out any poisons*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 am

*moans as i feel the poisen makeing me sicker and sicker,i begin having flu like symptoms and toss and turn burning up and looking relly sick*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

*i walk out and take her into my secret lair type place's medical chamber*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:04 pm

ohh..whats...happaning..to me...i feel so...strange.
*faints outside the shop droping every weapon i just bought and causing a loud clatter on the street,the sleeping potion on that rag i breathed in was also poisen and its just now takeing affect*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 pm

*i go bak inside and get the pic i took of her and compair it with the pic off the hero i helped and it matches almost exactly*Hmm....i knew it....*i dont sjow it to my friend though*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:54 pm

speedy service...i like this place.
*smiles and laughs a little then kinda staggers a little as i feel a sligh dizzy spell from the nock out stuff,i hold my head and feel a small amount of blood on my fingers as i take out a napkin and dab the scratch,i smile and act like i was nothing8
ill...uhh,ill come back later for the rest.
*i say as i slowley take the things i bought and leave with them,still feeling a little dizzy but trying not to show it*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm

*i change to my human form and start to go to the counter and get the orders and then take th e katan a and put it in a tube and ship it*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 pm

(ok thanks)
*walks arround and figures out witch part of gathom im in and heads back threw the alleys and climbs a fire escape to the roof,i look arround and finally dive into the air and summon my wings and fly back to the ally close to he weapons shop,i stoped by my house and grabed the katanna and as i walk out of the shadows i have turns back into my human form,the only way to tell i was ever a hero was if you were there and say the small cut i got on my head,its almost all healed but it left a small scar.i walk into the shop and place the katanna on the tabole and say*
is it ok if i pick up the rest of my order now?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:35 pm

(my bad... i meant to say i left u in a frigin ally after getting a friend to heal you)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

(dude you forgot to say you put me some where or did something to me...do ya mind telling me where you took me after the rescue)
*slowley sits up and looks arround and seys*
where...where am i...hellow,is any one here...hellow,ok this is getting scary,the last thing i remember is being man handeled by skelington hands...can some one answer me please
*looks arround and has no idea where i am*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:27 pm

*i get bak to the store and change then i start to finish some new weapons im developing*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 pm

*the skull screams in evil anger as the tellascope starts to blow up,he notices you escapein with me and doesnt have time to go after you,he grabs the stolen dimonds and flys off disapearing and leaveing his goons behind,the hole building blows and the skulls plan is foiled for now.after about an hour i begin to wae up and moan with a headake the size of a three day hangover*
ohhhh...uuun,what...what happened...where am i...wheres that jurk..ill nock his head off!
*i try to sit up but und up feeling even wors and alot more dizzy and say*
ohhh...remind me not to do that ageain.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm

*i sneak into the bars she is in then sneak her out using one of my specialized suit mods then i jump onto the top of the telascope and i slam the jet powered sword into it then activate it and then jump out of the way and knock out most of the goons on the way out*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 pm

(odviously you werent forced to watch the old bat man movies over and over ageain,in the forth one victor freze hijacks gothoms lardge tellascope and turns it into a lardge freezing gun -_-)
*the skull takes me back to his hide out where his men are working on a jiant laser gun that is only missing a few lardge dimonds and a tellascope device to atach it to and create the ultamit weapon,he locks me in a cell and leaves me ther untill the 24 hours are up*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:00 pm

(omg thats hilarious...a f'ing telliscope!!!)

A telliscope...out of the whole things in gothom you pik a tellascope to be the ransom..weird bt okay....*i recorded it and send it to the media to alarm city about evacuating that side of town and about the ransom*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 pm

*kicks arround thrashing and swinging my tail up bashing the guy in the back trying to get him to let go and after a few menits i pass out from breathing the stuff in the rag to much,i faint and fall asleep as you arive and see the flying skull with me in his arms*
:skull:this girl will die if you and that other hero dont meet me at gothoms lardgest church within a days time....sh will be the first hero to fall by my hand,if you dont bring me tha last peace to my puzzle...you have 24 hours to bring me the worlds lardgest tellascope befour she dies,AHHH HAA HAA HAA HAAA.
*he uses the suns bright rays to blind you as he flys off into the sky and escapes with me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm

*sees a disturbance on the screen*Hmm..i should chek it out...*i get my gear on and start to get to a new weapon we made that is ractically a jet propelled sword that will stab into an opponent wen the jets are activated*Alright ill be back later...*i stand on the sword and it starts heading for the location*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:05 am

(i changed my hero apearance,check it out,i like it better)

allright,this is boring me to death,i think ill just go on patrol for a while...last time i ended up running into two other costumed people,i wonder if ill see them ageain.
*shrugs and exets the room threw a hidden door in the back,i step into an ellavador and go up to the first floor,i step out into an ally and then climb the brick wall of an ababdond bilding and take off into the sky using lardge black eagle wings.i fly arround for a while and still see nothing*
still nothing,sheesh,wheres the flying skull when ya need him?
*as i say that a lardge figure starts flying behind me and above me so i cant relly see him,as i turn to look i see nothing and keep flying arround the city,a few hours later my wings get tired and i land on the roof of a lardge tall building and make the wings disapear as i lean over the side of the roof and yown,a few menits later a lardge figure apears behind me and wraps his arms arround mine and places a hanke drenched in nock out liquid over my mouth and noes and even as i struggle i cant get free of the lardge skelitin figures arms*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 am

*as she leqves i head to the door and mark it closed and lock up then me and my friend walk to the back and press a secret button and both enter a key then a elavator appears behind us and we enter it and take it down about 50 feet and enter wat looks to be a small room and then go past a secret door and enter a large room full of weapons and weapon making/repairing/other*Alright..u get onto making those orders while i talk to my cousin...*i get infront of a large screen and press a button and it starts to ring and i tell my cousin about the katan a and that i will ship it shortly then end the call and start to look at some of my old weapons and wondering if i should star to practice with them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:19 am

great..ill swing by later with the katanna and ill pick up my stuff when i return.
*smiles and pays for my things and then walks out the frunt door.as i walk threw the smaller populated part of gathom i turn down a few odd looking allys,after about an hour of walking threw the shadows and allys i arrive at an old abandoned wear house marked condimed,i enter and take a small flight of stares and reech an old door,i use a small key to unlock it and walk thre it into an underground cave that looks like it could o on for miles,i shut the door behind me and instantly trigger the lights,they light up the cave reviealing some thing simaler to the bat cave onle its more highteck and lab like,i walk thery the scientific under ground lab and walk to anouther door,when i opeain it i walk threw and enter an under ground spring.its man made and almost hot spring like,i turn and re enter the science lab and sit in frunt of a lardge computer screen and begin scanning gathom for any kind of danger*
man...after a long day of bordome...its nice to return to a lab of even more bore dome.
*i sigh and quickly change into my super herow disguise,just incase any thing happens on my monaters*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next