Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:28 am

*when you fly through a cloud and cant see me i disappear then i appear above you*You know i am very good at knowing when im being followed...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:23 am

*uses my animal powers to summin my black buird wings and fallows behind you out of boredome,i fly high and out of sight,i fallow you and hope to run into trouble ageain because it was more fun fighting with you.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:19 am

*hops on my jet sword and takes off*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 am

*shrugs and seys*
my bad,well see ya
*starts to leave and walks along the wall and walks out the back door,starts walking up the side of the building and stands on the roof looking for a good place to go next*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:57 am

Yeah one problem...you forgot these two...*2 goons slash at me and i immediatyly pull out 2 of my 3 swords and dodge their swords and slice their stomachs and then turn around while they are falling and stab them through the back then take out the sword*Now its over....*i go out to the front and kill the goon that was posin as a banker*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

its party time.
*i say as i flip off the wall and land on one goons head then i spin kick a few of them and tie the others up with spider webs,i kick punch flip and uppercut the goons you miss and after about ten menits the hole place is full of beat up goons*
heehee,that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm

*one plays a big hand and they all fly there heads backwards for a second with there eyes closed and i leap out and slice through ones head and the others pull out some really funky knives that look kinda like short swords and they seemed to be highly trained in them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm

*smiles*
i wasnt 100%shure you were on my side,i only cought a glimps of you entering the building.
*sits beside you sticking to the wall just like a spider and wateing*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm

*i whisper bak*Wat took you so long to finally say sumthin to me? Well we move to get them as soon as one of them plays a big hand...*i start to wait*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:19 pm

*i see every thing with my dragons eyes and smile seeing i wasnt the only hero arround to bust these goons*
gess this isnt a late night meeting of the bankers
*i say quietly as i sneek up behind you and whisper in your ear*
so are we taken them down or what?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:09 pm

*i quetly sneak behind them all and take their uzi's by cutting them off the straps that are keeping them with the goons then i sneak back away from them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 pm

*i happen to notice some one sneek into the back of the smallest bank in gothom and i decide to investagate.i quietly jump onto the roof and crawl down the wall and enter threw the back watching and looking for the one i saw enter,i use my animal powers to turn my eyes into owel eyes and look around and see know one in the small room,i hear a few laughs and loud noises coming from a room aheaid of me and i quietly crawl along the wall using my spider powers to cling to the wall and not nock any thing over.just as i get relly close to the door i hear a bunch of men playing cards and watch and see if there trouble*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am

*i go by the smallest bank in gothom then enter quietly and slip into the back where i see some of skulls best goons sitting in a lounge chair with uzi's on their baks playin poker beide piles of money*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:04 am

*relaxes in my hot spring for an hour hen sighs as i hear the clock on the wall chime telling me to get my lazy but up and go on patrole*
uuugh,one of these days im going to brake that clock.
*i say as i dry off and change into my hero form,i then leae my lair and run arround the cite from roof to roof with the speed of a cheetah and the agillaty of a mountian lion,jumping and fliping from roof to roof scanning the city with my gold colored dragon eyes*
nothing so far axcept a few small roberies and some purse snachers...man its a slow night in gothom.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 am

*lands in his lair type thing and falls asleep for oinly 1 hour of the the night and then gets up and goes on patrol*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 am

*skates off to my bat cave type hide out thing and turns on all the power causing a slight power malfunction in the city that makes the lights flicker for a secand then stay on.i walk back to my secret hot spring waterfall room and relax there for a while,not knowing about the small power outage i caused*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:47 pm

*i switch and start to ride the thing bak to my lair type thing*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 pm

*skates arround town untill i reach the old and almost compleetly deserted part of gothm,i skate arround some old allys and eventually find an old run down church and enter threw the side where a wall had calapsed,i skate threw whats left of the roofless church and pull two small red flowers from my pocket and place them on the cracked alter and skate back out where i run into trouble.a lardge gang of commin theves and purs snachers have fallowed me and are wanting to take me out and rob me,i smile and say*
bring it.
*they all laugh and slowly aproach one by one,i nock them out so fast they hardley have time to blink.i skate away and leave them all piled togeather in a heap of broaken and brused bodys all tied up in spider webs and call the cops to pick them up.after an hour of skateing arround with nothing to do i finally skate into the parke ageain and sit under the strange looking horseman statue and sigh as i lean my head back aginst the statue and hang my arms over the back of the bench and sit there being bored and a little upset*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 pm

i gota go too...bye*i leav the bar*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm

*i finish my job behind the counter and toss my aprin over the coat rack as the boss walks over and hands me my pay check and seys*
:boss:if you want to urn some extra cash theres a new intertainment job that just opeained up,we could use a new singer
:me:ill have to think about it joe,you know me,i dont like big crowds.
*jumps back over the bar and waves to the guy from the weapons store*
see ya arround i gess.
*heads for the door still skateing on my black roler blades*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:17 pm

kewl...*i jump onto the stool and stay in a crouching position and finish the bud very quikly*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 pm

-_- would you kindly stop swinging arround like a monkey and pick a stool to sit on,and keep your but there,your going to get my fired for letting a drunk into the bar,and you not even drunk yet,just anoying.
*laughs a little and placeing my hand on the bar and jumping as i lean over onto it i swing myself over the bar and grab a cold glass out of the freezer and pore a bud into it and slide it down to you and start cleaning the nozzels on the beer machines*
that will be on the house for the quick job you did for me on that sword and the other weapons i bought from ya.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 pm

*i jump up onto the hanging lights and i swing then jump off doing a backflip while going forwards nd then land saying*get me a large bud....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 am

(i said i started to grab you,i didnt flip you,but what ever)
nice moves.
*i say as i keep sweeping the glass and durt off the floor*
so,can i get ya a drink or not,oh and,get your Butt of my bar befour i use it as a floor mop.
*i say as i smile and point the end of my broom at your face*
i just waxed it glass top and i relly dont want to have to do it ageain.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 am

*when thrown on the floor i flip and land on the bar in a crouching position and say*Well you shouldnbt be that quick to toss a person....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next