Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:10 am

*i summon my lardge black dragon wings and take of flying threw the air,after changeing into my hero form,and i use my lardge gold dragon eyes to scan the city for the jurk that stole my powers.i fly over roofs and cant locate him but i keep flying and even tho i dont know it,i fly right over him as he stands on his roof*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 am

*He wakes up and walks around his house before walking to the balcony looking at his hand.* Hmmmm......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:31 am

*i wake up and moan a few times and gasp as i discover where im at.i quickly pull the ivs out of my arm and jump out of bed and climb out the window and onto the roof.i look arround and try to remember what happend,only to remember being atacked by some strange guy in a black armer like seut.i growel a little and summin my black wings and fly back to my hq*
he will pay for that.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:01 pm

*He arrives at his house and stumbles into the door and quickly runs to his bed and falls upon it.* Phew!....another interesting power....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 am

*the poliece arrive at the crashed building and rush me to the hospital.iv passed out so my eyes are closed and hidden,but i have a few brused and broaken ribs and some cuts and scrapes all over my body.my cloths are torn and uirty and the cops cant find any id on me.i am rushed into intincive care and bandaged up as best as i can be.the cops start working on trying to figure out what happend and im left laying helpless in a hospital bed,just wateinf for some one to check my blood or opeain my eyes,and discover im not normal*

Last edited by rouge on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 am

*He slowly takes off of his Cybernetic suit and takes a deep breath sighing in relief.*...Phew!! ...Leech you have done it again@...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:58 am

*is thrown back 50 feet and crashes threw an old condimd building that soon callapses down onto me and crushes everything arround the building.a few secands later i stumble out of the rubble and stagger into an alley and callaps to the ground,returning to my normal human identaty only my dark gold dragon eyes remain*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 am

*Ans as she sticks her hands into the crack she hears a small voice and in seconds a massive elephant trunk slams into her chest knocking the wind out of her as she flies back about 50 yards he then changes back to human form hops into a random taxi and drives off into rush hour.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 am

*i dodge the webbing by changeing into a small snake and thin i return to my normal human like form(my super hero apearance i my stats)and i simply slide my hand threw the crack you went threw by turning my fingers into the smallest skanes in the world and i grab you in one of my fingers mouths and pul you out*your not getting away that easaly.i have questions,and you will answer.*i quicky return y fingers to normal and as you crawl in my hnd i brethe poisenious dragons breath on you,the poisen is a paralysing gass and it nocks you out cold*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:02 am

*He laughs as her tail touches the bare spots of his back and grins wide behind his mask.* Chimera!!! * A dark energy erupts from his body and blasts her back and when she looks at him shes sees a gigantic 20 foot spider with a tops half of a human on it's forehead.* Ha! stupid move!! * H spits webbing into her eyes then hops away in other directions at high speeds then changes to the smallest but most deadly spider int he world and slips into a crack in the ground about 20 miles away from her.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 am

*i simply change my form into a small black humming buird and dodge the rock by flying under it,i then close the gap between us and chake once ageain,this time i turn into a lardge mythical beast called a gorgon.a lardge 12 foot long black snake tail wraps arround you and i grab ahold of your arms and pin you to the ground.my body from waste down is 12 feet of black snake tail while my uper half still remains as a womans body.my hair has turnd into a nest of snakes and my toung is forked and long.my eyes are still dark grold with black slits in them as i stare down at you and hold you face down into the ground*now...answer my questions.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 am

Just as she comes out of the smoke she sees him holding a gigantic rock in back of him and as she gets into close proximity with him he heaves it into her face.* Ha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 am

fool,do you seriously think you can out manover me,using my own powers.your to predictabole*i say as i rush out of the cloud of dust in the form of a mythical beast known as a griffon.i glare at you threw gold eyes as i fallow your every move*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:35 am

*He simply turns into an elephant as they hit the ground causing a huge crater to appear along with a dust cloud covering her view he uses this as his 5 minutes give out and he escape.* Heh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:32 am

*i smile and dive for the aunt,my body quickly melts and changes into a lardge black hawk with a verry sharp beek and i soar straight down at you and atempt to trap you in my beek of claws as i dive at you and swoop atyou a few times*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:28 am

*Just as she goes to swipe he curses and shouts.* ANT!! *He shrinks into the tiny insect and as she swipes his flies through her gigantic fingers and falls towards the ground at high speeds.* WOOOOH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:25 am

*as i drop to the ground i grunt a little as my wing folds forcfully under me.i growel and bare my fangs as you fly off.i give you a few secands head start an jump off the roof after you.my body compleetly changes from any human like apearance uinto a lardge black and gold dragons body.20 feel long and 10 feet high with the wing span of a larde air plane.i speed up my flight an instantly catch you and rip at your wings with my claws as i say in a deep dragons voice,but it some what sounds soft and angellic at the same time.* who the hell are you and why do you need to remain un known,are you a villan or some kind of super herow theaf tht profits off every thing he does?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:03 am

*Just as she goes to pen her mouth he holds up one hand and simply lowers his top fingers down this appearing to keep her mouth shut and he laughs out loud and strokes her arm anyway and a golden like energy passes from her arm onto his fingers and up his arm all the way up to his eyes as they glaze over and take the same golden dragon like shape as hers thus she drops to the ground and his mask opens up to show the tops half of his face uncovered and the bottom still obscured he shows of his eyes to her with a wide grin.* Hmm.....Should I say Beast mimicry?....... now The reason I want my files with me...I want to be kept secret got it?... heh......Hawk!! * Gigantic black wings burst from his back along with a flurry of blood and he tips off of the roof and soon starts to fly off at highs peeds.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:23 am

*as im nocked back by the forse i growel the deep allmost painfull sound of a lardge cats growel then as im lifted aginst my will the growel deepens into a dark demonic dragons rage growel.my eyes flash gold and apear more dragon like and just befour you reech up to tuch me i opeain my mouth and a lardge amount of black flames pores out at you.*
no one lays a hand on me without my permission.if its your file,then why do you have to steal it?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am

*He sighs as he looks at her then taps into his hidden stored power waving his hand over his legs and the webs tear he hops up and rams his fist forward into the air and she feels a large force crash into her torso.* You already know why I'm here...after all this is my file I have in my hand... but that is an interesting power you have...you wont mind if I take a crack at it would you?.....well you don't have a choice. *He holds up his fist and she raises into the air unable to move and he walks forward taking off his glove and strokes her forearm then puts his glove back on.* Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 am

*i smile and dive off the building and soar straight dow at you as you fall.i flap once and speed up as the feathers on my wings disapear to reveal lardge black dragon wings.i hold out my hand and shoot a web of spider silk at you and flap once more as it ataches to your legs and i soar back up to anouther taller building and drop you on the roof*
please,im not in the mood for a chaice,just explain why you stole that or give up.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:25 am

*He looks down at her his appearance still hidden thanks to his suit and he simply salutes and dives off of the front of the building laughing.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 am

*i apear standing in the shadows as you reech the roof.my dark yellow dragon eyes glowing in the darkness and my lardge black wings helping to hide me in the shadows* i balieve that doesnt belong to you.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 am

*He finds the files he was looking for and turns to the window smiling as he pushes past it once again climbing up the building.* Hmm..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:48 am

*an alarm quickly goes off in my computer room and i toss the wates to the floor and rush to the computer with the speed of a cheetah.it tells me theres a possabole problem at a bar close by so i smile and head to the exit and quickly climb a wall that leads to a fake man hole and i take off threw the streets,keeping to the shadows as i head for the bar*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next