Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:04 pm

****this****Genesis***trying to****rouge****she****captured***hel***ar**my***went to look***her
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:00 pm

*relpies to the message*Please repeat your mjessage! Who is this Adjust your set! You arent coming in clear!!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:59 pm

hell***o****I***rouge****can't****her****I***sh****can't find rou*****stuck***here**************** *transmission ends*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 pm

(Hey you 4got to repsongd to my message i sent you b4 you got off the message thingy!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 pm

*as the medical team begins working on Mugen, a squad of tech junkies show up and then begin working on the shadow fox* Man my arm....*my arm begins bledding again*

Guylos Squadron Leader: Someone come get him! *the mdeical team drags me away and begins disinfecting my arm*
You'll be asleep for ten minutes............ *he stabs a needle into my neck and I begin to fall asleep,but just as my eyes begin to close I see them carrying something in*

(I need a new arm damnit)(oh yeah,ignore the guy,just focus on the arm)

Zoids Role Play - Page 3 TheAdmiral
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 am

Alright! How long until yall get over to the island that rouge is on? I can resend the cooridinates if yall dont have them!!!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:06 am

rouge***can't find***she***communicator**** *transmission ends*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:19 am

It's fine,Help just got here!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:05 am

*sends a message to them*Is everyone okay? Whats going on on your end???
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Damn you Mugen! *punches Mugen in the face as I take the detonator from him,then drag him out of the cockpit* You're not dying on my watch! *all of a sudden a group of zoids with the symbol of the Guylos Empire appear* Thank God.....*one of the cockpit's open and a man's voice is heard*Get him over here! *I drag mugen over to the group of friendly zoids*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:48 am

*His cockpit opens up to reveal him sitting with an odd smile on his face as he looks down at his torso he sees the bandaged stained with a mass amount of his blood but he just laughs and look down at the men with guns and holds up a small device.* Dude get out of here....if you run fast enough the explosion wont get you....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:56 am

*I fly over the island with a whole squadron(10 more zoids) of other fighter type zoids beside me and we bomb the places that arenbt were rouge is and then i patch a message to the rest of the team*(Message-)Atack is inneciated! Repeat,Attack is inneciated!!! Ground and Water teams go!!!!*all of the sudden about 30 ground and water zoids show up off of bridges and from the water and i send anothet message to my team members*(Message-)I called in a few favors and got a strie team! Now i need yall to come by and give me some backup!!! These guys will listen to your every command!! Now Come one and get here!!! Oh and bring guns!!!*ends the message and turns around for another attack as we see some zoids from their base coming out and my air squadron shoot missiles at the zoids and we take atleast 25 of them out*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 am

hello rouge, come in rouge, repeat that last message, come in rouge, repeat that last message over
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:20 am

*as every one freeks at my sudden disapearance im laying passed out in a cell on the enamys hidden island hq.my watc computer is still giveing off a faint tracking signal and im begining to wake up.as i hear guards outside laughing and drinking i wake up andsit on the stone cold cell bed.i rub my head and moan a little in pain from te beating they had to give me to make me come with them.as my head clears they bring me food and drink,a crust of bread and water.i refuse to takeit and they leave it in the cell.as they leave to rejoin there drinking buddys i relice the fools left my watch on,they didnt even relise it was a computer.*
huh,fools,they have no idea what kind of a enious i rely am.
*i smile and lay on my side with my back to the guards and i quickly try every frequincy i can to try and get a meessage to some one.i finaly manage to tap into the hq secret comunacator lie and block them rom hearing the message i send and i send a message to all my team members*
(this is zoid team technision rouge,can any one hear me,i repeat this is rouge..please do you copy.im being heald at a secret island bace,probably some where off the coast just out of range of all scanners.from what i can tell these jurks want me and my zoid for my fathers resurch.please do not atempt a rescue its to dangerious,these people will not hesatate to kill.i repeat,do not atemt a rescue...hellow,zoids team,do you copy...hell..i..co..in...any....)
*the camunacation is jammed and suddenly i find myself being gby the wrist and held down on the ground as a strange looking man enters mym cell and takes the watch from my arm,he laughs and walk out haveing his men drag me after him.i struggle and manage to kick one guard in the groin and anouther in the gut but as i round the corner to head for the exit i find myself in the arms of a drnk guard.he hods me lose and aughs and the ohers with him laugh aswell,more guards round the corner and grab me from them nocking me out adn dragging me to the strange mans lab where im straped to a tabole and left there un able to do anything.two guards are placed in the room with me and three more guard the door.to bad for them they didnt know that the small mole on my chest was accually a secret tracking devise that actavaited as soon as my watch was taken off my wrist*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:58 pm

long story short "we're being attacked by the helios army, and I went to find rouge"
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:00 pm

(Yo tell me wats goin on so i can rejoin the rp)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 am

*sits down to think* what do i do.....???
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:07 pm

rouge! rouge! where are you?!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:02 pm

*gets out of my zoid stops hundreds of feet away from HQ,too see a group of soldiers all brandishing guns* Crap.....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:49 am

*gets out of my zoid* wait here
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:09 am

*sighs* This is crap.....being attacked by the Helios Empire.....*screams* LOSING A DAMN ARM! AND NOW ROUGE BEING CAPTURED!?!?! ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:54 am

*heads to the mountain where rouge was last heard*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 am

(fine I'm dragging Mugen) *I grab Mugen's shadow fox by the left rear leg ad speed towards hq* Man...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 am

*the tracking signal in my watch begins to beep and blink on the zoid teem camunacator system back at hq.this is a new system i installed befour i got captured,it alows any one wearing a watch like mine to show up on the zoids tracking gps system and on the computer map i installed into the main controles in the hq controle system.i downloaded a total global tracking system and installd tracking devices in each of the computers in our watches,that way i can track any one down any time i need them when its there turn to go shopping.the tracking system on my watch blinks a bright red signal on the hq map and a lous alarm sounds threw the entire hq,telling any one in it at the time,that one member is in trouble and telling where they are*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:07 am

I'll go to the mountain and and see what happened to rouge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next