Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:16 am

Veemon: gah! humans are so wierd!
Me: holy snap! it talks!
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! your so cute...what are you,oh come here,your such an adorabole little thing
*runs over to veemon and picks him up huging and cuddeling and kissing him*
oh i wonder what u are,you almost look like a dinoasaur,ohhhh your such the adorabole little thing.
*smiles and keeps hugging him*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 am

sees veemon but doesnt know wat it is and points* um....sit? down! stay!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 am

*looks arround for the one who just spoke and finds a boy laying about 20 yards away,i walk to him and say8
i have no idea...but its beautiful.
*smiles and stares out over the oceain,i notice i still have my black backpack straped to my back and smile as i take it off and pull out a sketch pad and some chalk pastells,i walk to the edge of the forest behind us and sit in the shade drawing what i c*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:55 am

*i suddenly fall asleep while swimming then i wake up and im in my clothes and dry on the beach*Wow...kewl
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:53 am

wakes up on a beach and looks at a girl about 20 yards away* hey where are we? *looks at the digivice wondering what it is*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 am

*suddenly sees a great flash of light and befour i know what happened i wake up laying on the beach of a strange looking world,i stand up and dust myself off,look arround and stare with eyes full of amasment at the beauty i see all arround me,i dont even notice the strange figure stalking me in the shadows*
ohhh,wow,what is this place...its...amasing.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:24 am

*grabs the digivice in front of me and goes strait into the digital world unconcious*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:27 am

*is rideing a beautiful black horse into camp because i won a small ranch close by,i get off the horse and walk it to the lake,i tye it up by a tree and stand at the lakes side smileing and injoying the worm summer breze,suddenly i notive a verry strange black shiny thing glowing in frunt of me,i take it and c some strange looking digatal device*
huuum...what a strange looking device,it shure goes well with my cloths,i think ill keep it.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:53 pm

*Im swimming and find a glowing object infront of me underwater nd i come up and ist a digivice*Woww.....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:44 pm

sees someone go by but then notices somthing glowing in front of my face* what the-? *it turns into a igivice and i hold it staring at it* what is this?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:42 pm

*i finish doing pushups*Alright that was a good workout.....*i start swimming in the lake*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:39 pm

*sighs and goes to the lake and sits watching the water* man life is boring.....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 pm

*is in the weights room of the camp*Ah......*starts doin pushups*Need to get more in shape...keep workin out
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:42 pm

*goes into camp ready for my first day* i dont even know anyone here.....

(btw this is b4 we meet our digimon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4