Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Halo Role play - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:08 pm

*i frown and gasp a little as i say*
oh...im..im sorry,i was taken by suprise and didnt relise your men had infultraited the prison hold alredy,that muct mean you have anouther team atacking the other side,devide and concer,nice stradagy,im truely sorry about your comrads,i didnt see them clear enough to be able to tell,i kinda got shot when i was taken prisoner,and my eye was badly burnt.
*walks out from behind the wall and turns off the gun and holding my hand up in frunt of me and saying*
im on your side,but you can arrest me if you want
*you can now c the burns on my face and the mechanical armer and modafacations that are now showing on my left eye,its ben nicked by a bullet and the eye is barley working any more*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

*i dodge the shot and dive behind a wall as well*We are attacking it...and how can u mistake my men as covenant?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:00 pm

(i hope your talking about me)
*doesnt see the man holding the gun,all i do is hear him behind me and hear his questions,i quickly dive forward roling head first and shoot one shot at him just to distract him then i dive behind a wall and say*
the names rouge,i was a machanic,piolet,and medical officer in the army that was captures by this enamy base,are you one of the men that started the fight,or are you one of the men defending this base?
*sounds agravaited and a little worried as i turn on the big gun and put away my little arm gun*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:46 pm

*i hear firing and run to where it is and hold up a gun at the soldier*Who are you and why hae you shot a few of my men?*LOKS BRIEFLY AT THE DEAD BODES AND BACK T THE SOLDIER*(srry for caps)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:00 am

*is in the prisoners hold chined up with lardge heave chains,when i hear the explosion i smile and point a finger at one of the guards shooting a small laser threw his neck killing him instantly and makeing him drop the key,the other guard trys to run but i kill him to and use the same laser to start wealding off the chains*
who every started this fight,thanks for the distraction,now i can get out of here and get a little revenge on the way
*breaks free of the chains and grabs the key to opeain the door,runs arround in the prison hold,freeing almost every one there,a few guards apear and i start fireing a small pistol at them that i had hidden in my machanical arm,i free as meny more prisoners as i can befour i run to where they keep all the weapons,i find no guard there and smile as i grab all my weapons and then grab a lardge gun and head to the exit hopeing to run into who ever it was that started this atack*
if i find him befour i get shot,ill kiss him right on the mouth if he balieve my story
*laughs a little knowing how ridiculas my story sounds*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 am

as the hunters turn toward u i shoot the remaining in the back of their necks with my SMG killing them*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 pm

*is on the other side with a open door on the side of it and throws in a plasma bomb and then i rush in after the explosion and start to cut off there limbs*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:05 pm

there was only one door here *looks at a scanner* in this next room is where we will meet up....bring some heat....10 lardge units in there...im suspecting hunters...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Good!!Two of my men are on the turrets to take down al the ships that leave and i got 3 men on the front door and 3 on each of the side doors
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm

*patches message to u* my men show no fear! we have been together longer than u know! i have 4 of my best men at the door....2 on turrets....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:57 pm

*i yell into the com*MAN THOSE TURRETS SOLDIERS!!!MAKE SURE NOONE LEAVES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:52 pm

*covenant khears the explosion on my side so my men startshooting rapidly* no fear men! no retreat!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm

*as im beside the base i whisper to the com piece for fox to hear me*alright since ur men are already inside...man the turrets and make sure no one leaves wen we blow up the drones..all that go outside to chek it out....kill them....*blows up the drones and uns inside the opposite doors and shoots all the covenant he finds*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 pm

*me and my men go into the base undected using our new stealth modes we stole from elites and starts killing ppl along the way silently*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Alright men lets get to our drop zone*Does a 180 turn and goes a wide wa around the base making sure not ot get into its radar zone and lands in his zone*Alright men we attack 30 seconds after those drones go off..we take it by storm and lock all doors and man the auto turrets..make sure no ship get away from here...we dont want them to know we toolk the base over...*the whole time he has had the com on so the oher eam could hear it too*

Last edited by Dman502 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 pm

got it....men jump! *we all jump off and use our parachutes*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:25 pm

You ready..were pulling over your dropping zone...wait for the explosion then run towards the door.....i will update you on evrything tht happens*we pull over his groups drop zone*Good luck..
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 pm

alright *loads weapons and puts on spartan helmet*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:20 pm

we are trying to infiltrate there base and destroy them from the inside....we are attacking at nightfall and will kill any1 that we find along the way of us taking over...we take no prisoners and free there prisoners...we dont wanna lose soldiers...we dont just barge out and fight...they have auto turrets and we only have two teams of 20 people...its a sneak attack...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:17 pm

i say we stand and fight....we dont need drones...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 pm

I just said...we hit from two sides and attack then reach the side....we already have two drones set up to self detonate on my command...once they detonate we move cuz evry1 will head in their direction giving us a clear run towards the other sides entrance...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:47 pm

i know...im the one issuing commands....but how should we hit the base?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm

*im already inside the pelican*alright weve found there frontline base and we need to infiltrate so we will drop your group infront and my group in back and we will attack from both sides an we will go around to the side entrance and infiltrate at that point...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:32 am

*gets into the pelican* c'mon soldiers! move, move, move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11