Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Halo Role play - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 am

HAY WHAT THE!
*is taken by suprise as im grabed and puled into the ship*
let me go you big jurk...you need cover from the ground,other wise this big tub isnt going to make it...LET ME GO!
*thrashes arround and kicks and does what i can to get back off the ship*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 am

*im on the side of the pelican shooting down and then enter it from a hatch i open*Heh..
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 am

sorry cheif *i punch a hole through the pelicans back and grap the sniper girl and bring her in sealing the hole behind me i don't speak i just stand more rigid as the pelican lifts off and heads for the base*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 am

*i stare ino the pelican and frown as i see how crowded it is*
no thanks,id rather run,ill cover you from the ground.
*turns and slams the door shut as i speed off to the edge of the mountian and start shooting at the enamy with whats left of my sniper guns amo,i wate untill the pelican takes off then i start running behind it keeping up at almost a breake neck pace as i fire at the enamy that get in the way,i send a message to you by coml link and say*
and dont even think about trying to stop for me,keep going untill you get to the fortress,dont worry about an old peace of run down bucket of bolts like me,just get those wounded to help and protect the others with yourlife*end com link and turns it off*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Great lets get outta here before he gets to excited everyone get on and dont touch to much lets get to base. *I get in and Mech, Marie, and carl do the same
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 pm

(and ppls say im perverted......)

*keeps covering waiting for the rest to get in*

(lets stop till ohta ppls reply...)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm

*i look at his white suit and the strangely white interior*uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *gulps*what do you do in your pelican.......you know what don't answer the questionbut i guess since your gonna make it an order i will get in*I get in not touching any of the white walls as i shake my head*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm

This is MY pelican...it can do about anything and hold anything...now get in...*i shoot down some more elites covering the pelican*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:08 pm

children please we have a battle were getting out of ........... they definitely need to lengthen the training program for these people ah two of us heavy weights can't fit in your lighter pelicans i'll take the walk the rest of you get the pelican no excuses no but's i don't have time to argue with anyone ok cheif and sniper girl *i cover the pelicans landing in silence*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Well if you want i can call off the rescue and we will have to survive a walk bak to the base...with the ammo we have with us...*starts to see a pelican in the distance*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

stow it cry baby were in the middle of fighting for our lives,you want to be all soft and mushy,go find a baby sitter.
*sjoots down 50 more*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Thats mean...*shoots down 24 more*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 pm

wimp
*i say as i pick up anouther sniper rifel and unload the hole clip into the enamy*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 pm

I meant that as in repairs in arms and legs!! And im the freakin master chef!! u no hit me!!!!!! T~T
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:39 pm

*slaps you on the back of the head*
do you mind re fraising that,its not like i can help needing a few tune ups.
*keeps fireing at the enamy and when i run out of amo i pull the gun from my left leg and fire a few laser shots untill they run out*
dang...im almost out.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:21 pm

*xavier and roger get beside us and we form a minigroup as we statr to take out most of the covenant that gets near us*Only a bit longer until we can get back to the base for ammo and repairs that im sure smoe of you need!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm

sounds like a plan to me
*smiles as i lean down beside you and shoot several round of bullets into the enamy with my sniper rifel,and never wastes a shot as every bullet hits some one*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm

*sends coordinates to the pelican pilot*Alright we need to stall for about 3 minutes then we can get out of here!!*gets behind a boulder and shoots a battle rifle at about 5 different eltes killing them all*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:14 pm

(sorry,i was getting confused,i changed my last post)
*as the others finally get here to help i smile and say*
well i think were redy to move out,unless any of you would rather be blown to bits.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:07 pm

(there isnt an enemy base...there is our base...they are attacking us at our base....)

*me and xavier and roger finally get through the elites and et to the other stranded soldiers*Yall need some help?
Xavier:I think we should get out of here!!
Roger:Yeah...its gettin crazy back at the base as far as i can tell
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:45 pm

change in plan
*using my modafied speed i rush over to the soulder that just got blown back and say*
looks like a new weapon is in order here.
*smiles and i grab the bomb laser rifel out of my left arm and re load it with my last laser cartradge,i then rip off the outer gun shell exposing the pure innergy core and makeing the gun un stable,i quickly atach a few wires from my left arm into the guns sercuts and smile as my arm fuses with the gun and becomes a lardge laser cannon bomb blaster,i stand straight and aim for the last of the lardge enamy weapons and bruts and as a few of the enamy run up in frunt i leave them for the soulders to deal with as i chardge the cannon and a lardge black ball of innergy apears on the end,i smile and fire the gun straight at the enamy sendig the ladge innergy ball into the core of a brute witch causes a chain reaction that takes out most of the lardge enamy problems that are in our way.*
well i think that should keep them oqupied for a while
*i say as i return my arm to its regular shape and spi the gun on my finger to detach the wires and then magneticle replace the guns shell,i smile and replace the gun in my arm and grab a snaper rifel off my back and grab the arm of the armerd soulder and pull him to his feet and start running to the comander of the rescue team*
i balieve this is a great time to get our asses out of here,dont ya think?

Last edited by rouge on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Well I wasn't planning to on taking it out, I was just planning to on covering the the pelican and then some how getting to the base. So lets cover the pelican *I jump out and help the sniper girl in her plan firing at the covanet*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 pm

thanks mech*i leap to my feet holding my smg as i reequip my hunters sheild *that girl is gonna be hard to deal with since she changes her mind on the tip of my dime *i swing out of the cover smacking my sheild intoan elite as i turn and fire a couple bullets through it's skull my gun jams from mudd getting into it so i quickly punch a button on my shoulder making me magnetic pulling all guns in the area to me i then punch it off as i turn to mech*yo mech portable board now
*he quickly does so picking up the weapons as i unchink my smg and cover him and as soon as he gets back i see them swing an explosive turret my way so i start flipping backwards just barely dodging the shots getting me closer and closer to my comrades only to one aimed higher hitting the ground infront of me which sends me flying towards the cover as i fall to the floor skidding to a halt* hey cue looks like youi got calvary but i'm afraid were gonna have to call it a day they got a base up and right now theirs no way we could get near it ....... it looks like a new type of metal so none of our weapons can hurt it for now and with that new cannon we can't fly near it we need to head back with the captin and the sniper girl so we can assess this problem
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Heh...the kid is a hero.....Roger,Xavier...lets go....pilot take these ppl back and wen i say launch bak for us with coordinates i will give you*Xavier and roger come beside me*
Pilot:Yes sir!
Roger:Well sir wat are we gonna do to help?
Xavier:Yeah this is kinda hard....its alot of ppl out there
Yep...thats our job....*me,roger,and Xavier exit and get behind some rocks*
Now ill support while you two go out and get behind a rock closer two them!
Xavier:Gotcha! Roger you move first then support me with Master Chef!
Roger:Thats clear with me and then we will support Master Chef!
Alright on 3....1...2...3!!*i jump out and start to shoot as roger runs and ducks behind a large boulder big enough to have all of us behind it*
Roger:Im good!!!Now Xavier can move!!!*he gets ready to get jump out and support roger*
Alright..1...2...3!!!*me and roger jump out and shoot as Xavier runs to the boulder and ducks behind it*
Xavier:Alright Master Chef!!
I run in 1...2...3!!*i run over and duck behind the rock as roger and xabier shoot at the covenant to cover me*
Alright we are almost to them!
Roger:Okay just a bit more and were back to getting them from the wall!!
Xavier:We just need to get past the elites*he points at about 35 elites over on the other side of the boulder*
This should be fun....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 pm

*as the com link ends i smile and say*
they thik the relly stand a chance dont they...fools
*i drop the injured soulders on the ship and as its takeing off i grab about 8 sniper gund and plenty of ammo,i backflip off the ship and land on the groun running,i use my cheetah like speed to dodge the atacks and manage to reech the men that are left behind.i stand with them and say*
now you boys wouldnt be needing a little more amo would ya.
*smiles and tosses each of them a gun,i keep a few and strap them yo my shoulders and load the rounds and say*
this is how its going to be,were stuck,and unless some one happens to be carrying a lardge explosive big enough to take out about half of the two thurds of the army thats left,i dont see us getting out of here alive,so this is whats going down,you guys get out of here with the injured,the ones that can still stand and hold a sniper gun,come with me,were going to be the decoys,and dont worry,im shure they will send anouther rescue,as long as we stay alive.now unless you all have issues with being led be a girl,or just being told what to do,get your sorry arss in gear and move.
*turns on a lardge almost half body sized shirld on that i have built into my machanical arm and gets redy to move*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next