Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOTR Role Playing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:22 am

*as i ride my horse threw the forest,rideing straight and tall as if i was born on a horse and not even shifting unless the horse does as we ride threw the woods on the trail.even befour you say any thing about the ones fallowing us i close my eyes and listen to the woods arround me i hear the sound of several horses hooves running behind us and i opeaing them and whistle a loud hawk like shreak kind of whistle and a lardge falcon swoops down,lands on my arm,and i whisper into its ear and send it off behind us*
your are igzactly right.theres atelase 22 horses and 100 men on foot,light wate riders because the hoof beats arent heavy aginst the ground.there armed and wearing light wate armer.the one leading is of high importance...his armer is the heavest and makes the most sound.id say its a leeder of some kind,possabole elven...wev got to lose them.
*i say the last part as if im afraid of the elven leeders and i quickly whisper a few words into my horses ear and then i say*
try and keep up,make your horse fallow mine igzactly.keep the hoof prints togeather,as if there was only one horse.
*as i say this its like im speaking to the horse as well because he does the igzact thing i say and we speed up and run off farther up the trail*

Last edited by rouge on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am

well well well mi'lady....we are being followed.....

He stabbed me and asked "Why do you fight an unwinnable battle?"
I cut his head off and whispered "For freedom...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 am

*my men enter the tavern as you leave and all of them lift their bows, before the dark lords servers can lift heir fingers, and then fire killing the ones you left and i enter and look around then say to a captain of my troops*No luck here i see....looks like the path we are following isnt seeing fit...maybe our informant is lying...
Captain:But sir it may have ben here before but it could have left....it looks like someone was just here and may have took it...
Good we shall follow them...you me and our 20 other horsemen shall go ahead while our troops follow behind as fast as they can...
Captain:But sir 300 elves in a forest could create some racket...
Well.....200 towards the next city and tell the king that they are sent for food that will gladly be paid and get 100 to follow us...
Captain:As you wish....*he runs off and barks commands then we leave after you and fox into the forest following your tracks*

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:01 am

*your horse comes but mine is no where to be seen.i smile and say*
you should know better by now.black rose doesnt come to any one but me.
*i smile and stick my index finger and thumb into my mouth and whistle a verry long,high,and shril sounding whistle that almost makes your horse jump.a few secands later a loud thundering sound can be heard.a few secands later a lardge solid black styallion comes rushing out of the woods and runs past your horse and as it gets close to me i jump up onto its bare back and hold onto the botom of its main as we run off into the woods on the path*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:53 am

* i grab the gold and whistle for our horses and i jump on mine*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:49 am

*i apear in frunt of the guy as he turns to run and i compleetly decapatate him with one slice of my sword.i then smile as he drops to the ground and i say*
when will you ever lurn to stp thinking with your sword and start thinking with your head?
*laughs a little and grabs the bag he was carrying and starts looking threw it to find any info he has on the dark lords forces.i find nothing but gold and some plans to distroy the next town and say*
damn...nothing usefull.here,you can have the gold.
*i turn and shethe my blade at my side and start walking down a path threw the woods*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 am

*tackles him and turns him over and he is a spy and kicks me off*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 pm

(i think rye wanted to be the one with the map to the dark lord,b4 the prune thing took all the lotr posts away,hes th one that had it.i think we should just travel arround untill he logs on ageain)
*i smile and shake my head and start swinging my blade arrouns as i jump out from behind the bar and drink from a jug of dworfs ail.i twerl my swird in my right hand as i drink and slice threw the rest of the men within secands.i laugh and say*
sorry bartender,this should cover tha damages
*tosse a small bag of gold to the tavern owner as he comes out of hideing and i walk out after you*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:44 pm

how bout this?! *i throw my sword that goes through 5 of them and i jump and grab my sword and i see aman going out the backk and i chase him*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:41 pm

*sighs and hangs my head as i say*
why do i travel with this head strong,arrogent,act befour you think,boy?
*sighs ageain and walks in behind you and draws my long black sword and starts sliceing threw the bodys of the enamy as they atack.i dodge every one and swiftly and quickly slice threw there heads,chests,and skulls.*
wehn will you ever lurn,to just think befour you act?
*i say as i flip over the bar and kick one of the men in the jaw and send him back into anouther one*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 pm

then why hide? *i kick the door down and walk in drawing my sword* allright who has the map to the dark lords??? *i look around and see that they are servants of them* oh.....shyt.....

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:34 pm

*i dismount my horse and let it run off into the woods arround the tavern and say*
i got a lead that said some one might be carrying a map to the dark lords location.they said the last place he was seen was here
*i quietly walk into the tavern,cloaked in a dark black leather cloake with the hood pulld over my head so all you can see is my mouth and chin*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: LOTR Role Playing   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 pm

*i walk beside rouge up to the tavern* wat r we doing here?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   

Back to top Go down

LOTR Role Playing
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5