Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOTR Role Playing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:51 am

(im not trying to make you look bad,my character hates and distrusts royalty and elves.but any way,it would be more fun if some one elce would play with us.mugen loves lord of the rings,he told me he did,i wish he would play,to bad he doesnt want to try and start rping in anouther rp,hes afraid it will just start anouther argument.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm

(T~T Fine leave me out of it and go on with this whole rp by urself!!! jk but serously u are making me like the bad guy...and it would be really stupid if we wer both rping in this but we wer doing diff things in diff places O.O)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 am

ill find the secret to dstroying the dark one on my own.the only one i trust any more is the one that was rideing with me.and the animals.ill help in the quest,but i want nothing to do with you.*i say in a harsh but slightly fearfull voice and i turn and walk back threw the field and start walking threw the city just looking arround*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:56 am

Its either that or execution for attacking me....besides you will get to repay the man who did that to you...i never betray anyone...never have never will...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:21 am

*frowns and pulls my hood farther over my head*
id rather rot in this hell than return to that place ageain...iv had enough of elves,you cant trust then any more than you can trust a human.*i say in a slaightly low voice as i stand and walk over to an allmost wild black stallion and i start stroakeing his side*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 am

*walks over to her*Come with us to help destroy the evil king and i will make sure that the false king is exposed and you shall personaly get to kill him...or exile him or wat not..
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:22 am

*is in the barn,playing with the baby horses and talking to the adult ones and then i walk out to the field wth the horses as they all are turnd out into there pastures and i run arround being chaiced and chaiceing hem as we play arround laughing and talking as if we were all old friends*
i hope there treeting you guys ok,if not ill have to do some thing about it....i wish you guys could see the elves kingdome staboles and pastures...there magnifacent...atleast....thats how i remember them
*sighs a little ad stroakes the nose of a few horses as i lay under a small tree out in the horse field*
id like to get my hands on the falce king that exiled me for no reson.i should atleast be allowed to live in the kingdome...not forced to stay in a hellish war filld place like this.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 am

I was away at war the whole year and could not get any of my orders to the coucil....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 am

*i sit up and sigh a little as i rum my sore side and i say*
the falce king of the elves.the man you left in chardge while you were gone.i dont know who he was or why he declared himself king.he exiled me on your orders!
*i stagger to my feet,wrap my bloody cloake arround me,and walk out of the kings throne room.when i do i head straight for the horse staboles and spend the rest of the day there,tending tothe injured horses and just hanging arround the animals,talking to them*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:50 am

Alright...now tell me who told u that you were exiled
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:44 am

*i moan and wince a little as i begin wakeing up after being heald a little and i look a little confused*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 am

*i snap and some of my healers come over and start to tend to her injuries*Ugh...very very stuborn....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 am

*im still passed out on the kinds throne room floor,bleeding from the mouth as my inturnal injury finally shows itself.the fight with the orks and ogers finally revieals how bad the damage to my body was as my cloake becomes stains with a few bloody spots as gashes cuts and scratches bleed onto the fine black silk and slightly collect in a small pool on the floor.the blood from my mouth shows the neglect and careless lack of elvish help and healing i now despretly need in order to servive*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:07 pm

That was not me...i was at war that whole year...i no not of wat you are talking about...was there an imposter?*looks disgusted by the idea*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:22 pm

*JUST START ROLE PLAYING YOU DOOF! XO...joke.)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:53 pm

(XD u did dat to urself by getting the mob thing involved!!!! No gangsta likes mobsters...its natural law...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:52 pm

(oh come on...you made me the bad guy in the gangsters rp...cant you just go along with this for a little while....it will be over soon...she just has to start trusting you a little)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:45 pm

(Dont hold a friggin grudge of sumthin i never agreed that i did...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 pm

(because to me a king is some one who rules his people with kindness and shuns no one.even tho the white wizzard told you to send me away,i dont know about it and think your not fit to be a real king.shes got a bad habit of holding a grudge.especally sence she should be the princess but the crown is denyed her)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:34 pm

(ugh....once...but next time dont make me be olike the frukin bad guy al the time...wait whyd u say "my falce elven king"?)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 am

(no im not,just go with it...its some thing the white wizzard told you to do.i had to leave the city to find the map and find the cousin of rohans king because he also is part of helping to bring down the dark lord.now would you mind helping me please)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:57 am

(Make the years like sumthin longer then that kuz i dont wanna be the frukin bad guuy again!!!! U freakin making me the bad guy as always!!!!)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:54 am

by orders of the elven king...king of the hiden elven city...i here by banish the halfling ivory rouge..to forever roam the lands of earth,never to return untill the day the map is found...and the secret to distroy the dark one is discoverd...so sayith i the king of the hiden elf city.
*i say to myself but loud enough for boath the kings and gondors kings cousin to hear.i dont look up as i say*
those words were utterd less than two and a falf years ago..and were forgottin by all,because they were only sopaken about a halfling..an outcast...and a disgrace to the kingdome and race of the elves...you should remember those words well,my falce king of the elves.
*looks away and coughs a few more times untill i finally faint from the injuries from the fight aginst the goblins and orcs and from the lack of treetment*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:39 am

On matters related to tracking down the whereabouts of the Dark Lord...they wer just at a place that i was informed had the map with it and then i saw them leaving after tearing up the place and started chasing after them...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:27 am

try being his cousin....that elf tracked me and my friend throughout the forest....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

LOTR Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR Role Playing   LOTR Role Playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOTR Role Playing
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next