Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:06 am

*as you return to concasness you see me in my lvl 2 form but im on my nees and my body looks like theres smoake comming off of it,like the skin is burning.i winceing in pain and i stagger to my feet and run to the shade.my body begins to burn and as the sun rises higher my body glows a dark blue and starts to sizzle as the human color returns to my flesh and my fangs and claws disapear.i sit on my nees and shake a little as i say*
ohhh...that....wasnt pleasent...note to self....get out of the sun...befour returning to normal.
*sits under the tree still in my level 2 form and stares out over the lake*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:02 am

(im the earth gaurdian stoopid!!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:00 am

(you stupid)
*my eyes glow redder and the ice melts and i charge at you with my claws and just b4 i get to you the sun comes up and i pass out from exhaustion and then i return to my human form) hn......
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 am

*is kicked in the side and moans in pain and shakes in fear as i see the killers eyes.i scoot away and just befour your secand kick i scream and push my hands ot tword you and a sudden burst of light blue light glows arround me and shoves a lardge wave of water over your body and frezes it.i shake a little more,opeain my eyes and slowley turn to see why im not being atacked and i gasp as i see a lardge frozen wave of water ingulfing your body and keeping you from me.i then stare at myself and shake as i feel a strange power pulsing threw my veains.the glow gets brighter and stronger as i stand and say*
wha...whats happaning?
*your head is the only thing not frozen and as you stare at me the glow gets brighter and i sudenly become ingulfed in a lardge wave of water,i struggle but find i can breathe and the water starts swerling around me and glows with an intence blue light.the white python arround my neck slithers out of the water almost as if the water itself shoved it out and in a few secands the water compleetly freezes into a lardge crystal like ice sphere around me.i apear to be traped and frozen untill a lardge burst of blue light busts threw the ice and shatters it every where also freeing you as i drop to my feet and apear in my level 2 form.compleetly changed and wearing a lardge sword on my back.i look arround and smile as i say*
i remember this form...its true...little brother was right.
*i then stare at the water and fring my skin is still a pale vampire white and i still have fangs*
this....this is pythons doings...ill just have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:56 am

(who u talking to?)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:53 am

*i stare at you with red eyes* oh its u human.....humans are so dumb.....vampires are freaks...but we, gaurdians are the single most powerful source in the universe!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:51 am

(hello im near yall!!! I talked to yall earlier and yall ignored me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 am

(i was talking to mysef.....its a sorta "Me" thing to ask myself questions.....)

*i apear behind you still as the killer shadow and kicks you to the side* stupid girl....even a vampire cant beat me....the gaurdians fear me and they can destroy th whole vampire race..... *i kick u again*

(now is when u use ur water to push me away and freeze me)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:34 am

(i know that.my character is freeking out...she just discoverd the fact that shes a monster...you would freek to if you turnd on your own brother...by the way,i ran offf,so your talking to your self)
*keeps running at an increadabole speed untill i reech the lake that we all just ran from and i fall to my nees looking at my reflection as bloody tears fall into the lake and i see nothing but a monster*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:55 am

(well lets pretend i just jumped down...and yall told me dat lycabns transfmorm into animals...)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:48 am

( 1. you cant turn into an animal.....
2. we landed so u werent free falling......)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:46 am

(what yall talking bouit yall just ignored me)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 am

(i punched u off b4 u bit me....my eyes are red because of me in my other self the Killer Shadow)

*i smaile* so...ur his sister?
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:42 am

*while the killer shadow is distracted by rouge* I manage to slip by him and follow the guarian of chaos*(he seriously needs a name..they all do...but how about Dante for him?)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:18 pm

*is sitting really bored*Well they are having fun and so shall i..*jumps off the dragon and is freefalling then remembers he can turn into a eagle and remembers how to and does then flys down and lands and transforms to his lvl 2 huiman self and piks up 2 boulders*So whats going on down here with the party?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

*my vampire instincts are kicking in but as soon as i see your face i start backing away,and shake as i say8
b brother...i....what have i done?
*i shake and tears of blood fall from my eyes as i think about what i am now and what i allmost did.i back away and run off crying as i run deeper into the woods getting more and more lost trying to get as far from the others asmi can*
i...i turnd on him...i atacked y own little brother....i cant live like this.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm

*punches u off me b4 u bite me* you little she devil... *i transform into my werewolf form and i sniff the air* damnit....i lost him....i will kill you u stupid vampire.... *i return to my normal state as my other self and u see my face and recognize me but my eyes are dark red*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:47 pm

*i notice some one running on the ground and say*
hay...theres some one down there...and hes chaiceing some one...why do i fell this suden hunger...its like i can smell...*gasp*oh my gosh...i...i can smell his blood from here...i am a monster..
*shakes and befour i relise what im doing i jump from the branch im in and jump down the tree and ar i reech the roots i slide down as close to the ground as i can then i jump off and start jumping from tree to tree after the man thats chaiceing the evil person.as he hunts for them he is un aware of the fact that im hunting him.my eyes flash a light saphire blue and my speed becomes extreemly great as i close in on him and pounce on him like a wild cat does a rat.i nock him to the ground and befour i can stop myself i sink my fangs into his neck and drink the first drops of blood from my first human victom*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:25 pm

*i slash at chaos and he runs as i hunt him down* so....the hunt begins....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:20 pm

8i begin to moan and wince in pain as if some thing from the inside was trying to come out.*
ohh...wha...whats happaning...aaahh...it hurts...i fell like my insides are burning...ahh...some one...help me...what...whats happaning to me?
*i wince and moan as my body dies and my skin begins to turn pale.my eyes flash a saphire blue color and my body sudenly glows a light blue color and i scream and it sounds like a cave full of bats screetching at once.my hail turns dark black and demonic looking and my fangs grow in my mouth.i wince a few more times and shake in fear as i stare at my hands that are now like claws,i look up at the others and they seem to be in total shock.i stand and stager over to a mirror and a small bloody tear falls from my eye as i see the monster iv become*
it wasnt a dream...python turnd me into...into a vampire...im a monster.
*i climb out a window,with my long white python wraped arround my neck and shoulders,and i use my new vampire claws and agillaty to climb the tree untill i reech a relly high branch and i sit in it shakeing in fear of what iv become*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:10 pm

*pyro roars at the gaurdian of chaos and i kick him while he is distracted* get the tree and go pyro! * i pick up waller and i jump onto pyro's back and set him down as the sun sets* time for the killer shadow...... *i jump back down and i transform* ah now where am i? *i look around now as the killer shadow* what is zack doing here? *i look at the gaurdian of chaos who is shaking with fear* good....be afraid of me...... *i use a dark fire ball and smash him against a tree*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:52 pm

BROTHER!
*i cream as i see him hit the tree.*
uhhh...ummm...EVERY ONE BACK INTO THE TREE!
*i yell as i grab the hands of the guys closest to me and pull them into the tree the dragon was carrying,ithen wate on the new guy to get there and slam the door behind us*
i dont know igzactly what or where we are...al i know is this isnt good.theres some thing verry dark out there,and little brother is on his own for the moment.
*is shakeing a little because i know theres nothing i can do*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:09 pm

so I was told to come here, I guess you got the same message
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm

GET OUT OF HE- *a dark blast hitsme into a tree and i jump up quickly and go to lvl 2* damnit.....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 am

Yeah i cant remember a thing....its crazy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next