Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am

*but if that's true....and there's no fire knight....then like he said, he never died....but why are there 3 Earth knights...3 water knights..................and 3 air knights???
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:22 am

I know......*slams his fists to the ground and the huits reappear and on appears over us and we are suddenly in darkness and i make a window*Ahhhh...im better now...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 am

exactly...he said they were only created when a guardian died....they're dead guardians.......
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 am

Yea...he said there never was one....*starts to gather up the energy t remake the huts while not going lvl 4*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:06 am

(wate on mugen and the others now,please)
its just a little blood,no big deal.im a fighter,we fight and train threw the pain and live by the no pain no gain motto*smiles and keeps punching and kicking trees*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:03 am

uhhh *looks at the blood flowing out of her hands* is that normal here cuz i really dont know what normal is here
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:01 am

You remember....when you asked Zach if he had destroyed the Fire Death Knight.....???
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 am

*ignores the panacking person thats with me and keeps training even with my busted nuckles and bleeding feet*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:49 am

Wat?*looks at him starting to calkm down*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:47 am

*watches you train and starts to sleep* must stay awake cant sleep with killers looking for us...wait maybe we should get out of here because the killer people are probly on there way traking us right now and are going to get close soon
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:44 am

what ever,but im not your babysitter.take care of yourself and if you need my help ill step in,other wise.just do what ever you want.*starts training ageain*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 am

*sighs and looks at hyuso* Hey? *walks over to you then sits on the ground cross legged*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:29 am

well those huts that are over there kinda mean we have to build new homes or were all moving or being left behind e_e but if your stayng im staying cuz you strong and i dont wanna be alone out here
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 am

EEEEEK!*swings my foot up into your face and drops to the ground and seys* dont grab me like that.i hate being man handled.its just the earth guardiean being mad about being beeten by the earth knight.hes fine.*walks back to the lake*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:22 am

*feels a shake in the ground* holy crap i think we better go back we might be leaving soon *grabs her and swings from tree to tree using my extendible claws*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:06 am

*im in my hut sleeping and then i wake up sreaming and then i slam my fists down and all the huts go into the earth bak the way theuy wer and i am panting and i seem to be madder then any one has seen me*Dam earth knight.....grrrr
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 am

thats what i just said.you and the lycean arent guardieans.i dont know why your here,and i gess the lycean was born here or some thing.im still pretty confused about some things
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 am

hold up if theres only 3 other gaurdians i saw some dude using wind one using fire and another using earth i cant be one and neither can the wolf dude
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:41 am

pretty much yea,and no,ill never be normal ageain.you see im a guardiean of the water,witch means i have compleet controle over it and i can even controle the water in your body.i have my human form,or lvl1 i gess,and then i have 3 more levels after hat.besides mugn and yourself,the others are allso guardieans.earth,fire,and air.as far as the bad guys out to kill us,youl have to ask my brother about that.oh and...im allso not compleetly human any more.*sighs a little*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:36 am

normal are you saying that your not normal and no one else here is and that there are things out to kill us...dang i need to know those things
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:32 am

*laughs a little and seys* no normal person would be dealing with problems like,goblins,gaiants,death knights,water powers and other worlds...no,were defanatly not normal any more.*smiles and walks over to the small river and sets with my feet in the water and i let the cool water wash the blood from my feet as i wince a little from the stinging pain of the cold on the fresh wound.i then begin washing the blood and splinters from my nuckles*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 am

...holy crap you can hit hard O_O but can you do this *walks over to a water fall and climbs to the top of it with the rushing water coming down on me* >_> no person with normal person hands can do that unless there weird
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 am

*when you get to the lake you see me round house kick a lardge dead tree trunk and it splinters off into peaces.i then go back to chopping and punching trees as i train*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:07 am

(darn my lateness) well im going to follow that girl that faints a lot maybe some type of peace where shes heading *follows rouge to the lake*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:53 am

(dill,your way to late.im not even at the camp right now.i woke up screaming that i was going to kick the air guardieans arss,then i went back to the lake)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next