Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Angel Grove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 am

*in the park my morfer starts beeping with means theres danger some where.as i start to run some where to morf a bunch of puttys and some of the cogs soulders(if he has soulders) apear atacking people.i have no time to morf so i just start running arround throwing the enamy off of innocent people,kicking and flipping arround keepsing them away as the people run from the danger.im over powered 100 to 1 and as i fight they begin to beat me.i finally get to a place where i can morf and i quickly change into the black psycho ranger and start shooting at them with a long black laser gun and then i call my hover bord and it breakes into tow lardge bat wing shaped blades and i start sliceing threw the enamy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:02 pm

(lol yeah but oh well they like the love couple of all Power Rangers lol)

*i run to the communicator to find the other rangers as i see that zed has teamed up with the cog lord and is sarting to attack the earth*

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

(*fake pukes* shes so dang ditsy)
*keeps flying over angel grove until i reech the park and i find an empty field and return to my normal self and i start practiceing my martal arts skills and keeps practiceing untill dusk*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 am

*i get kimberly to come over with me to the base and we look for anythin g weird going on*

(hehehe)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 am

*flys arround in the skys over the city just sitting on my hover bord shaped like a bat as i scan the city for trouble.i get a little hot and take off my helmit letting my hair fly behind me and i keep scanning the city*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 am

*yeah that one)

He stabbed me and asked "Why do you fight an unwinnable battle?"
I cut his head off and whispered "For freedom...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

amatuers.....*telaports back to the center bfore evry1 else ges there*

(Which command center are we using??? Cuz i like the one from MMPR)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 am

well that was easy.... *the hover board flies by me and i jump on*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 am

*laughs a little and quickly gets bored of watching this and pulls out a long black sniper like rifel and shoots the remaining putty peepole and makes the gun disapear as i get onto my hover board and start to float away*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 am

hmph *kicks him into the air and pulls out my katana (remember im the ninja storm red ranger) and i slice througha bunch of them*

Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

(hey the part of wat im doing dont count!!!)

*kiks fox*Woops...well thats wat you get for taking my ppls out....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am

(*i kick 4 away and 30 more pop up infront of me and i look at her*)
*yawns and starts to practice my punches,jabs,kicks,and spin kicks,as i wate for a cry for help*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:07 am

srry im late!!!! *i jump of myhover board and pull out my blaster and i start shooting and when i reach the ground behing dman half of them falll dead* heh.....

Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 am

(didnt say nutin bout u being a girl so...idk wat ur talkin bout)

I will when i do...but not now!!*jumps in the air and watches as two kik eachother and then i drop down my saber that causes an explosion taking half of the others out and i wait for more to attack*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:50 am

(d,my ranger sute looks like a guys,so i disguyse my voice as i guys,you wouldnt know im a girl unless i removed my helmet)
*pretends to yawn and relaxes on a bench as i watch the fight*
any time you want to admit you need it.im right here.
*sounds a little anoyed as i lay on my back on the bench and fold my arms behind my head*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

*i kick 4 away and 30 more pop up infront of me and i look at her*A psycho?*i flip over 2 andkick them both to the ground and dodge a few attacks then kiks some more in the center making hem blow up somewhat*Alright....IT MORPHING TIME!*morphs into his ranger form and takes out his saber and syarts to slice them down*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm

*there called puttys)
*i say*
alpha,im the only ranger here at the moment,and he doesnt igzactly like me...but ill go,just incase mister big shot wants to admit he needs help for once
*i tellaport to the football team and wate on the side lines in my psycho ranger form wateing to hear DJ ask for help.*
need any help big shot?
*my voice is disguised by a small scrambeling device that makes my voice sound like a guys(sence the black psycho raner sute doesnt look like a girls)so he doesnt recognise me.im new in town so he wouldnt know me any way but its just to keep my identaty safe*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 am

*while your waiting in the base alpha comnes out*
Alpha: Rangers! Get to the high school football team fast!!Dj is in trouble!!*an image appears in the holocron and it shows mer fighting off dozens of the clay thingys*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 pm

*my morpher beeps a few times as i walk arround the park.i head to the top of a hill and hide behind a tree and quickly turn into the black spycho ranger and fly off to bace on my bat shaped glider.when i get there i hide in the shadows wateing for orders form the leeder*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 10:29 am

*i hear some beeps from my morpher and i run out grabbing my bag and skate board and heads towards the base*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 am

*is sitting at the verry end of the bar wearing dark sunglasses and a long black leather jacket as i drink a strawberry and blue berry smoothie and finish the last of a chockolet cupcake.i finish my smoothie and remove my jacket,folding it and laying it on the chair i was sitting on and i walk over to anouther punching bag and wrap my fists in a tight black tape and begin quickly strikeing the bag with my fists.i hit real hard and fast with the left then the right,then i hit it with left right combo one after the other,then i back away a little and kick the back hard and high and jump a little,hopping from one foot to the other and delivering anouther hight kick.as i land the secand kick the bag flys back a little and then i deliver a few more hard and fast punches.i do this for a few menits then when the place starts to get a little two crowded i un wrap my hands,throw away the tape,grab my jacket.and walk out after paying and putting my jacket back on.im wearing black roler blades so i start skateing arround threw the park*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:32 pm

*walks in and goes over to the bar and gets a fruit smoothie*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Is in the gym punching asand bag with myhands taped* i gotta be faster and tougher.... *i keep hitting it*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Grove   Angel Grove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Grove
Page 1 of 1